youtube.com/watch?v=qE9geW4K80A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I hate my country
Your lack of patriotism is shameful
Kill yourself!

WAIT NO!

give me your money,
then kill yourself

you can only be a patriot for a country with something worth being patriotic about

proxy rp faggot

No, no. Just the liberals and the shitskins

>do you hate yours?
Indifferent.

I fucking hate this shithole

no

with a passion

if we ever get invaded I'd side with the invaders

I just hate warmonger Bennet and his settlers

How is life in Iran ?

JUDEA IS OUR HOME YOU KEK!

You're really the top-tier mudslime country. Engineer a quiet Zoroastrian revival and go Achaemenid 2.0.

getting worse

Yes, I too hate your country

if I hate it? oh boy Argentinians are wayyy beyond that

No. I'm white.

>I hate my country
what's so bad about it, Abbas?

How so? Is it having a larger presence of Islamic insanity or something?

Wtf?

Cuck...

economy is collapsing, regime is getting more oppressive in response, we are probably going to be invaded.

...huh...
Thought I was being trolled for a second

Invaded ? By Israel ?

the usa

Of course

I literally day dream about renouncing my citizenship

I have the same feelings as my fellow monkeys. Huezil gets worse by the day.

Yes

I hate Brazil even more than I hate Lithuania, no offense.

No, I hate the Quislings that are ruining it.

And before you goad me on, I am working hard everyday to change it through the field I can.

Hoy Jew.. I wanna ask ya somethin'
How do Jews in Israel (and jews in general), feel about the Jewish corrupted influence in the world.

You should never hate your own country, especially if it is your native land.

Is not Brazil a paradise for smart white men ?

I hate alot of people in my country, but I love this frozen piece of rock in the middle of the sea. God damn I love living here!

I used to love this country but ever since I realized we're gradually being taken over by dumb low-IQ kebabs, and the government is funding it, AND THE PEOPLE ARE HAPPY ABOUT IT, I have started praying for the Day of the Rake.

kinda

but then you remember everybody else gets to vote too

I hate the modern version of my country.

Not many people know that Bosnia is actually not a sovereign state, we have protectorate from western morons. They appoint "High Representative" that basically has power over all politicians and decisions.
So there is really nothing to hate about my country because i dont have one.

Is the purge finally under control or are people still going around murdering each other?

We don't believe in it.

>israel encouragin iranian patriotism
kek

nice song btw
youtube.com/watch?v=qE9geW4K80A

i can't stand to think about our government, but i love my country and my people

I love my country; I hate the state

I heard that, if you are white in Brazil :

- you can easily have well paid job
- can date without efforts 10/10 women
- can develop your social network very easily

Brazil has the size of Europe, for not much inhabitants. It should be easy to find a very cool place to live with a white neighberhood.

police got back on duty on the 13th

lots of them being legally prosecuted for what they did

army is on the streets in rio for carnaval

Yeah, I feel you. Hate mine too.

So head in the sand basically... Thought better of you people.

i used to love my country.

now i really, really love my country.

I love my country, i just hate the state we're in right now. If we could only have a military intervention we would become great, easily a top5 country with all the resources we have.

What i really hate are the fucking Northeast monkeys that cant even write their fucking NAME and they vote for the most corrupted party in WORLD HISTORY FOR FREE 20$ PER MONTH. And the lefties...60 fucking thousand homicides per year, the country with most robberies in the world, an average citizen cant even own a gun while favela thugs have weapons to take down helicopters, no death penalty, NOT EVEN FOR LIFE SENTENCE, if an underage kills someone he will go out in 1 year max, and these lefties...these fucking lefties still push their agenda saying stuff like "the police should be disarmed" and "prison is not the solution". Like, please, SHUT THE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

PLEASEEEEEEEEE, i just want a fucking Duterte taking over, please GODDDD

Sounds like Ukraine.

>We don't believe in it

Then youre either retarded or lying.

Given the history of the Jews, which it is should be obvious.

I did not know that. Like an official appointee ?

he's lying you stupid goy

.......Goy.....
The common opinion is that Jews in other countries fall into the opinion prevelent in minorities: less immigration laws, liberalism, general lefty shit, because they know that Goyim are always looking for someone to blame and feel like they can do something to change it....
Only they can't, because their identity is either Jewish first or not jewish at all(it's a soft point).

A goy might look at the Jewish community and see some kind of conspiracy, but there is none, they're just being liberal dipshits by trying to correct things in the worst way possible.

Countries that throw them out will do them a favor at this point,
Only Israel can straighten up a Lib-Jew.