>UsAF propels SDF in taking Balash,Bir Adman,Jarwan
>SAA ambush insurgents at Jobar district in E Damascus
>Journalist: IDF enter Syrian territory to fight jihadist who came to close
>SAA begin important offensive in E Damascus suburbs of Al-Qaboun and Barzeh
>SAA foils IS attack in Deir Ezzor
>IS attempts to halt SAA advance by flooding east Aleppo villages
>British commander: Kurds will take ISIS-held Raqqa, not Turkey
>Pakistani forces exterminate 100+ jihadists in Afghanistan
>Scores of Sudanese, Emirati soldiers killed by Houthi missile strike in W Yemen-near Mocha Port
>IS kills 17 Afghan Army soldiers
>W.Mosul offensive begins.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/turkey-attacks-backed-kurdish-fighters-syria-161022184745848.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/19/nato-says-civilians-at-extreme-risk-as-west-mosul-offensive-begins
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/battle-for-mosul-iraq-isis-fighting
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/19/sweden-trump-cites-non-existent-terror-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/19/torture-videos-cast-shadow-over-iraqi-forces-west-mosul-offensive
zaytunarjuwani.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/the-history-and-adaptability-of-the-islamic-state-car-bomb/
youtube.com/watch?v=OoAlf0-U7EA
youtube.com/watch?v=SPbxU1KIGhc
zaytunarjuwani.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/sg/ stands with Israel, FSA, and the brave freedom fighters.

CuckASSad and POOtin will be defeated soon, Inshallah.

get back in the oven jew

do you support terrorist ? what abour hamas ?

Hamas you really need to get a life

FSA are terrorist like hamas. why do you support them and oppose hamas ??

are you stupid or ignorant ?

in memory of leaf canastan rip in piece

Al-mawt li al-Jahud.

>5 kilomemes to raqqa

oh boy
Then what

aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/turkey-attacks-backed-kurdish-fighters-syria-161022184745848.html

Russians didn't bomb them either

Our city news has been shilling the "horror of the US raid" in Yemen on Al-Qaeda there by interviewing/quoting this guy who is admittedly a long time family member of top Al-Qaeda operatives.

Goddamnit fake news can we not interview terrorists just to score talking points against Trump

yeah yeah
And then what? assault the city and create a mosul battle 10 times worse?

An israeli drone strike kills five civilians at chibana village near rafah in sinai

yeah how media twisted that story is hilarious, they literally took info and pics from AQ members and used it to shill against Trump (especially that pic of the girl in the red dress)

i wonder if nobama handed him the mission knowing it was flawed?

YPG have little heavy weapons and little experience sieging cities and doing urban fighting
Their numbers are inflated
They got wrecked in manbij

Even their foreign fighters admit they are all going to die in raqqa

So kurds will probably be in a stalemate with isis. Will they pull forces from deir ezzor?

I mean that operation was a fucking failure indeed

But Trump has nothing to do with it. President has like 3 hours to approve or dissaprove of the operation.

Same shit could have happened under Obama

But the media using Al Qaida officials as sources to discredit trump is just pathetic

THE FIRE RISES

He knew civilians would die (or even if they don't, that it would be claimed by whatever group) so yeah, better pass on this one.

Hold ground and attack somewhere to the East.

How fares the war boys. We winning yet?

Was there ever an actual attempt to take mosul? Seems like it is still in ISIS hands.

Nice use of a proxy friend, kek'd

Liberation of palmyra is coming

east half is in iraqi hands now. they lost a lot of soldiers i guess though

Isn't Raqqa much smaller than Mosul?

Raqqa should be easier to take than Mosul, no?

who's we?

yeah, December was the month they had to rethink their strategy or waste their entire army in one city

Team assad of course

Yep I noticed this aswell. Wasn't a particular good fight for iraq.

Can't believe it's been 5 years. I remember vividly that half of Sup Forums thought Assad would be ousted and executed within a year. Holy shit time flies.

> UN says civilians at extreme risk as west Mosul offensive begins

Early advances by Iraqi forces meet limited resistance but Isis thought to have prepared ambush points in urban centre

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/19/nato-says-civilians-at-extreme-risk-as-west-mosul-offensive-begins

> The battle for Mosul: 'I have never seen such hard fighting like this'

Iraqi forces have been trying to oust Isis since October but they must fight among, protect and win over the many thousands of civilians in the city, finds Ghaith Abdul-Ahad in a report made in collaboration with PBS’s Frontline

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/battle-for-mosul-iraq-isis-fighting

>
'Sweden, who would believe this?': Trump cites non-existent terror attack

At Florida rally president refers to attack in Sweden that did not happen, possibly confusing it with Sehwan in Pakistan

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/19/sweden-trump-cites-non-existent-terror-attack

>SVBIEDs should be banned Edition
Can someone explain the title? Did someone really say this?

5 years, 11 months and 4 days, you mean.

Since Russia decided to help Assad, i knew he would not get ousted

Funny how the media leaves out all of Obama and US operations in Yemen with Saudi Arabia, only to act all surprised when there is an op under Trump. We get NOTHING, literally NOTHING about Yemen here in the States on any mainstream media.

got that pic? I haven't seen it.

i thought Sup Forums didn't exist when it kicked off

also it's been 6 years

OP's pic is results of SVBIED.

>At Florida rally president refers to attack in Sweden that did not happen, possibly confusing it with Sehwan in Pakistan
Kek, Trumpftards BTFO

I distinctly recall being in Arab Spring threads. They were on Sup Forums back then, if I recall correctly.

>non existant terror attacks

Sweden is becoming a huge shithole

Daily shootings, constant IED explosions, grenade attacks

I saw a 2016 video of all the weapons police seized in one MONTH, shit looked like it was from fucking iraq.

Only thing missing from the typical middle eastern mix is carbombs now

just type "yemen raid girl" into google
she got killed during the raid (I think there was a heli doing some very hot air support because the situation was SHTF, but the story presented it as if a us death squad broke into her house and executed her)

Oh shit oh shit oh shit. They will start liberating airport tomorrow. Fucking glorious.

What are the turks up to?

attacking the Kurds again, what else is new?

their whole incursion is just an excuse to stop Rojava expanding

In other news how is the Mosul and Haditha dam still operating?? Both have estimates to catastrophic failure any day now killing 1M people or so. I think they're only still operating because ISIS actually started maintaining it whereas local gov never gave a shit and just looted the dams and misspent the maint money.

Based Bashar stays. For good!

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

>
Iraq launches west Mosul offensive as torture videos emerge

Start of major assault against Isis is overshadowed by images of men in forces uniforms carrying out beatings and killings

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/19/torture-videos-cast-shadow-over-iraqi-forces-west-mosul-offensive

Yeah it all seemed really weird how Turkey was being blamed for funneling ISIS troops and material into Syria and then when the Kurds get cut off from Turkey, the Turks decide to "intervene" and pretty much connects up with ISIS territory again.

ye its funny cause the attack was supposedly planned and scheduled to be done under Obama's admin, but because of some weather conditions (they wanted a moonless night) it was postponed and eventually greenlighted under T so it became "Trump's raid on Yemeni civilians"

Just the usual retaliation. I remember some info how Tiger allowed one guy from his unit to behead nusrat that killed that soldier's borther.

See
zaytunarjuwani.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/the-history-and-adaptability-of-the-islamic-state-car-bomb/

text accompanying the pic in article reads:

When IS overran the remaining ISF positions in Ramadi in May 2015 and captured the entire city, close to 30 up-armored SVBIEDs were used in the offensive.[23] In multiple instances the up-armored SVBIEDs were preceded by up-armored front-end loaders and bulldozers that removed concrete blast barriers in order to clear the way for the SVBIEDs. In one such case, an up-armored SVBIED based on a front-end loader barreled through two layers of concrete blast barriers protecting an ISF position, before detonating right on target. The up-armored SVBIED that came afterwards took the same route, and the subsequent detonation caused the 8-story building to collapse. This is a clear demonstration of the important function that heavy construction equipment can serve in conjunction with or in use as up-armored SVBIEDs, especially when attacking fortified targets.

>the Kurds cut off ISIS from Turkey*

The Mosul dam is under Kurdish control and there an Italian army unit stationed there which guards an Italian construction company that works on the dam. It' safe. Dunno bout the other one you mention.

The media interviewing these terrorist family members is the icing on the propaganda cake though "The Americans never went into any buildings" is what they keep repeating trying to peddle that the mission was a failure and no 'intel' was found

i am amazed how people are still surprised when turkey attacks kurds. like erdog is not constantly saying about it. my god you two are absolute idiots. a pan written "we will attack manjib" would smash you guys in the face you would still be surprised when we attack kurds.

I'm surprised anything serious hasn't happened yet in Sweden. Their legal system is more intent on punishing some random cop who ranted about immigrants committing too much crime, than actually stopping the killings in Malmö.

butthurt because of al-bab.

>lets see if we can kill other guys more efficiently, we dont like.

fuck reasons

youtube.com/watch?v=OoAlf0-U7EA

Turkey is attacking the kurds again.
Stop it roaches. Your eternal hatred can wait.

>Daily shootings, constant IED explosions, grenade attacks

Is it really that bad? I expected the memes to be overblown.

Yeah first pic, damn, she was a qt too.

Yeah, whoever gets the money together for a non meme media outlet that can cover the middle east in English will have a market to tap. Only problem is people being too apathetic, but good media gets people to care.

Sweden yes!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=SPbxU1KIGhc
How well trained are the newly trained recruits? How do they compare to real militaries in the area?

Or do they just basically know how to roll and fire their weapons somewhat accurately? I wonder what kind of tactical training they get

How many men did iraq lose durong the battle of west mosul i recall that it was around 2000 after that armored column was ambushed but i don't have an estimate of the total numbers

Today Haditha dam is the only dam under isis control. Mosul dam is in Iraqi hands.
the dams even while under the control of isis have been service by government engineers for the duration of the war. the current engineers for the dams are still paid by the Iraqi & syrian governments, altho they are held under armed guard by isis. they had to move in close the dams with their families.

we have some americans and an italian or argentinian on these threads who claimed to be heading of on some maintenance contract.

if the dams had been unmaintained they would have collapsed by now.

the problem is one of geology, with the bedrock being of a porous nature. Lots of gypsum if I remember properly. Water just leaks through the floor and dissolves away the gypsum. cavities are refilled as part of maintenance.
also if u do a search on youtube you will find a mass media documetary covering mosul dam

Sven always with the obvious on his mind.

>5 fucking years
That's insane, I need reavulue my life

Considering how they can't even walk in sync, I doubt they've any real training.

>Trayvon was 5 years ago

You don't need training when you have allah, he will guide your bullets. :)

>usual retaliation

the seed of the endless cycle....

Well they could be valueing other things than marching

At least 6000

Just a human nature dear Afrikano.

Malmo IS really that bad.

Crime is skyrocketing, police dont have the manpower to deal with the situation, many are deserting/leaving the job cause they dont want to work such a shitty job etc.

2000 crimes unsolved in 2016

a week ago a 16 year old got shot dead

I mean i wish i could find the pic

the police seized AK-47s, RPGs, grenades

Only thing that was missing was ATGMs and ISIS flags

Then you could think ISIS is preparing an insurgency there top kek

You're fucking joking

No wonder the terrorist attacks stopped (for now). ISIS is getting blown up left, right and center.

Don't pretend you never drew immature shit as adolescents?
Your inability to joke about this tells me something about you guys. Closet homos much?

>zaytunarjuwani.wordpress.com/

Swede user, is this your website???

>we're closer to 2060 than the moon landings

Well, the Caliph will have to move somewhere, you know.

Fuck me sideways it's true

Nah I was only sending dick pics to qts I was texting with.

>after that armored column was ambushed

sauce? Was it the one which the female reported got caught in?
Do I dare go to that website?
its a painful feel I know, feels like yesterday

Dorner was 4 years ago

>Tonight #BBCNews10: @sommervillebbc on Iraq's frontline vs IS, Sweden asks the US to explain Trump comments + excl intv with Angelina Jolie

>Tu-95 bombs ISIS in Raqqa

Good old fashioned carpet bombing?

>Do I dare go to that website?

What? Just tell me if that is you who wrote this? I am impressed.

the romans are closer to us than the romans were to the ancient egyptians

Nah, name too spooky I'm afraid i get put on some list

That's purpleolive

I follow him on twitter, he is one of the best sources for ISIS related in syria and iraq

>torture videos emerge
sandniggers gonna sandnig.
as long as they are clean shaven they are /ourguys/

dont u think hed recognize his own website?
i think purpleolive's personality is pretty distinct from our local swede

Oh, my mistake, will follow then.

Kek

#SyAAF Su-24's stroke today a meeting of #JaishALIslam in #EastGhouta killing 9 top leaders of that terrorist organization.

The shitskin areas of Malmö is a great example of what is to come to the rest of the country and a great way for right wing politicians to push harder punishment/stop importation of these shitters.
>gets pampered like babies by Sweden
>free everything
>muh dik mode kicks in via violent american hip hop culture
>fuck swedes an shiet
>drug gangs fight eachother and the police

Deportations soon inshallah.

We still have the villas and middle class areas, so it's mainly our expendables/unwanted people that gets sacrificed to these barbarians.

so, everytime a torture video gets released, they start a big ass offensive?

we need more torture videos.