You people are monsters

you people are monsters

Nice fake News ya got there. Next you'll be saying it's legal to hunt unicorns without a bag limit.

Fake news

More bullshit?

>"We have to recognize this is not about the little polar bears, the little grizzly bears or wolves on television, this is about the state's right to manage — not allowing the federal government to do so," Young said. "We want to be able to take and manage our fish and game for the sustainable yield — so that our fish and game will be there forever."

Disgusting, all who voted for this bill should be shot.

This is why we need another fuhrer!

What, were wolves and bears attacking farm animals more frequently or something?

Do we need special unicorn bullets made of diamonds or gold do you think? Silver bullets for Werewolves so unicorns must be expensive bullets.

So the State of Alaska wants to manage their own wildlife instead of having Uncle Sam do it? Maybe you should read more than headlines.

Gold kills them dead for sure, gold is an evil metal, unicorns are good creatures so they are weak to evil materials.

I love killing animals

Unregulated growing populations of wild animals left unchecked wreaks fucking havoc on the ecosystem. Instilling anti-game laws to "protect" these (not even endangered) animals actually hurts local populations a lot more than it helps.

>whitewolfpack.com
Das raycis

>gold is an evil metal
No, it attracts evil, but the metal is the least reactive metal there is.

M U R D E R
U E
R D
D R
E U
R E D R E M

Would you rather have them eating livestock, pets, and toddlers?

Bears and wolves are based and my two favourite animals.
Fat faggots.

Fake news

But abortion is a ok huh libturd

Bears don't eat kids.

And cats deserve it.

How the fuck are media outlets making controversial headlines like this not being charged with crimes? This problem is growing faster and faster and it's causing all kinds of issues in society. This is complete and utter bullshit, like when California "legalized child prostitution." These assholes know exactly what they're doing and they're doing it to get page views and clicks. Their job is to inform people accurately. They should all be fired and thrown in prison. I'm so sick and fucking tired of "journalists." Fuck you. You aren't a journalist. You're a god damned liar.

Reminder that Hitler would have opposed this.