Guys, holy shit

Guys, holy shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=d2dNb0wdJF0
Go to 3:27. Pewdiepie has been redpilling and Gen Z, and it wasn't just speculation. He is truly /OurGuy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4
youtube.com/watch?v=dSOGGGgXh7Q&t=6m46s
youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gen z
>redpilled

End this meme plz

same guy who wrote the washington post article on pewds

At least he's right.

Pewdiepie is red-pilled just as much as any of us, frankly. The evidence is too convincing for anything else to be true.

But he's rich as fuck and should be pretty content with his life. Why would he jeopardize that? Something needs to happen to him to show him the seriousness of out situation, before he'll do anything to really help the white race. He needs a reason to fight.

>we successfully used meme magic to turn Pewdiepie and Jontron into redpill dispensers for generation z

I doubted your power but I don't anymore

the leaf is right tho, no gen is redpilled

He's doing enough work for our cause, he's creating a new generation of politically incorrect kids, and once you're anti-PC you're right wing. This is enough but i imagine that when sweden collapses he'll pull a jontron and become outwardly right wing (keep in mind Jontron openly supports marine le pen and geert). its possible for pewds to do the same, the MSM sees this. theyre scared of his power as the most powerful youtuber. hence the smear attacks.

It's fucking true

Because YOUR inferior race and people are weak, cuckolded leftists, ours cannot be redpilled? You don't HAVE a generation Z, your people don't breed. It's all Asians.

>no one mentions that he ends the video 9:59 deliberately to make sure that kiketube wont get money

But he's recruiting the Gen Z for the future of Sup Forums. He's our biggest recruiting machine ever. Think of it. Also, think about this: What if you've gotten into political arguments with Pewdiepie.

>not even a week since Disney drops him, he goes public about browsing Sup Forums

He has a reason. Felix is a Swede that is currently living in Great Britain. Once he saw 22 year old Islamic men attending middle school, countless zones deemed "too dangerous" around Stockholm, along with his government paying citizens to keep quiet if they got raped by refugees. He eventually had enough. He and his girlfriend left because they no longer felt safe due to his popularity and also his views. The Sweden leaders abandoned their citizens and give insane amounts of welfare to unemployed refugees who can't even speak Swedish. Sweden used to be the most safest country in the world 10 years ago. Now it's the complete opposite. I can only imagine how much that upsets him.

yeah, but if he keeps going this hard with the redpills hes going to get shutdown on the spot imo
the maine strem meteors are already shitting on him just for click bait, what will happen when they actually mean it?

Then it's our job to keep him alive and not get shot down by jewtube and jewgle

This actually hurt me. I feel sorry for the swedes. Northern European's have been so damaged.

Alex Jones has a million or two more viewers now.

Sweden NO!!!

It's nice that his gf supports him. He truly is redpilled if he chose a submissive gf

what's the difference between 9:59 and 10:00?

>...it was Marzia all along.

ok sure, but where? you cant fight the media in their own game

>Just realised Felix and Marzia are the last public media beacons of European Identity

They're honestly wonderful people the two of them, they deserve all the money for their work.

>I'm behind his every move

youtube only starts putting ads in videos that are over 10 minutes long

holy shit... based pewds XD *BROFIIIIST* rtemember to turn off adblock xD

pwdiepie should be considered shill threads

why did he do it

why is he being so obvious

I've seen all of these recently on ylyl threads on Sup Forums.

so he moved to england? kek

>pinned by PewDiePie

What did he mean by this?

>A Swede Forced From His Homeland
>Punished Pewds

/our guy/

WSJ?

also yeah he's red pilled confirmed

wall street journal

HOREE SHEET

It's mostly our cities that have an influx of Muslims, for example i'm up north and I have to travel about 160 miles before I start seeing people of colour.

Troll harder newkid.

JOIN

>Operation Sweden

NOW

Get ready for the northern meme war!

you get more ads at 10min+.
wtf, suddenly the last second is there, but fully black. Did he reupload or are (((they))) behind this?

You're telling me the biggest e-celeb alive, influencing millions of kids, is browsing Sup Forums in his videos?
What a time to be alive

He's been subtly dropping redpills and larping as hitler since late 2015. He's even showed WebMs with Sup Forums shit in the tabs, but it's the first time he went all out and revealed it.

What the fuck. This is the post that pulls the wool from my eyes. im disillusioned to the news and msm.

>tfw the next fuhrer will be someone we thought of as a total pleb-tier swede gamer

they played the media

even jews are backing him up and use this situation to shit on MSM. autist are in charge of this timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4

OP here,
how long until jewtube and jewgol shuts down Pewdiepie's channel. News articles are saying he lost contracts with them already. How long until they shut him down in total?

Your theory is close, but no cigar.

The better question is why would Pewdiepie care if he gets labelled a racist or not? He already is a multi-millionaire, and even if he SOMEHOW lost it all (Jewish trickery), he still has a rich as fuck gf and family, as well as an annoyingly loyal fan base that will donate all of their time, money, and other resources to him at the drop of a dime (even if he was the worst guy ever and got exposed for it, his fans are so crazy they would still die for him).

That being said, he already denounced us and has said that he is not serious about any of the things he said and that he wants no ties to us or any other "hate group".

News media sucks hardcore, no doubt, and even the most normie ass nigger can see that.

Do not think just because he said "fuck Wallstreet Journal lol" that he is automatically the "Dropper of the red pill for the new age"!

If he can normalize racism, prejudice, and also put a large dent in the SJW and liberal ass movement THEN he will be something to admire.

Until then, you either like him because you are underage or because you have a thing for this basic ass wave of "edgy" YouTubers (probably also meaning you are underage).

It's not a meme, also sikhs are bro teir

As long as he doesn't flat out do another death to all jews he won't be deleted. He can continue being subtle though.

Your post is half and half correct. Calm down on the rage though

2016 can be summed up with: Sup Forums managed to will a god of chaos into existence.

>End this meme plz

No joke they are the most conservative gen since WWII

nothing is beyond our reach

kek

That's true

t. '96

Not an argument, maplenog.

Gen Z is statistically the most conservative generation since WW2. Either dispute the numbers with facts of your owns, or shut your cock-sucking mouth.

> Citation needed

We must rally behind pewds a
Hes /ourguy/.
Together we can destroy the msm party.

>Watch the Beautiful, Gorgeous Country you grew up in where everybody knew each other & felt safe turn to the rape capital of the world in the space of 10 years
>Do some research yourself & find out (((who))) is behind this
>End Up Redpilled
Did You Guys really not expect this?
Just because he's famous doesn't mean it's impossible for him to be Redpilled you know.

He's just on /gif/, this doesn't prove anything.
>hurr durr he browses /r9k/, that must mean he's shilling for /mlp/, my favorite board.

Google.com you lazy motherfucker.

I'd let her get behind me if you get my drift.

obvious about what? Sup Forums is not a secret

Her boobs look very disfigured Idk if it's the shadows in that pic or what, but the top of that cleavage is haunting

But why would someone like Pewdiepie who has a large child audience go public about browsing Sup Forums?

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dSOGGGgXh7Q&t=6m46s

Makes me wonder where he learned how to use symbolism to spread messages

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g