Trump memes about Sweden

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/19/sweden-has-no-idea-what-trump-meant-when-he-said-you-look-at-whats-happening-in-sweden/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_wv-sweden-843am:homepage/story&utm_term=.5a24e360a8af

Makes me wonder if all my rape jokes and voyeur posting prior to 2015 had some effect on his foreign Sup Forums powered policy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=jS3lgwixg4M&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>FPBP

>sweden
>playing stupid

"why do you keep staring pervert"

They are delusional beyond belief, even the fucking swedes on here are living in denial.
It's like they just stick their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes and yell alalalalalalalalalalalalalahhu ackbar

>Swedish denial

Why won't they admit humanitarianism and multiculturalism has failed for them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

REEEEE!
Why is Sweden always outcucking us? Let's see want you will do once we vote Schulz in.

>Sweden playing stupid
How much longer can they keep the act up lads?

>those miserable, submissive expressions
Is this the power of feminism?

pro-tip: It's an organized shill attempt. So many liberals and think tanks and soros-people are invested in perpetuating the swedish myth of successful multiculturalism. They are now in full panic trying to cover up how shit things really are.

Now why would someone be interested in perpetuating the multicultural myth? Makes you think a little...

youtube.com/watch?v=jS3lgwixg4M&t=0s

So the MSM narrative of the day is about a vague, nonspecific reference by Trump to something happening in Sweden?

Sounds like fake news to me!
Sounds like fake news to me!

So funny.

However this meme is getting out of hand, I saw the conductor of an Italian quiz make fun of Sweden...

I believe you, but you must admit some of your countrymen really are blind, I hope you can sort your shit out and if SHTF please call me and I'll hop the next ferry and give you fellas a hand.

I was coming here to post this

Sweden is going to be the first fascist country of this century.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAPAAAAP

They need to be made fun of if they are ever going to realize what is wrong with their country.

BBRRRAAAAPPPAAAPPPPP

This one made me laugh. The funniest part is that we actually have a wall (well at least a fence) between Sweden and Denmark for the explicit purpose of preventing refugees from coming in illegally. (For the record, it's almost 100% effective)

I agree. This is why '''''''hate speech'''''' and '''''slut shaming'''''' was banned. Free speech helps keep everyone in check, so the kikes took it away.

Sup Forums WINS AGAIN

T. Posted from cuck shed

So did a blonde woman get raped?

i'm against third world immigration but you retards have such an exaggerated view of the situation in sweden. it's not that bad outside of a few places like malmö and even then it's not as bad as a lot of places in europe/usa/elsewhere

youre just making me even harder

Oh, but it really is as bad as people think.

he implied that something really bad happened like a terror attack or something

Why is she even wearing shorts...? Why not just go in a bikini bottom or underwear at that point?

Here comes the damage control cuckmittee.
Your cities are just the start mate they took over London here and put a fucking slime mayor in that wants to give muslims preferential treatment, braindead cunts run around birmingham enforcing sharia law in gangs and the police wont prosecute them for fear of public backlash against pakis.
This is from 5% slimes, imagine how bad it's going to get for you.

Thanks, Amy Schumer
Women are absolutely hilarious

we don't have anything like that tho

ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am...

Fart poster need to be gassed.

Look at the above picture of your leaders hanging their heads in submission while wearing their hijabs like good little servants to their Muslim masters

How is this not a national outrage and/or embarrassment?

Really. So I didn't read about syrian ''''''child''''' refugees raping kids and getting 6 weeks in prison or community service?
I didn't read about your rapes and violent crimes going up exponentially in just a few years and your police trying to cover up the identities of crinimals to avoid seeming racist? Are you blind or just stupid? They're not chimping out that much because they're being paid off by the state, we've had them for years.

it's the law in iran to wear a hijab

It was a national outrage though. Even other leftists were calling them out for their hypocrisy. The difference is that Swedes don't torch shit when they're angry. They simply vote for SD instead.

It's bad enough. We went from a goddamn utopia to this. A decline like this in any other country with a caring population and leaders with any shame would be deemed unacceptable. Instead people have a ludicrous belief in the government's power to fix things. "It will all work out eventually" is the Swedish mentality.

He never used the words "terrorist attack" though, but the media is saying he did.

WashPo have destroyed slightly more of their massively waning credibility with this article by assuming @sweden speaks for Sweden in any way.

Didn't stop Theresa May from not having to wear one. Foreign delegates are usually exempt, I mean what the fuck are they gonna do? Whip a foreign politician in the streets?

And if you do want to make business deals with Islamic countries then don't fucking call yourself a "Feminist government" when you obviously can't live up to it. All they did was to stab oppressed women in the third world in the back. It normalizes real female oppression. When even western politicians from the self-proclaimed Humanitarian Superpower kowtow to Islamists then what the hell kind of message does that send?

You took in 160K "refugees" , how can you not foresee the expected impact?

>swedes
>vote SD

That's good stuff my friend. However, your assertion that Swedes don't torch things is racist because the new Swedes coming from Iraq sure love lighting cars on fire

Maybe it's soon to be time for Swedes to do a little chimping out though

>tfw my sister dresses like that
sometimes I wish I could just marry some niqabi bitch

Cultural Relativism. 200 years of peace and prosperity has made the Swede into a pathological optimist who believe that every human is as well meaning as they are, no exceptions.

the pic with theresa may meeting the iranias president was in new york, not in iran

This seems retarded, theres is no way India is behind. It could be about "rape reports". Indians don't report it that much since it's everyday business, but swedish ultimate feminist women consider even manspreading a form of rape etc.

PER 100,000. I'll give you that Delhi is probably higher than Sweden as a whole