How to address self-hate as an ABC?

ABC = American/Australian Born Chinese
I have so much self-hate. I hate ABCs so much and i hate the fact im an ABC. Self-hate is very prevalent amongst westernised east asians ao how can we resolve this self-hate?

I dont hate whites, i dont hate chinese people. I hate ABCs.

if you are a guy go live in shanghai
if you are a girl go let white guys use your body to get back at your jerk parents

Can a mechanic even get a decent job in china? Or shanghai for that matter?

Self hate?

Are you kidding me?

How can you be so fucking arrogant and full of yourselves yet claim to be full of self hate?

>arrogant and full of yourselves yet claim to be full of self hate?
Ill bite. Tell me

Buy a ferrari, MCM backpack, and Chunghwa cigarettes and live your life in disguise as a fob.

But i only have a bmw m4

I am asking you fuck face.

I don't how im even arrogant to begin with

>113404570
Asians are arrogant as fuck.

Oh so you're just making irrelevant statements. What does it have anything to do with me hating ABCs?

I hate DEFs.

At least ABC's brush their teeth. I can't stand the near constant insecurity ABC's have in the US against white people, but all things considered they're not that bad

honestly, get a tan,
start wearing fuccboi clothes
convert to catholicism

Just become filipino famiglia, they are the most powerful race. you'll love it.

t. Vincent Delacruz Bangalangalang

self defeating immigrants are the worst. what a waste of what your parents did for you getting you out of a shit country.

Drivers entering France?
That's a Nice burn!

Accept the white dick to help purify your genes. This may take a few generations, your kids will have to accept the white dick too.

My parents took a plane here to start a hair salon business. Dont lump your parents fleeing from the cultural revolution with me.

>ABC's have in the US against white people
This isnt about white people. Its about ABCs who hate ABCs

>My parents took a plane here to start a hair salon business

wtf are you complaining about?

Learn Chinese and go to Taiwan or Hong Kong.

What were you projecting about?

If im going to those countries i might as well go somewhere fun like russia or ukraine

the topic of the post

Terence Tao is an ABC

Not being an insect who is emotionally starved without collectivist approval would be a good place to start

I see. So you were projecting when you said "worked so hard to get away from a shitty country" guess your parents got memed for fleeing from the cultural revolution

>usa doesn't need collectivist approval

>calls out projecting, proceeds to project

when did i say worked hard? I said they got OP out of their shitty country and that in itself should be something they should be grateful for.

>a walking talking ABC stereotype
no thanks. It feels like ABCs has onlu a few roles available to them

Worked with 4 proper ABCs (females) and they were lovely people. But that was a special place where most were decent folk. Lived with a Canadian BC briefly who again was a decent sort. (Also lived with full-blown chinks for a year plus, for context). On those imoressions, you're all right in my book, user.

Make hapa kids
It's the only way

ABC women are literally the exact same as white women. The guys are the only ones who are more beta and rejected.

Commit suicide or ask someone in your family to honor kill you.

>makes more than half a million a year
>IQ estimated in the 200s

I would like to be stereotyped then

>being grateful for taking a plane to another country
Wow so grateful. So hard. ABCs are shitters. They are worse than the whites in their country and worse than the chinese from the mainland

>one of the only few asians who was a good enough goy to meet their parents expectations
>Chinese nationalist exaggerated bullshit

go back to china, become government, then, impose pogrom onto chinese in australia, offer them moneys if they come home for a day, pay for their flights, then lock them up/murder them when they get back

then dont let anymore come to australia, thank you based ABC

Im not from usa but have heard things. Please tell me about them. Also ill assume you're not ABC yourself

Stop being such a big fucking baby, blaming your problems on your background.

>waaah if I was white I'd have blah blah blah
>if I was a ridiculous mainlander at least I could blah blah

Be thankful that your parents had the ability to get you out of that toxic, lawless overcrowded hellhole called China.

If you feel insecure about being weedy, then lift. If you feel insecure about being dumb then work harder, do a masters degree or whatever. If you feel insecure about not knowing Mandarin and being out of touch with your ancestry then take some classes.

>Milennials

ABCs are shitters. ABCs will call you a traitor if you help Australia. ABC knows no pride. ABC thinks china is great but has never spent more than 1 year of their entire life in china

your lack for self introspection and for your parents is probably why you have such self hate. i don't think you can be saved

Is this Julia?

>Be thankful that your parents had the ability to get you out of that toxic, lawless overcrowded hellhole called China.
Why so people keep say that? You do realise people from china has airplanes right? My parents just took a plane to Australia like any other chinese who arrived in USA

educate yourself and mature soon, because trying to change others before changing yourself will lead you down a terrible road

Cool rebuttal bro. You sound mad your parents had to flee during the cultural revolution. It's the only conclusion that makes sense

I don't understand your problem

you hate ABCs or first generation immigrants?

No im not white

Found the ABC shitter guys. Daily reminder ABCs are the biggest hypocrites. daily reminder ABCs are huge sycophants.
Read the op nigger. ABCs are shit tier

>i hate my parents for bring me here and I hate them for it and i hate all others who did it!

Have you tried not being such a massive whiny bitch?

Why is it society's job to make you feel cozy and welcome? How about you just live your fucking life.

stronk anglo male here

fell for the chinese pussy is tighter meme (its true btw) now im married before 30

how do I teach my kids to be stronk alpha anglos like their dad?

blanda upp genes are real

So you are a boring, pedantic fuck too.

>You do realise people from china has airplanes right?
Yes but presumably they have some money behind them
>which makes you lucky
>and probably makes them corrupt criminals
because you said they were able to start a business in Australia.

A lot of ordinary Chinese can't get visas to travel to the US legally, by the way. Your parents are part of a privileged class that are in the process of fleeing, in large numbers, from that sinking ship.
So be grateful that your family got out and take some Goddamn responsibility for yourself.

You fucking Chinese. Even while you're bitching and crying about how terrible your lives are you still try to be smartasses about it.

If it were up to me, investment visas for you people would cost $10M each.

I'm going out now - no more replies from me.

>ABC shitter got it wrong again

calm down man

are you mad at your parents or something?

>stronk anglo male here

>fell for the chinese pussy is tighter meme (its true btw) now im married before 30

>how do I teach my kids to be stronk alpha anglos like their dad?

>blanda upp genes are real

You greencarded another chink to Australia? Are you serious?

start worshipping white cock. Become an ally we are stuck with you.

make sure they are able to communicate in their mother's language or they will grow up feeling inferior.

other than that raise them like white americans.

>calm down
Australians use the word nigger very casually. Dont get worked up just because i called you one. And yes i hate ABCs

Stop hating yourself?

Heres the problem. I want to but i have a cucked ABC mentality thanks to growing up in a chinese suburb. Isnt that fucking lovely? Ethnic enclaves should be illegal.
Non-anglos migrants living in australia should not exceed 10% ever.
Suburbs are to contain no more than 10% non-anglo migrants.

ABC women are some of the worst people in the world

yeah nah m8 I did

it was worth it, my half breeds with their aggressive anglo genes and superior intellect azn genes are going to take your kids jobs

of the 59 posts 24 are yours

you do need to calm down and tell what's really bogging you

You do realise youre part of the problem esp since you come on Sup Forums?

You asked if i hate abc or migrants i said abc. Youre being petty.

Im going to pretend youre trolling sbout greencarding a chink

your parents fucked up, theres nothing wrng with being ABC IF you integrate into the society you live.

Chinese people have some issues with integration, they prefer to set up their own areas and all congregate together, I know azns living in azn suburbs that dont even speak english.

youre cucked because f yur parents m8

You COULD have been that ne alpha azn that all the white girls want to give them dick, instead youre just another cuck in your cuck suburb

>azn
Fuck off ABC shitter. Infact i hope youre an ABC shitter i dont want to realise that auspol actually beings chinks to Australia while ragging about them on a Chinese cartoon forum

you haven't given any why's for your hatred

>Daily reminder ABCs are the biggest hypocrites. daily reminder ABCs are huge sycophants.

I have more but to pull them out my head requires me to dig deep because it's going against my self-construct

are you male or female? This makes a world of difference m8

cheng

are you mad because asian women prefer white men? be honest here

it happened bro, I went adventuring to foreign lands and for the first time I realised how valuable my anglo seed was.

I legit married a Chinese from CHINA, her family dont even speak english and my Mandarin is toddler level.

I like Chinese people bro, my wide hates the other chinks though.

You would be surprised how many white guys are fucking non white women that also post on Sup Forums, with pro white intentions, since the beginning... stormfags are in for one hell of a surprise ;)

Will you even believe me if i said no? Exactly
>world of difference
Curious, explain why it would.

>be Asian
>travel to Russia

Yeah I bet you'll have a whale of a time there

I will, but you're just being hateful here with no backing, which leads me to think you're just bitter

What the fuck?

>Ethnicity is from Earth's greatest civilization
>Born in a first world country
>Lives in an era where Asia is doing extremely well
>Highest income on average
>Considered a minority by SJWs and defended as such, but also able to easily hold their own unlike a lot of blacks who are stuck in a cycle of poverty / violence etc...

What reasons do you have for hating yourself?

So auspol actually approves chink invasion irl but is against it on pol just to roleplay? Okay. I mean I should've expected since all auspol does is bitch and whine while at the same time selling their properties to gooks for extras shekels because of greed and muh cashing in on housing bubble. Auspol is a farce. Roll over mate.

I hate ABCs first and foremost. I only hate myself by extension of being an ABC, kevin cheng.

>I have so much self-hate.
Me too but I have Irish family, things could be worse man.

Hold me desu sempai baka

>not exploiting the asian invasion for shekels

what are you, retarded?

>muh housing bubble

kek

boipussy vs real pussy

thats all Im really interested in sorry m8

I'm white dumbass. Why do you hate ABCs? Please, I can't understand.

>World's greatest civilization

I already told you why i hate them. There is no ABC comaraderie. They only befriend you to one up you. ABCs are are comparing themselves to other ABCs. Yes, specifically ABCs

>he sold out
Yeah alright.

It's either East Asia or Western Europe, with the Middle-East after that.

love can throw a spanner in the works, not going to change my politics because I found love somewhere I shouldn't have

doesn't mean we're role playing mate, I speak like this IRL too

Why there's always an aussie or a Canadian condemning their flags to the shame of shitposting fame?

It's not surprising. When you look at your "culture" from your homeland you should be full of self hate. Chinks are like souless insects judging by the way they treat each other and animals. You have to go back Chang.

My god mate here
Non-ABCs like ABCs because ABCs suck the dick of people above them until thr ABC is above the person of the dick they suck which the ABC then proceededs to backstab that person. ABCs are pretty much a community of their own. We know each other's intentions upon first impression. We dont even have to be familiar with each other. We just know

If my GF is from Taiwan and hates chinks, niggers and Muslims as much as I do does she have to go back?

Yes. Australia is part of the anglosphere, we need other races like we need a hole in the head.

>They only befriend you to one up you

Sorry friendo but you are abviously confusing ABC traits with just straight up Chinese traits.

Chinese culture is just an im better than you culture, you dont hate being an Australian Chinese, it sounds like you just hate Chinese culture.

>prove me wrong

you cant, Chinese are vastly more competitive than whites when it comes to personal worth, and guess what buddy? Your part of the prooblem in your shitty BMW.

Get some anglo m8s, life some weights and get out of the asian suburbs, stop thinking that you need to identify with and befriend ONLY other australian chinese.

>ABCs and mainlanders are the same
Go greencard a chink. Its obvious chinadoll pussy is too irresistible for you glorious anglos. Chinks have every right to be proud for buying you out

do you like in segregated communities or something?

go for white australians if you hate asians so much

Another tobe-greencarded chink. Another sell out anglo on auspol for god knows why