If this pic offends you that means you hate the 1st amendment

If this pic offends you that means you hate the 1st amendment.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Valor_Act_of_2005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2nd amendment incoming

I don't hate the nigger's freedom. I hate niggers. How hard is it to understand?

If he hates america so much why doesn't he leave?

I do hate the 1st amendment. Now we have a bunch of rap music blasting about killing people and it being mainstream.

>englandfag tries to constitution

nah, just means you're offended. if you think the pic should be BANNED because you're offended, then you hate the 1st amendment

No. That's means I hate niggers... NIGGER.

am I supposed to like everything about about the first amendment?

Technically true, but you need to be a special case of hypocrisy to denounce a country while exploiting its laws.

weak b8 m8
0/10
try again bong
>saged and hidden
kek

>because it's constitutional means I can't not like it and criticize it using my own first amendment rights

>if this pic offends you that means you will be arrested for a hate crime.

Just because it offends me doesn't mean I think it should be illegal: I'm not a fucking SJW.
Piss off, Redcoat!

Burning a flag isn't freedom of speech though.

Yes it is, retard

Nah
We just hate entitled cunts who think that it's ok to burn a flag and act edgy in general for measly brownie points on plebbit and not for an actual conviction they drew from their own thinking.

Cunt

>If this pic offends you that means you hate the 1st amendment

>If this pic offends you that means you hate the 1st amendment.
You, Dearest Cousin, still don't understand.
I can be offended and still defend the right of the pic's "author" to make the pic.
I defend your right to disagree.

Pretty simple really

It isn't, but it is however peaceful protest.
t. someone who has read the first line of the 1st Amendment

americans will literally answer to any kind of thread to kill their depression for being cucked by tyrone

This this pic offends you that means you have to go back.

>getting offended/disgusted means you want to get rid of the 1st amendment
this is an insight inside liberal minds like OP everyone.
take note as this is how they think and are only for the 1st amendment when it suits them

If I was allowed to publicly say how much I hate niggers and how terrible Muslims were, I would agree with you. But I'm not. It's considered "hate speech," if I do.
So go fuck yourself. We may as well consider the things you say that I don't like "hate speech," as well.

If this pic offends you that means you hate the 1st amendment.

yeah I still don't understand why people get mad when someone burns a PIECE of cloth with some particular pattern on it.

Something something fought for this country something something jews.

"fuck niggers"

> yeah still I don't understand why people get mad when someone emits sound waves with some particular vocal pattern.

I hate the first amendment.

lmao is that supposed to be a union jack? The only thing that offends me here is that somebody is making knockoff flags.

>No but that's different because WE don't like it.
>God, why are you racist shitlords so stupid?
These people are children, mentally. They have all the rights of adults, none of the responsibilities. It's scary.

This. OP is a faggot retard and not my nigga.

>being offended by something means you want to shut down that thing via censorship/laws/violence
Leftist mindset.

I prefer people that are offended and debate that fags that disguise their apathy into tolerance.

1st amendment doesn't apply to traitors

I don't think most murican Sup Forumsack armchair warrior contribute much to the society, so why should they take pride in a stupid flag?

>hurting human being is the same as hurting an inanimate object with a made up value

Freedom of Speech is overrated. That nigger needs the rope. The life of every Black is still less than that of the worth of one American flag.

Being offended is protected by the first amendment.

also if either of us say anything negative about brown people in our country then we'd go to jail

>words
>hurting
pick only one

i hate that pic because of the disgusting nigger claw

hmmm... well then surely you wouldn't mind being called all kind of slurs all day!
And it's ok for tumblr SJW to call whites all kind of things! its JUST words AMIRITE??

Words hurt.

>it's ok for *anyone* to call whites all kinds of things
Except it literally is in Western society.

It only becomes a problem if someone says something bad about non-whites.
The double-standards are amazing.

No I don't mind that. Kraut it's called freedom of speech I know it's an alien concept to you.
you have some options when someone calls you a slur
1. Laugh
2. Ignore
3. call them slurs back
people don't need to be sent to jail because some people are that fucking weak at life

yeah and that's the point, it's NOT okay

That's a foul

>tfw I'm offended by the shit bowling form.

but i dont hate the first amendment i just hate the fact that youre a nigger

Only if you're a little pussy

We have a winner.

>someone points out that if it's okay for leftists to offend us by burning the flag, it should be okay for us to offend them by calling them niggers
>"well then, it must be okay if I call white people bad things!"
>umm yeah society already accepts that
>"y-yeah... that's what I mean.. i-it's n-not okay..."
>but it's still okay to burn the flag
Fucking Christ you are stupid.

taking thise pic means you're ignorant to the fact that you're supporting America by exceraizing its' 1st ammendment

Did you steal that flag? If so you're destroying property and not exercising free speech. If it's your own flag then who cares, you bought the damn thing.

I don't hate the first amendment, it's just disrespectful. Ignorant niggers won't understand since they have no respect for anything not even theirselves, sometimes I think they have no idea what the hell they are doing. Nothing but incoherent anger.

yes im an assmad burger, but dammit i care for my country no matter how backwards fucked it is.

I don't believe niggers have rights.

If this doesn't piss you off, you're against the First Amendment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Valor_Act_of_2005

Think there is a law against bur ING the flag. Even if you do have a right to do so, someone who fought for that flag and had friends die has the right to beat the shit out of you.

When a Britbong posts this, from a country with literally no rights whatsoever, it means very little. In fact it only strengthens the resolve of us who actually care enough about our country to want to improve it. Enjoy your refugees, Britbong. 35c has been deposited to your BrockWallet.

I'm not offended and that is besides the point. If a person is offended it doesn't matter, if a person believes that burning the flag shouldn't happen that is the problem. Nevertheless, my response would be to shit on a black lives matter insignia.

>people die in the military
>US civilians sometimes give money to military guys
>US civilians praise military guys when they see them
>it's okay to pretend to be in the military and swindle people leading to people not normally praising and rewarding military members
it's like you have no idea what morale is

No, it means I hate niggers.

That's not true. Being offended doesn't mean i want it banned or want to suppress someone's freedom of expression.

>proudly american
>wears a stahlhelm
what did he mean by this?

kek

Shouldn't hate on yourself my brown friend.

When u try to act American but the flag next to ur post shows england. LOL dumb fucking niggers.

Accurate

That flag isn't a net drain on society.

I'm offended by that monkey paw mostly.

Gross, it's fucking brown.

my cat is offended you called that nigger appendage a paw

>black hand