Who are the real bad guys?

who are the real bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Militant_Atheists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslims

Pretty sure it's still the militant Islamists.

>killing murderes
>bad

>implying the militant atheists aren't Antifa terrorists

>christian abortion meme
yeah the dozen or so of those events totally compares

weren't the bolsheviks techincally militant atheists?

Shouldn't you report that to diversity police for being islamophobic?

Mao Stalin and Lenin were militant atheists, combined killed over 100 million people

I actually think that militant atheists killed the most people. . .

>Militant atheists

woah there bud, next you'll be implying that atheism is a marxist plot to dehumanize and destroy nations!

Delet this

>militant christianist
>christianist

what down level of down syndrome is the comic on?

Their reasons for killing people were not because they were atheists.

>selectively leave out obvious answer like godless commies

Why are cartoonist such faggots with 0 self-awareness?

Like I'm sure theres no bias here representing the views of the author

He is def reigning champ.

Murders per world population champ is still ol' ghenghis "finns are white" kahn. Unbeatable.

I'd never, I am a very good goyim

Jews.

Wasn't there, within the past few years, a school shooting where an atheist was asking people if they were Christians before executing them if they said yes?

>this meme again

Technically true

Communism is inevitably the ideology atheists cling to, though. If you're the ideologue type, that is.

lmao is that why 12-20million Christians were killed in the soviet union alone due their atheistic policies?

>killing murderers to prevent those murderers from killing innocents - which they are doing right now - is a bad thing

wow.......... really makes you think....

this faggot

Communists have ruined the most in modern times. Militant Christians are rare as fuck and I think I have more fingers and toes than there have be abortion clinic murders.

>abortion violence
>1 person killed in a 30-year period
>violence condemned by 90%+ of Christians

>Muslim violence
>thousands dead every year
>thousands maimed by bombings and shootings
>millions sympathize with jihadism and support these acts

Christians don't really shoot up abortion clinics. It's happened, but so have rampages by atheists.

When was the last time a Christian shot up an abortion clinic? Seriously, I can't figure it out. It's not common at all.

Your comic is so out of date that your grandma remembers when it was first published.

Militant Islamist is the only accurate one.
Militant christians haven't killed an abortionist in decades.
Militant atheists currently make up the majority of Antifa, who beat the shit out of unconscious old men.

Sage goes in all fields

>militant anything

Communists claim to be atheists but they can't be atheists because communism is a religion.

>christian attacking an abortion mill
this isn't a real thing, as bad as liberals want it to be

pic related is all 7 times it happened in the US

I wouldn't condemn all atheists because of Antifa, likewise I wouldn't condemn all Christians for crazy abortion clinic shooters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Militant_Atheists

a fucking leaf

Some people they did, christianity was persecuted and they killed plenty of people pretty much because they refused to follow atheism. You could say it was a ruling religion in soviet union, they had all kinds of cringy stuff you would expect from state run by fedoras, like League of Militant Godless.

so what happens when the militant Islamist comes to convert/force jizya on the "militant atheist"?

They were killed because they opposed the government, not because they were christian.
Plenty of intellectuals, aristocrats, property owners, etc. were killed as well.

If, for example, a Muslim dictator kills his atheist or christian opponents the killings do not have a religious reason behind them.
However if a Muslim decides to go shoot up a christian church while shouting allah ackbar it would be.

>guy on left wants to destroy western civilization actively
>guy in middle wants to defend western civilization
>guy on right wants to destroy western civilization passively

Jews, Athiests and Islam of course.

>No True Scotsman
Most Western atheists worship pop science. It's almost like atheism produces a hole in people's lives due to it being antithetical to ingrained human spirituality.

>sunni
God dam 17 thousand?

Probably because spirituality isn't ingrained or if it is it varies from culture to culture

doesn't matter, once they're a communist they're religious again.

thats why shia islam best islam

>militant atheists

How is that faggot on the right supposed to defend your country?
>defending the border is racist now

There's a shitload of terrorism in the middle east that we don't care about.

Atheist is killed, probably

You're right, the Commies just killed millions of religious people for being religious :^)

>be human
>decide who lives or died

You gotta get right with god, son.

communism is an atheistic religion like scientology and raelism, so they're still atheist

whens the last time there was a "militant christian"?

I could draw the same comic with a Christian donating to charity and an atheist shooting someone in a gulag and it would be more statistically accurate

>Militant atheist
>Harmless
The Soviets would like a word with you

I'll dump a couple redpill images

>Christianist
how is it possible to be this fucking bad at grammar

White Anthony Fantano

nobody calls Buddhism an atheistic religion just because they don't believe in a higher power. You're splitting pedantic hairs. Probably some kind of useful idiot for the commies.

> get the rake

>Ignoring the 40 million Christians murdered in the Anti-Religion genocide conducted by the USSR
>Ignoring the giant bloody wars that China waged against Christians and it's ongoing religious purges

they do believe in higher power retard, they just havent been subverted by the "god is an actual man with a beard"-jew. even modern christians fell for that one hard.

Atheists

>atheists
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

The people on the right are letting in the people on the left.

Why does she wear a headlamp if she's a drummist?

They were militant jews

Bible clearly states many reasons its ok to put someone to death.

Inaccurate. Those "american protestants" don't represent Protestantism as a whole. Firstly, they're American so of course they're fucked. Protestants up here in the great white north act civilized.

Secondly, how many times was the Catholic church found out to be riddled with perverts vs. Protestants?

Thirdly, Protestant churches in Europe look even grander than the Catholic churches... go to Germany, Britain, Denmark, or the Netherlands... better Protestant churches their than Protestant 'Murican churches.

>Anti Religious Campaigns that targeted churches
>"It was simply because they opposed Communism, it wasn't because of their religion."

Faggot, starve and gas yourself for being a commie apologist. It'd be a nicer treatment than the Commies gave anyone else.

Atheism wasn't his tagline. It was an ideological one for the colective authoritarian comune. Stop ignoring the truth.

you're wrong

>nobody calls Buddhism an atheistic religion
it is though (discounting mahayana) and they do

k bud, keep thinking it and maybe it will come true!

>Dr. Gunn was fatally shot

kek

Well I guess Trump is a militant christian for banning all those poor muslims and refugees from the US.

>says a person who cowards from the fear of absolute death and needs a protective sky daddy

Atheism is not a belief system nor is it a religion. While there are some religions that are atheistic (certain sects of Buddhism, for example)
>specific sects of buddhism are religion, but not buddhism as a whole
, that does not mean that atheism is a religion. ... The only common thread that ties all atheists together is a lack of belief in gods and supernatural beings.
Communists believe in all kinds of supernatural things. That's the foundation of their religion. They are, by definition, not atheist.

this isn't a "militian christian(ist? the fuck?)" the bible does not say "GO OUT AND KILL WHOEVER IS HAVING AN ABORTION"
However islam DOES say "KILL THE INFIDELS"
The middle one could just as well be a pro life atheist for all you know, this comic couldn't be even more retarded

Not posting mao

Hey, watch it, I worship only the Frog.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This was a Columbine hoax. After the shooting some fundie hicks made up a story that the shooters asked a girl named Cassie Bernall if she believed in god, and killed her when she said yes. Immediately after that went viral several christian authors released books to try to cash in on that, including her mom. Basically sleazy ambulance-chasers

All of the eyewitnesses said it didn't happen, including her friend next to her under the library table

He didn't do it for his religion.

USSR expressly did it to create an Antitheistic society that purged everything so only Atheism would be left. They did it for Atheistic reasons.

Banning Islam but allowing atheists, Buddhists, Christians, Taoist, Shintoists, Zoroastrians, Jainism, Sikhs, and more isn't a Pro-Christian stance or value.

The USSR explicitly had Anti-Religious campaigns to create an Atheist society, as sponsored by State atheists.

I honestly hate all outspoken atheists, unfortunately I can't get myself to believe in any religion. I do however know that religion is needed for a society and to get people to not be 100% degenerate. But communism is fucking gay.

>The only common thread that ties all atheists together is a lack of belief in gods and supernatural beings.
there's also:
your churches
your symbols
your religious monuments infront of federal buildings
etc

Atheism was a tenet of it though.

/thred

>comparing thousand years of corruption to the old frontier

>Christianist
wut

>Atheism is not a belief system

FUCKING WRONG IDIOT, GO BACK TO THE REDDIT RIGHT NOW!

>t. filthy papist
How do you even live with yourself? You worship the pope, not God or Christ

this

>Muslims follow the quran
>Islam not blamed

>Christians blatantly disobey the Bible
>Christianity blamed

Repent and be saved.

>Militant Atheist

Fixed that for yah

if atheists want to abolish disease, poverty, and war, and communists are atheists, why do communists kill record numbers of people, have the most effective system for creating wide-spread poverty, and foster environments that spread disease?

Militant atheist should be shown beating up people and burning down buildings at Berkeley

The cartoonist wanted to avoid writing militant muslim, so he pulled out that word that almost no uses to keep it consistent.

whoah there bud, next you'll be implying that any abrahamic religions actually make sense.

shut up atheist scum