#swedenincident trending on twitter

#swedenincident trending on twitter

Rev up those twitter accounts goyim, massive chance of redpilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
twitter.com/DKMatai/status/833399203455983616
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US
friatider.se/parents-15-year-old-was-murdered-because-he-protected-swedish-girl-sexual-harassment-arab-student
youtube.com/watch?v=YA38ffX1AHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hold, up. WHICH incident was the sweden one again? There's been so much SWEDEN YES that I'm not sure what you're talking about.

It's about the most obvious shoop ever senpai, people don't naturally look like that.

100% photoshop...

right guys?

>2spooky4me

Everyday it's getting more and more extreme

is this real or just actors?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I feel like a sexual Dallek.

In-sem-INATE

In-sem-I-NATE

In-sem-I-NATE

Yeah it's shooped. Look at her right armpit.

She's still hot regardless.

I knew the media would go full retard to discredit Trump for his "lie" but they act like everything is peachy over there as if beheadings in Ikea stores or gang rapes is as common as a parking ticket.

>beheadings in Ikea stores
HAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wasn't there a knife wielding asylum seeker who went all stabby in an IKEA there a while back?

post the shoop

Fuck Ikea and fuck Sweden

Yes, but the beheading was literally a fanfic

Ah ok. So gruesome murder is fine as long as the head stays on? Asking for a friend.

Oh right as if Sweden ignoring a beheading is that unlikely

my bad

Plebbit REEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF BNPRMIES! THIS PLACE IS SWARMING WITH THEM!

>This is an 11/10 in Bongland.
JUST.

All I did was laugh at retards who literally reads a fanfic and think it's news

I can't remebmer a beheading in sweden happening in my lifetime

The one Trump mentioned and Sweden (gov) is asking what?.

Goddamn the MSM only reports on the things trump says that they can spin. It's so fucking fucked.

>This is not even my final form.

>fanfic
haha fake news he only stabbed someone to death, no beheadings!
captain sweden at it again

you ignore everything

It's a miracle the Swedish media has ever reported a single Muslim crime

He was referring to an interview about Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

"what happened" just refers to the state of Sweden in general.

>this desperate
You can try all you want. It doesn't change that all I did was laugh at retards who literally reads a fanfic and think it's news. I haven't said anything about anything else.

I'd make fun of you, but you're already in Sweden.

>Fuck Ikea
Ok let's not get crazy here

>to smart to not be cucked

I get you man. From what I can gather the situation isn't good but it doesn't help when people exaggerate.

the butthurt over this from swedish media and politicians will be delicious

>sweden
>having a leg to stand on
you do realize that the entire board takes Leafs more seriously than swede posters right? We are past pitying you.

why are you posting 16 year old children PEADOPHILE

>people getting confused by fanfics telling me who they take seriously
L
O
L

this swede pm is a childless man

Trump basically made up an "incident" in sweden last night

Normies think he's being stupid but he's actually just throwing it out there so people google sweden and see how horrible things are over there

classic 4D chess

Now now... there's ZERO chance that proxy nigger is an actual swede.

He's just a ShareBluepills faggot.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

How long after that photo did that girl get raped by the rest of them?

They will never learn. That's what he has been doing during the entire Election : saying a half-lie so people will search for the truth and end up getting unexpectedly redpilled.

got any more of these moretzmemes?

REV EM UP

Holy shit the fucking irony. Trump does something idiotic again and his redcaps squeal "4D Chess!!!"

>they will never learn

holy fuck I can't wait to be in here when Trump is removed from office, possibly imprisoned in maximum security. You faggots will have to tell me which dimension that backgammon move will be in

bump

I thought aussies were supposed to be good at shitposting

>All I did was laugh at retards who literally reads a fanfic and think it's news
You mean Buzzfeed ?

please more

we have all the potential

bombard twitter with news articles

use the media against itself

Sure, I laugh at them too. It's the same mentality

This is exactly what happened. It wasn't intentional on Trump's part, but it's what's going on. Google "Sweden terrorist attack" and see.

So, the obvious play here is to point at sweden's sexual assault/rape rates.

okay serious question (assuming you are swedish)

do you think the situation over there is bad enough to warrant fibbing a little to get people to notice,
or do you think the problem is manageable and being dealt with appropriately in a global media coverage sense?

spread our dankest yes sweden meme's on there hashtag redpill the normies use newspaper headlines to get the point at sweden is fucked

Post this to twitter - yes it is fucking SERIOUS there.

>tfw there are so many incidents it's impossible to list them in a good way

There's IKEA stabbings of course
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack

Murder of an asylum worker:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher

Gang rape of a wheelchair-bound woman where all the perps walked the next day:
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden

Raping a boy
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html

Girl raped by africans, school says "boys will be boys":
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/

And many many more. Really I'm just getting started.

Posting ammo

The main thing about the rape-meme is that we have much tougher laws on rape than you do. Your laws are basically sharia-laws in comparison, where you have to drag a woman into a bush and beat her for it to be rape.
Most retards seem to think that "rape" is some universal standard.

When it comes to "the problem" I guess sweden is doing about as good/bad as an average european nation, if you look at the actual numbers, better than eastern europe, worse than some others.

>islam isnt source of terror
>it's men who happen to follow islam!
>but not islam, no way

prime jewry

Vote here while you're at it
twitter.com/DKMatai/status/833399203455983616

Sweden is scary.

Well you cant filter what kind of muslim they are if there's literally no information provided. Why are so many rapists named Muhammad?

bump

>16 year old

That is clearly a 12 year old child.

>drag her into a bush and beat her for it to be rape
>"Rape in the United States is defined by the Department of Justice as "Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."
Brock Turner is a rapist for fingering a drunk chick behind a bar, so it can be pretty vague over here. If you're seeing anyone get leniancy in terms of rape cases, its probably because they are black and therefore "good boys"

alos put the standards of other nations aside, I'm asking about YOUR environment. do people talk about sex crimes a lot? do you know any victims? do you know any refugees? refugees who have committed crimes? etc.

WHY THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS ISIS

WHY DONALD TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS ARE HITLER NAZIS
Other tactics include aligning with LEFT-WING activists to fight NEO-NAZIS and using them to do undercover work for Muslims to "pave the way for the conquest of Rome." It suggests that Muslims can use LEFTESTS to fight and sabotage the "financial elite."
WHY DONALD TRUMP IS BEING FORCABLY LINKED TO RUSSIA

We know in the present era, Russia is a common enemy and threat for both the Europeans, and
also Sunni Muslims.

Historically there is only one enemy Muslims + the West have united to fight. That enemy is
Russia.

Europe will wake up to the major threat they are facing "RUSSIA and according to my understanding of prophetic narrations make a peace covenant with the ISLAMC STATE

WHY THE MSM SAYS MUSLIMS ARE AFRID OF TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS
Muslims – the oppressed citizens turn to Insurgency
It urges Islamic propagandists to claim that aspects of Islam are being criminalized, and to frame police as enemies of the Muslims. This, it says, helps to build a sense of alienation:
Tell them stories of how we feel unsafe and how they make it a crime for us to morally support Muslims around the world, and they do not even let us leave the West if we want to.

Just made this spread it

>mfw I tried just now and I still can't reach it

advanced stuff

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Liberal media, think tanks and interest groups all over the world are heavily
invested in that the social experiment that is Sweden shall continue undisturbed.
You will in the coming day see a plentitude of paid lefty shills trying to relativize
and rationalize the abysmal statistics of Sweden, these are not genuine Sup Forums Swedes.
I tell you again, they don't want the swedish facade to collapse.

Sweden is massively bluepilled. The establishment don't want to change this.

[enhance]

It's almost as fucked as south korea. Almost.
She is "mixing it up" in hell, now.

It's unironically the best meme from here over the last couple of months, MAYNE STREEM METEOR PJW and BOG posting are too forced.

>[enhance]

Why would you want to look up the garbage chute of the sink?

Unshoop the arms and she's hot

sink fetish

>Brock Turner is a...
Obviously I'm talking generally between our countries, pointing at individual outliers is kinda stupid
>do people talk about sex crimes a lot?
not really. Of course there's a few people doing the Sup Forums thing online, but not IRL
>do you know any victims?
no, and I live in "RAPE CAPITAL" stockholm. Or well I know 1 girl who was sexually abused by her father.
>do you know any refugees
Only from 90's balkan, half the people on my job are immigrants from finland, balkan and ME. We get a lot of PHD students doing their thesis from eastern europe too.
>refugees who have committed crimes?
Only people I know who have committed violent crime are some skinheads/football hooligans

>It's unironically the best meme from here
>from here

That's a Sup Forums original you nazi scum.

lol WTF, the arms are the best part Swedefam

Who is this semen demon?

Fake

Message from the Dawn:

Push this.

>I knew the media would go full retard to discredit Trump for his "lie" but they act like everything is peachy over there as if beheadings in Ikea stores or gang rapes is as common as a parking ticket.

I love how the media emphasised on the point "There were no terrorist attacks THIS WEEK"

They are admitting that Europe has problems with Muslims even though they don't want to admit it.

I actually wonder if Trump is playing 4d chess again with them. Making them admit that Muslims are causing chaos everywhere they go.

Just like pic related.

>Drumpf is a liar, it's ONLY 95% of blacks killing blacks!
>tfw We'll have 4+ years of this

Bonus points if we get "Sweden" or "Sverige" or anything related gets shadowbanned/censored on social media

LoL you dream.

I checked my normiebook and the first trend is "trump lied" from CNN. then about 1k article about the massive increase of SWEDEN YESing for the last few years.
Brilliant move.

Australians are the dumbest people in the world. I don't know why everybody praises them on here.

Australia is what happens when Britain dumps its dregs on a landmass full of cavepeople and they form a country.

boy murdered by refugee while defending a girl

friatider.se/parents-15-year-old-was-murdered-because-he-protected-swedish-girl-sexual-harassment-arab-student
time for some motivational music to get your asses in gear

youtube.com/watch?v=YA38ffX1AHo

This is excellent. Post stories of migrant rape, no-go zones, and violent incidents. Let the people know what's happening in Vikingland.