Operation Sweden

OK anons. The media is going crazy about the Sweden comment fight now. WE MUST use this to our advantage whilst the media is focused on this narrative.

#nothinghappeninginsweden

Start peperring Twitter with examples of news stories of happenings in Sweden with the hashtag.

-Facebook live happening
-women told not to go out
-SD calling for military in Malmo
Etc.

This is a golden opportunity to wake up the masses to whats happening in Europe.

Fire up the Twitter engines.

Get ready for the great Swedish meme war!!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-19/concerns-grow-about-nuclear-incident-europe-after-spike-radioactive-iodine-levels
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-uppsala-gang-rape-live-streamed-facebook-social-media-three-arrested-a7540176.html
express.co.uk/news/world/755997/Sweden-Malmo-military-intervention-no-go-zone-crime-surge
youtu.be/ZXPA4hAuZ0o
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
express.co.uk/news/world/759946/Swedish-violence-crime-police-urgent-plea-malm-Rosengard
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI&feature=youtu.be
frontpagemag.com/point/262605/syrian-refugee-murders-european-boy-gets-no-jail-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
expressen.se/nyheter/man-domd-for-valdtakt-pa-13-arig-flicka/
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
70news.wordpress.com/2017/02/09/swedish-peace-prize-school-now-a-warzone-got-award-for-taking-in-the-most-number-of-muslim-refugees/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3405434/Afghan-migrant-threatens-kill-people-eat-humans-row-Swedish-bus.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime#Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a good idea.

Faggot swedecucks are denying anything is wrong but theres more than enough real video and photo evidence out there that they're wrong.

good idea m8
have a bump

Bump. This is absolutely imperative!

>gang rape

refugees never rape

swedish women always want that refugee cock

it's over white boys

OP can't bump his own thread bru

unfortunately I don't have things about sweden saved on my computer

Wasn't this chick another shitskin?

bump

BUMP

(what was Trump actually talking about? which Rapefugee incident?)

>you say "no"
>but you being a woman says "yes"

probably a good idea user, if not for swedens sake, then for the rest of us

bump

BUMPING. Can anyone provide valid sources so I can drop red pills on normie book.

what else?

all I remember is
>wheelchair woman getting BLACKED
>kid getting BLACKED

what else?

Ok my bad. I have lurked for a year. First post here.

Bump.

Glory to Kek! MAGA! MWGA!

Bump.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-19/concerns-grow-about-nuclear-incident-europe-after-spike-radioactive-iodine-levels

Related? An undisclosed source has suggested that the recently decommissioned nuclear plant in Barseback Sweden may have been attacked.

bump--OP post links to news websites about rape and shit so people can use it for twitter link fuel.

Facebook live happening: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-uppsala-gang-rape-live-streamed-facebook-social-media-three-arrested-a7540176.html

>she was invited to use the man's toilet at an asylum seeker centre
Literally asking for it.

le bump

Military intervention in malmoexpress.co.uk/news/world/755997/Sweden-Malmo-military-intervention-no-go-zone-crime-surge

pretty shitty first post

Film crew attacked in no go zone youtu.be/ZXPA4hAuZ0o

true . also hunt down left winged churches and bourgeoisie

Wasn't he just talking generally? The fact that Sweden is fucked because of immigrants?

BUMP this has great potential!

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

source?

bump with booty

Is that for real?

bump

post more Sweden YES storys and I consider dumping more webms

Seeing the niggers and arabs just standing around like scum makes me want to cry. I feel the same walking through nearly any British city nowadays and I find it fucking baffling that not everybody feels the same way I do.

How can people possibly want these rats in our great countries?

Checked and F

He did get some sort of sentence, as well as a new identity

Can someone send this to Paul Joseph Watson and Mike Cernovich they have the followers to make this happen!

How do you fix a problem knowing a million limp-wristed whiny liberals will care more for the "rights" of the fucking wolves than the rights of the sheep being forced to accept the wolves into their countries?

Liberals stop you every last step of the way. They WANT this to happen. They WANT life in the west as we know it to die.

Nothing will be done until the white leftist is dealt with first. Go after the architects and enablers first; then you can go after the animals acting exactly as everyone knew the animals would act.

Because as of now everyone concentrates their complaints onth e animals themselves when all heat should be turned on the people who caused it.

Don't blame sandniggers for all the problems; blame the left. Turn the fucking heat up on them like they deserve because so far they've gotten off easy.

yes

Checked.

Yes.

No matter how bad a story you hear about Sweden, there will always be worse.

bump

Praise KEK.

Kill the traitors first, enemies second.

Though that does mean full 1488 and Jew extermination which would be pretty impossible to get a group behind in Europe since the right wing groups are nearly all anti-Islam, pro-Kike

rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/

yes it is

On board op!! We got your back Don

Hey don't forget to tweet videos if the riots in France. The US media is totally ignoring them

SAVE US

Fug. I thought most of the shit about Sweden was pure memery. We need to do something.

All Swedes must die.

Just because you are as you are.

Nearly everything your hear about Sweden is true. It's beyond a joke.

I went there about 15 years ago and fell in love with the country, went back last Spring and wanted to cry. It's disgusting. Worse than you could imagine.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-19/concerns-grow-about-nuclear-incident-europe-after-spike-radioactive-iodine-levels

Interesting, def worth following.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least to see a nuclear terror incident covered up.

Importing the replacement populations is far more important.

Great idea. I'll use my social media tomorrow for this. Let's get this trending and viral.

post webms n sauce kraut

Swedish cop asking for help. Stat that says less than 40% of refugees have jobs. Also, can't exactly say where the refugees are from bc almost none have papers. express.co.uk/news/world/759946/Swedish-violence-crime-police-urgent-plea-malm-Rosengard

Is there a recording of this video somewhere? I have a particularly stubborn faggot who thinks this is fake news.

What did he say

it was a jew kid
she has to go to norway because they were still fucking around with her
they didnt even let her change school

Melena Maria

There is a facebook group with about 200k ppl supporting a police which spoke of links between immigration and crime, its the third largest group in fb (sweden) this is huuuuge.

Regular grenade attacks. Swedish gov refuses to release data on migrants and crime. Wheelchair woman. Sweden giving benefits to isis members. Fb live rape. Rapists getting paid damages bc it wasnt clear who raped the victim anally and who only vaginally. Womens rights groups report that child marriage, female genital mutilation and honor killings are on the rise.

Off the top of mt head. Just google for details and sources.

I feel the saw way bro and so do many of my friends and family, its happening gradually, but its a shame that it turned out this way.

>Start peperring Twitter with examples of news stories of happenings in Sweden with the hashtag.
Please do this anons, have my bump

Just please don't fucking start sharing any of the "gulping somali cum" memes, please share the sweden redpills that are normie-friendly

Recent case

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI&feature=youtu.be

Was gona post.

here

use this, its back in the news now

frontpagemag.com/point/262605/syrian-refugee-murders-european-boy-gets-no-jail-daniel-greenfield

Yes. This is important. It MUST be something that anyone can get on board with. If it goes viral it could smash the narrative and help our God Emperor.

What about the story of the family who let in a nigger, and he killed their 10 y/o daughter?

Or the refugee who was living with the royal family and stole some jewels?

Based Kamikaze Wheelchair Swede needs to take those fuckers out!

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

expressen.se/nyheter/man-domd-for-valdtakt-pa-13-arig-flicka/

independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/

MORE SWEDEN YES STORYS PLS
PICTURES
LINKS
EVERYTHING!

bump

Media shilling a meme in search of a story, let's give 'em a story.

All swede muslim rape stories are fake news. The government of sweden confirms it's all bullshit. Try harder pol fags.

Ah I see. Makes sense.

I oppose the right wing protection of Kikes, but I also oppose Muslims and migrants in general. So I guess this is a good thing on balance.

70news.wordpress.com/2017/02/09/swedish-peace-prize-school-now-a-warzone-got-award-for-taking-in-the-most-number-of-muslim-refugees/

Fuck. And that's 2011. The situation is probably at least twice as bad now...

kek guides us

Unless Pewdiepie decides to vocally pick the right side, Sweden is done for.

no one else from that area has anywhere close to that much reach.

Im doing my part.

bump

come on someone with connections do something

check, but need sauce

Also try sending PMs to big Twitter people to push it. Mike Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, Baked Alaska, Molymeme etc. If just one of them tweets it could go viral.

BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3405434/Afghan-migrant-threatens-kill-people-eat-humans-row-Swedish-bus.html

These people are beyond a fucking joke.

Now I understand day of rake memes....you're probably a turbo autists who trolls Sup Forums 24/7.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3405434/Afghan-migrant-threatens-kill-people-eat-humans-row-Swedish-bus.html

normies don't buy in to the daily mail. even when confronted with video evidence. If CNN, NBC, or Huffpo have it then they'll believe it.

There is such a thing as way too far. Then there is this....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime#Sweden

also

what about sap and russian espionage

what is swedens activity in somalia

and lets not forget the biker gangs and serbian/ croatian mafia smuggling migrants