What's the redpilled email service? I stopped using Jewgle mail after i saw pic related

What's the redpilled email service? I stopped using Jewgle mail after i saw pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-configure-a-mail-server-using-postfix-dovecot-mysql-and-spamassassin
surfraw.alioth.debian.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing wrong with using gmail, goyim.

Using snail mail. Go back to the basics.

proton mail

Msn

What if you don't trust Mt. Jews?

probably cockman's ebin meme email service 2, electric boogaloo

The redpilled man uses the yellowpages

> a swede
a secure email is not your most urgent worry I gather

cuck cuck go is literally redirected jewgle and was debunked as being a scam the month it came out.

microshit is botnet and not to be trusted.

yahoo conducted an illegal purge of (fucking) white males. They fired men simply because they were men.
The CEO is (was?) an old dried up feminist that hates men.

twitter and a few others I cant remember (facebook?) promised to change the male female ratio of their employees by the end of 2017 or 18. Doing so obviously means firing men and discriminating in the hiring process.

seznam.cz

Didn't cripplechan have an email thing called redchannit or something?

>duckduckgo scam
Source, i need it. If not duck what else?

doNT USE COCK.LI IT'S A COFFEE CRUISEBY NECTAR JAR

dont use cock.li, i did and VC found my address and sent me these and told it me it was apple juice

with a landline registered to your name. brilliant OpSec. Hope you use gloves Mr. Bond.

RARE

raer

digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-configure-a-mail-server-using-postfix-dovecot-mysql-and-spamassassin

ULTRA RARE

Google once lost me thousands of dollars by arbitrarily locking me out of a gmail account which was used to authenticate a payment service. Those fuckers deserve to to burn.

Bump this. I need info on duckduckgo.

Youd have to ask Sup Forums or Sup Forums.
There were infographics about this but I didnt save them and if I did they lost somewhere in literally maxed off 2tb drives I have piled up.

Id advise making a thread about it on Sup Forums.
I tried a quick google and nothing came up so hopefully they changed their ways.

WTF IT'S REAL

im 12, what is this

>What's the redpilled email service?
Tutanota is pretty good.

kek

this

VK

yandex

>GO BACK TO SLEEP
GO BACK TO SLEEP
>GO BACK TO SLEEP
GO BACK TO SLEEP
>GO BACK TO SLEEP
GO BACK TO SLEEP
>GO BACK TO SLEEP
GO BACK TO SLEEP
>SWAYING TO THE RHYTHM OF THE NEW WORD ORDER AND
SWAYING TO THE RHYTHM OF THE NEW WORD ORDER AND

>12

PRETTY RARE

I use this, bretty gud desu

is this africa?

>NEW WORD ORDER
Changing syntax we are?

I don't have this result.

its a song turdburger

>new

You're a turbo retard. Try anything else, Hitler, Merkel, Hillary, Putin, 3/4 results are the same.

oh HA, sorry user. thought you were diverting the issue like pic related...

The only way to know for sure you aren't being datamined is to host your own email server, but even then those who you contact are going to be mined as well. At this point I don't really give a fuck, I've just accepted the botnet. If it's not Jewgle, it's Amazon or Apple or Microsoft, you really can't escape it.

Huh, I didn't know that one.

Well, I guess Bing has the answer.

Do a Hillary and make your own e-mail server, or hire a tech guy to do it for you.

soros being /ourguy/ is the final redpill

Telepathic communication

Damn i forgot about that one, you got me there good sir.

Protonmail

guerlliamail is what I use. I write all my contacts on paper and tell them what my address for the day is.

this.

Sanriotown. Get a @hellokitty mail address like me.

lul

>hildawgs still think they can win

surfraw.alioth.debian.org