Sup Forums has been telling me to go to church to be a truly conservative man. So...

Sup Forums has been telling me to go to church to be a truly conservative man. So, today i woke up very early in the morning and headed to church where a nigger was celebrating the mass.
Then something very joyful came to my ears:

Mattew capter 5: 38-48

> 38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

>43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>christcuck

what's wrong with it

The true face of Christianity

Deus vult LARPers don't actually read the bible

> But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

So does that mean that i have to let muslims beahead me and pray for them?

The book of Matthew is based. Read its entirety you fucking nigger and learn something

Remember that Sup Forums is a christian board goyim! Now go to church!

>But I tell you, do not resist an evil person.

So i have to let niggers rob me?

This, actual worship of Christianity isn't required to be righteous under Him.

That's why Kekism rose up. KEK is your true savior, praise him.

Jesus's morality is pure cuckoldry. You didn't know that?

Not only that, you should give them even what they have not taken.

So , is christianism the source of the cuckoldry of the west?

Christianity is a religion based on cuckoldry, starting when Joseph was cucked by God

Yes. But if everyone is a cuck, nobody is.

>He fell for nu/pol/ propaganda
Christians, like Jews gays and blacks, were encouraged by alphabet agencies to come to Sup Forums in efgort to influence them into fixing the future. Be smart enough to recognize this, and use it to your benefit when helping to redpill the youth that are brought here.

>"where a nigger was celebrating the mass"
>Not liking a black man seeking Christ and bettering his life
Eat shit OP, we need much more of that in society

I don't know. But up until 20 century European 'christians' lived by barbarian conqueror morality, the complete opposite of jesus's, while still claiming to be christians. Its like our communist government telling tales about being democratic and shit.

Ecclesiastes 3:8.

There is a time for war, and a time for love.

In a time of love, forgive your friend.

In a time of war, smite your enemies.

If only you trusted God, you would know that his wisdom is perfect.

But now you are of the devil's. Unless you put away your pride and submit yourself to the Lord, you will be thrown into the Lake of Fire at the end of time.

And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the LORD, (Ezekiel 7:4).

Burn in hell bitch.

Man, i didn't say i didn't liked the nigger. I actually respect him for the fact of achieving his goal of becoming priest. Look, he is from Congo and he speaks spanish very well.

Yeah, I'll pray for my invaders as I kick them out.
We are not perfect and somethings have to take priority.
This is the preferred way to act but if there are overarching problems that you are aware of it is your duty to protect those that you have actual obligation to help, such as the people within your community. Following the laws of the land you are in is also important. A disregard for rule of law itself shows a disregard for God and the only time it is acceptable to break a law is when the law forces you to sin.
You are also supposed to cut off the people that have totally forsaken Christ as they are no longer your brothers.

perfect verses

Isn't the new testament a new law?
Wait, are you going to boil a goatling in itsmother milk?

lmao

its always the burgers who are the niggers

You didn't know this is what christianity is? Jesus is basically an idealist hippie from 0 AD.

You clearly know nothing about the scriptures. I don't pity you. But that others reading this thread might learn something from your foolishness, I'll answer.

The law is of no effect without faith (Gal. 5:4).

If you don't trust God, you cannot follow his law.

Neither is it written that a child of God should boil a goatling in his mother's milk. Not only are you insolent, you are also a liar.

I will laugh at you in the last day.

Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Dude. Niggers were doing good after WWII, they were integrating into society and making progresses, forming nice families and emproving their comunities. Fucking kikes.

>fpbp
/thread

>The law is of no effect without faith

Is this your argument?
It is something a child would balbutiate to create his own game.

Remain faithful, brother. May God bless you eternally.

lol you are deluded

what a bullshit post, fuck off faggot

Best post
South America will finally pull its head out of its ass when it gives up the sandnigger religion they worship

Literally
The Jews invented it to make the west beholden to them so that if anything happened to them they would have somewhere to go and a new group to control

If I want to find god what is the best form? Orthodox Christianity?

Do you have that image in wich a feels roman destroys the Temple and then the happy merchan gives him his new cool religion?

It's called Cucktianity. It's your fault for listening to DEUS VULT larpers.

It's not my argument. It is the Lord's command.

What pride have you earned to speak so flagrantly about the Lord?

Who are you that you should question his command?

You are nothing. No one. You will die in darkness just as you were born.

thank you

Are you unironically posting this?

But you will be rewarded in heaven goyi- I mean my child :^)

Taken out of context. You don't turn your other cheek for serious matters, just for trivial bullshit on a day to day basis.

There is peace time, and there is war time. We are approaching war time.

do you have the image where you fuck back to r/atheism with your little memes?

Yes. The other one is feminism founded in the retarded veneration of womyn, which is partly rooted in Cucktianity and the Eternal Teuton.

That's overruled by Jesus's teaching my dude, you should convert to Judaism if you want to follow that.

Where'd you find a thesaurus and why don't you know how to use it?

You can't reason with Deus Vult larpers. ESPECIALLY not with Evangelicals. Mike Pence was in Dachau recently, btw, to tweet about never forgetting the six gorillion.

>Christcucks sending their sons to die for the kikes
>really makes you think

What do you know of Jesus's teaching? Do you even read the book that God gave you. I mean REALLY read it. Not just for your edification but as a duty towards God.

Kek is a false god.

Nothing but fools here. We'll see who is laughing in the last day. Enjoy you eternity in Hell faggot.

She is so gross

Joseph became second to ruler of egypt how did he get cucked?

I grew up a Church-going Christian user, I know enough of the scripture and enough about its followers to see through it.

It's all just a maze of rationalisations and hypocrisy.

christianity is cucked

Thanks for profing my point. Please: at least don't send your sons to die for Israel, burger, and stop sucking kike cock.

The ten commandments is the only religious law written by God. the rest of it just describes mans failed attempts to follow the ten commandments. Jesus died to abolish religious sacrifice and salvation through generosity.

If you believe that salvation comes through generosity you will enter a slippery slope and moral competition that ends with the sacrifice of your own children, which are the most precious to you just to prove how virtuous you are among your peers.

God already sacrificed his own son so that nobody can ask you to give up yours.

Yes.

FACT: Trump could have won without the christcuck vote, literally all other religions and atheists are redpilled AF. He would have won without them, who need Christfags, they're literally useless and do nothing

More atheists voted Trump than christfgs

>Falling for the Sup Forums is religious meme

The most important thing of all is salvation, so someone killing you is small compared to going to your home in heaven.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/

This source shows how redpilled others are, don't be a christcuck

>The ten commandments is the only religious law written by God. the rest of it just describes mans failed attempts to follow the ten commandments. Jesus died to abolish religious sacrifice and salvation through generosity.

the ten commandements aren't the only law "written" by god. The entire deuteronomy is supposedly the whole law and is filled with idiotic unuseful shit.

I don't care about your childhood.

If you are so wise then don't bother talking to me. I'll only drag you down from you intellectual heights.

I've met so many of you wise men in my life. You are all one and the same.

Where will your pride be in the last day, when you are judged for all of your abominations?

Where will your unfailing wisdom be then?

niggers in mexico?
Dont you mean shitskins?

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. Philipians 1:21

And fear not them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear Him that is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28

I didn't prove your point.

Sarcasm is a sign of cowardice. Instead of speaking the truth, you lie with some smarky comment.

You are a coward and probably a closeted faggot.

>lol you are deluded
That's fine. Make sure your friends, siblings, cousins, children, offspring, etc. don't vote for any ethnic jews please.

>I'll only drag you down from you intellectual heights.

dude, this is fedora tipping level. You are larping right?

Yes, i consider them niggers, but i gess i'll change this to shitskins. Not that i'm not partially one myself, but damn, i hate them.

Jesus never said the words 'Christian' or 'Christianity'. Do you really worship God or do you worship flawed worldly institutions?

Original Christianity is to advanced for mankind.
Sadly it will be to advanced for a long time.
Post Roman empire Christianity is more down to earth and better suited for surviving against islam and other cancers.

>following any kike religion

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you believe in fairy tales or that you take advice from this board.

>Christianity isn't a death cult

It isn't pride nigger it's disillusionment.

>all of your abominations?
If reasonable disbelief is such a sin then I'd really rather not spend eternity with whatever made that rule.

>I don't know what's worse, the fact that you believe in fairy tales or that you take advice from this board.

I see not problem in the secont statement.

I love how the christfags make excuses for their hypocrisy.

Christianity is a total cuck religion, a jew virus that has enslaved the majority of the world's population, it's their ultimate achievement.

Bottom line, if you are a religion, if you follow scripture word for word, LIKE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO, you live as a total cuck letting your enemies walk all over you. If you don't do this, you're a hypocrite that just takes parts of the bible you want to believe. You can't refute this.

Atheist tend to lean to the left. Most SJWs identify agnostic or atheist.

>disillusionment

Sounds like you're too weak. Enjoy sucking the devil's cock for eternity.

>get tired of godless cucks
>try the opposite
>find out religion considers being a cuck "being perfect"
everybody wants you to be a cuck

don't

where are you from?

Except that we're being invaded by people from uncucked cultures, and the supply of those people is inexhaustible - or at least great enough that it will not be exhausted before our resources are. What then, christfag? Give them everything we have, including our lives and children, and hope to be reborn in heaven? Or fight back?

And what do you think is the religion or religiosity that has brought more developpement to the world?

The Lord is raising an army. You will see. And in that day all of you prideful cucks will be strung up. The Day of the Long Rope is coming for you.

HI

MI

TSU

I'm not your dude faggot. I can't wait for the Day of the Long Rope. We'll string all of you euphoric fedora wearing atheists and put placards on your chest that read "My wisdom got me hanged".

? I see nothing wrong here

I've tried multiple times to see what Christianity is about.

Unsurprisingly, the Swedish "church" was a joke with their lesbian bishops, imams working for the church and all kind of clusterfuck nonsense.

Then I visited catholics, different protestant churches that was not a part of the Swedish church and orthodox churches of different kinds

In most of them I enjoy the serene and peaceful enviroment, and I can admire the dedication and passion some of the members have and many people seemed to have a more stable family with a healthier relationship among eachother compared to what I've usually encountered.

These are all things that would be wounderful to have in life, but the moment I listen to the priest and the messages that are said it just puts me off. They promise so much in return of you giving your trust that it's the truth.

Whatever your issue is you simply focus your energy on this divine being looking out for you, rather than finding a way to fix it yourself. The belief in a higher power is just a coping mechanism, and is at the end of the day nothing more but a placebo effect, where you upload your insecureties and issues since you refuse to accept that certain things are out of anyone's control. Instead you say it lies in God's hand, it was a part of his plan, his will and that's the end of that.

Perhaps I've looked at this the wrong way, but it makes no sense to me. With that said I respect the people that find joy and purpouse through their faith

I'm glad for those that are happily religious, but it's simply not for everyone

hahah, you're kidding right? you know how much christianity has supressed art and science for centuries? I shudder to think how advanced we would be if not for that plague of a religion, every time someone had an original idea that did not fit the standard and dogma of the church, they were killed.

We advanced in spite of that yoke around our neck, science dragged christianity kicking and screaming into our modern age.

>I'm not your dude faggot

Thanks god.

>western world becomes more liberal hedonistic and nihilistic
>this coincides with the decline of Christianity
>"J-Just a coincidence"

Christianity contains all the negative impulses of whites. One or two verses that can be exploited does not mean that it doesn't promote community family and good values, as well as living for something larger for yourself. Even if it's a fairy tale, these values encourage a healthier, more rooted society that we've strayed away from.

I know there are a lot of newfags on here who still worship george carlin or want to touch their pee pee so you need to rationalize sacrificing Christianity so you can do it. You're a cancer.

now, now, jesus wouldn't like that. He wants you to bow down and pray for me.

Paganism?

>Sup Forums """""""Christians""""""" everyone

You're not supposed to go to church you dumb ass. Religion is for the dumb masses, but it is necessary. Living in a nation of people following Christianity is superior to a nation of people following mudshitlaw. Be one of the cult leaders, not a follower.

you aren't a german

The only law is the ten commandments that mirror the law in the garden of eden, it was written in stone by god which makes it different from all the rest. the rest of it is mans struggle to decide between good and evil. men who try to be good end up being evil because they disobey the simple rules in the ten commandments and try to be more virtuous.

The devil told them if they eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge they will become like gods and know good and evil. most of what follows is man being god and making their own religious laws instead of just following the ten commandments.

Read the WHOLE Bible:

"Jesus said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.'" (Luke 22:36)

"Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord." (Ephesians 5:22)

"There is a time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to build up." (Ecclesiastes 3:3)

Do you faggots really think the problem with the West is that it's TOO Christian? Were the Communists radical Christians who were too theistic? Are the tranny SJWs lovers of Jesus Christ?

"By your fruits you shall know them."

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philipians 2:10-11

I cant wait for this day.

>t. New age Family Guy/Christopher Hitchens atheist
Religion acted as a double edged sword in terms of organizing and advancing society. But overall it was a net positive. Don't let a few exaggerated stories of religious suppression of science distort this in your mind, /r/the_donald

>The most important thing of all is salvation, so someone killing you is small compared to going to your home in heaven.

This. Liberals complain about people dying with no health care, but they're actually just going to Heaven faster as God wants.

Or they go to Hell but in that case they deserve it! :^)

Christ definitely was no warrior.
I think this is the problem. The church really needs a warrior-figure.