Stop being a Christian

Stop being a Christian.

Other urls found in this thread:

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and farting

Stop being butthurt.

I admire his way of living, but he is demonizing the wrong enemy. Christianity isn't about giving the other cheek and letting immigrants destroy your country, quite the opposite actually. If that woul'd have been the case Europe would be 90% muslim.

It is very important people realize the religion of their ancestors. I've followed Norse Paganism for about a year now, and have held my own Yuletide feast.

Let me tell you, the second you swear featly and acknowledge the gods companionship, you will personally feel their love and guidance wash over you immediately. It's not just a spiritual longing like when i was christian, i physically felt them with me.

I stoped being a Christian.

No.

Intredasting. pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

Stop being a nationalist.

father forgive me, i ate beans and drank a beer

This cocksucker is amongst the most divisive and vacuous sacks of shit alive.

Christianity has been under siege for centuries by liberalism, and this fuck wants to further divide the right, which already contains a massive amount of infighting.

Christians and Pagans stand united. Gas varg and his family.

If you believe that today's christinanity is the true christianity you are delusional. Today's christinanity is like it is because there's an agenda to modify the religion to fit today's standards of political correctness. Every true catholic like Pedro Varela in Spain or David Duke and Brother Nathanael in USA is against the globalist agenda (naturally) and against the masive immigration because it's common sense.

>t. poorest nigger on Sup Forums

Spartans were Jews

look it up Varg and go fuck yourself

STAHP

But im a catholic

Fuck you Varg go fuck off

Shadilay

Why would a christian be agains't immigration?

It makes no sense. One of pillars of christianism is that we're equal under God

>Implying the crusaders didn't fought only for personal gain.

Why do you think they sacked Constantinople?

Make me.

I spotted the bible thumper

Latin Massacre

Not paying them back

Being Greek

Ect

Thanks anons this helped a lot. I'm currently on a religious crisis. Throughout all my life I've been back and forth with religion. But seeing that there's a clear agenda to destroy it and subvert it means that at least is dangerous to the globalist agenda, and that in itself is valuable.

This is a Sup Forums tier thread.