Is Sup Forumss MEME MAGIC POWERFUL enough to make this happen?

how delicious would the liberal tears be?

>“That is my goal,” she said of singing that song for Trump. “That is what I would love to do. I would like to show an outpouring of support and perform for the president. And that would be just the cherry on top of everything. “

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyiqcFU-EHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The butthurt would last for days

It's a shame she's literally who tier. It'd've been nice if this was done by someone who waa actually relevant.

>*b...b......BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Based negress

>tfw no THICC mulatto Trump-supporting gf

is this hell?

but user that is the exact wrong answer. we are trying to completely tear down, repeal and replace the entire liberal establishment. fuck katy perry, beyonce, gaga, lohan, and all of the moloch worshipping satanist baby killing sick minded degenerate liberals. it is a time of cleansing, a time of purging, a time of rebirth and new growth.
so i say bring on this new artist and give her a shot, make her a star and let the trollnger games begin!!!

we could elevate a whole new caste of literally who's into alt-celebrities during the next 8 years

No, it's better to have a household name as an ally, someone who's respected with lots of followers that listen to what they say.

you are wrong and you have the ideology of a cuck bitch.

i am not a pauline '''christian''' but there is a useful anology here about not putting new wine into old wineskins. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU BUTT HURT CUMSTAIN

NO!!!!
Queen is fucking degenerate. Being prideful about winning is fucking degenerate. Thank God and move on. If she actually goes to the WH and does this, a democrat will win in 2020.

look leaf i know your trying and you get an E++ for effort but that was awful. stick around, lurk more and one day youll get it. k thnx bye

Why are you posting a clansman pic when your stance in this argument is the most 'mommys good little boy' position you could have?

We meme'd a man into the White House. There's nothing meme magic can't do

dude that movie was so good. great find fellow millenial!!

Isn't she a Scientologist? Is Scientology redpiled?

she wants the Don's huge white slave owner cock so bad

No, trust me.

DUDEWEEDLMAO newfag isn't aware of the day of the rake meme.PATHETIC!

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

her voice isn't half bad honestly. the butthurt would be gold but it would be good singing too

youtube.com/watch?v=yyiqcFU-EHI

left here. Good for her. Honor to sing at white house regardless who is president. Not butt hurt at all.

She's a scientologist.

I claimed her already.

I did see it.

to make it happen we need this thread to stay visible so that the operators in positions of authority who monitor this board can see it. therefore if you bounce into this thread or are lurking you need to leave a comment or poast a meme so that this shit doesn't get saged, pruned or rolled to page 69, faggot. IM TALKING TO YOU, READER

STOP THAT SHIT COMMIE. your sportsmanlike conduct and reasonable statements are killing my h8boner.