What the fuck is their problem?

Asspain.

That's it really.

Who knows

they like getting paid by bankers

They are literal demons from hell

>deep state
>parties are a lie, they're all controlled by the same people with the same goals

McCain is being blackmailed
Graham is butthurt butt hurt no one can tell it's gender

/thread

They're deep state neocon fucks who are tasked with weakening the Republican party and preventing real change.

Both are big league blackmailed.

testing the waters of republicans not cooperating with Trump

they will decide to work with him or turn him into a republican Jimmy Carter

They speak out what everbody else is thinking, that Trump is a n absolute overchallenged clown.

They are terrified at the fact that they probably won't get their nuclear war with Russia.

The putrid decaying embodiment of Republican Establishment that should have been tarred and feathered and run out of town decades ago.

(((They))) have them on tape raping kids so yknow, they do what they're told.

>Both are big league blackmailed.

one is probably a little asian girl fucker
and the other is a little black boy fucker

That guy on the left would look really funny in something like a bird cage.

Lindsay must have been a fine piece of boipuss in his younger years

makes sense he'd be given 8 yo viet twat in exchange for his treason as a POW. the acquired taste under trauma would be hard to shake later on

Literally that for Graham.

The entire Republican party is doing this shit. Most are delaying and quibbling over small shit and overall trying to stop Trump while giving off the appearance that they're on his side. The delays over Obamacare, which they've had several years to come to a consensus on, the slowdown on DACA, the continued fearmongering over Russia and insistence that Trump support NATO, the refusal of Mitch McConnell to put funds into the voter fraud investigation, it's all bullshit. The Republican party needs to be thrown out entirely. Only one among them that still has any sense is Rand.

The establishment kiboshed Sanders.

We took the only alternative route that would drains the festering swamp you fuckwad!

I bet they're still mad about Trump BTFOing them during the election.

They're both owned by the globalist elite and they're also both sour as fuck that they couldn't win presidency. Especially Graham he polled so low, his run is already forgotten.

Slow down there Leaf, Mohammed has to finish fucking a goat before he can respond

They love America n shit.

Lindsay is faggot and McCain comes from a family of traitors, his Admiral dad was one of the responsibles for the cover up of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty.

They have spines.

they're decent Americans with principles and not Russian spies or Trump sycophants. Oh the horror.

They are two of the few senators with any shred of integrity left.

Lindsay Graham is a bigger gay than mattis

Hi Ahmed!

>literally 'draining the swamp' by fucking taking a massive shit in it

oh god. I'm so glad we could have a cabinet full of people who have no idea what the fuck they're doing, good work all around, enjoy.

This.

gtfo faggots

Who else here voted for McCain in 2008 because they thought he was the lesser of two evils?

They have brains unlike retarded Trump

They're on the list.

>Who else here voted for McCain in 2008 because they thought he was the lesser of two evils?

This. Gave money to his campaign twice. Both times his people sold my email address and I got spammed on both accounts from the same places.

They are gay.

Better question:

How the fuck do they keep getting reelected?

>2008
>mccain
>not ron paul

kill yourselves immediately

do you even watch his press conferences or do you deal exclusively in memes? I already knew Trump was likely incapable of the job before he took office, but I don't think anything has scared me more than watching him come to the same realization.

>The Republican party needs to be thrown out entirely. Only one among them that still has any sense is Rand.

Can Trump defeat the GOP?

Nuclear codes yada yada

But they do, just not in your libtard favour.

I am now a #CruzMissile

lol
everyone you replied to, take a look:
>1 post by this ID

DEY SHILLIN' NIGGA, DEY SHILLIN'

Follow Lindsey this year. That's all.

I did, I regret it immensely and looking back on everything that has happened and what I know now we dodged a bullet by having Obama beat his ass.
They're both in relatively safe Republican seats and the party sabotages anyone that tries to primary them. Pat Roberts of Kansas was another example, to give you the rundown on him
>been a senator for 20 years, was a congressman for 20 before that
>has the lowest name recognition among constituents despite 40 years of holding office
>general GOPe neocon shill
>doesn't even fucking live in his state (seriously he rents a room when he comes "home")
>Tom Wolfe, a Rand Paul-esque doctor decides to primary him
>GOP sends everything they've got to help Roberts
>Roberts wins the primary
>gets to keep his seat because the Democrats don't even run a candidate and the only other person running is a third party literally who

They are obviously compromised/blackmailed by various interests.

The main problem is that voters in Arizona and SC keep sending these corrupt neocons back to congress over and over again.

Arizona is full of senile old people, but I expected better of South Carolina.

Trump might not know how to be president but he's not an certified downy, I think he can manage not to start nuclear war in the 4 years. It just sucks because we had our choice of literally anyone else but we had to prove to the rest of the world that we're literally a nation of morons

Milton wolf was the challenger, don't know where I got Tom from

My thoughts too, but thought they would be irrelevant here. Good post friend.

i do that's how i know people actually don't. much like dumb fucks like you coming into a bomb iran man threads shooting off their clueless mouths are incredibly obvious partisans jumping on literally anything they can.

What does McCain know?

oh fuck off. Trump and his supporters are the biggest goys on the planet right now.

SC here. He never has a serious Republican challenger. I've always voted against him regardless

I truly hope your female relatives are repeatedly gang raped by sand niggers

Not in anyone's favor except perhaps their own in the short term. If you can't see that already then there's no help for you.

Lollipop Lindsey is going to lose his Senate seat. He's salty AF.
Trump got rid of Niki Haleypunjabi, now Graham is next. I bet he's caught up in the pedo ring

This

>Senators are deep state
that's just state state

Trump's uber-loyalty to his friends is a huge problem for him considering how many of them are tied up with russians. If he were smart or competent he would have sniffed this out immediately and let an adult conduct a stable foreign policy allowing him to focus on domestic issues. His approval rating would be through the roof of the wall

the Russian thing isn't a joke, and it's not just liberal hysteria. Russian news has turned on him for getting rid of Flynn

pic related,
>Trump - the first jew leader of USA

It's odd how they're an ambiguous duo, but never state what exactly bonds their pact, aside from Israel.

Graham is more pro-Israel than any US public official, including Trump. But I don't understand if Israel prefers Graham/McCain to Trump. I would bet on Israel having tons of dirt on Graham, as stated by other posters.

As someone in NC, wtf SC keeps electing this whiny, gay traitor eludes me.

spbp
searchcenter

Yes (((they))) are decent americans.