Best country for a Sup Forumsack to escape to, away from the "cuckening" of the UK?

Best country for a Sup Forumsack to escape to, away from the "cuckening" of the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xqczty1FpSs
youtube.com/watch?v=VyfMhUPlL9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=j1xPVhq_6_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poland

I going to Russia

I'm tempted to go and buy a farm in Hungary but I can't convince the wife to move.

Norway, Switzerland, Alpine/Northern Italy, Alpine France, New Zealand, Pacific and Mountain US, specific parts of Canada. Really, you have to look at specific parts of countries to find places to escape to.

Are you thinking about emigrating on a daily basis? Is it this bad in England?

The Anglo chosen land is calling you, fellow bongs

Too many dirty spiders n' shit m8.

Hungary

>Claim refugees are cowards for fleeing their homes
>Want to flee from the cucks of your country

Really makes me think

Don't be a sissy, unless you live in the outback, you'll be fine, by a high rise apartment if you need to

Yeah, it's awful. It depends where you live, but in the cities it's unavoidable. I come from a working class background and although I'm starting to do really well for myself I still find myself surrounded with niggers and Muslims.

We can't really get guns here so I shit myself every time I have to walk past vibrant groups giving me death stares. Plenty of houses have been broken into, my parent's included even though the crime rates where no where near as high when it was mostly whites. Even the Indians weren't that bad. The rapes are awful, poor girls don't understand how bad these Muslims are, they go out with them and end up raped, beaten or sometimes dead. The police won't even do anything about it because they'll appear "racist".

Also, if you fight back, you'll get put in prison for being a "violent Nazi". There are a shit load of Muslims inside and they will fuck you up in there once they find out you fought against their people.

I constantly think about leaving this shit hole (London). Where can I escape to thats comfy?

Our leaders have lost they're minds, they're completely controlled by Jewish progressive-ism. Sorry if the fact that we once had a great country offends you, fucking mongrel nigger. Better to have had and lost than always been a fucking nigger and never had.

Azores
>middle of nowhere
>has a US airfield
>good landscapes
>full of cows
youtube.com/watch?v=VyfMhUPlL9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=j1xPVhq_6_I

Sounds like Sweden

I escaped to flag related.
On the one hand it's not especially comfy because it will melt the skin off your fucking bones, but on the other hand it is comfy because Azn qts will throw themselves at you.
I think there's still some leftover colonial mindset or something where the women think spreading their legs for the white man confers status.

>not realising all resistance is crushed and you get arrested for it, as oppose to coward syrians who should enlist in the syrian army for the defence of their homeland

Why would I go to that death trap when New Zealand exists?

Are there any parts like new zealand? Rolling hills, plenty of greenery, that sort of thing?

New Zealand is being taken over by Chinks sadly

Didcot.

my great-grandfather was from the azores, apparently its chill as fuck

If you come here and vote for any leftist party, I will personally behead you.

If you're in the military, I think it's easy to live there and find some cutie to settle with.

But you are getting uncucked
I was thinking of fleeing to the UK

plz don't choose Spen

Its 98% white where I live. Feels good man. People wanting to leave are traitors. We need whites to defend the uncucked suburbs.

What part of England? Your story sounds exaggerated

Luton

London where else?

is that a harold shipman pepe? lmao

Yeah, lol

some village in Serbia, a lot of your faggy countryman already settled there, but only (and that is maybe) electricity is provided, no net, no signal, they enjoy that kind of life, but it is not for everyone

very cheap land and livable house, until you build something your own

Move to Northern Ireland. There's a ton of English people living happily.

What you do, is you don't cuck out. you stay and fight in your own country for the people you believe in.

Don't you need like $1,000,000 to buy a house and have a job lined up or be Asian to move there?

There is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, you cuck's cuck of cucks.

Fight.

Theres none. Stand up for your country.
by running away you would just be making any country you go to more cucked thanks to you're presence

thought you retards got what you wanted by ruining this country by voting in tories and fucking over the country with austerity and brexit. if you fuck off to hungary with nick griffin i hope you get the shit kicked out of you by antifa

Sure, being arrested in worse than fighting in a war.

Of course it doesn't offend me.
But if you flee, you're a coward.

stay and fight, cuck.

We have 300 muzzies in the entire country, counting sandnig ambassadors and staff.

Switzerland. I know alot of other somalis that are headed there to escape this hellhole

You should invent a time machine and fuck off to 1930s Germany.

Then my grandfather would get to shoot you, traitor.

Tonight I visited the town I grew up in. I hadn't been there in 5 years.

Almost all businesses have closed, yet tiny, ugly, densely packed houses have been built over the last green parts of the town. It's very claustrophobic. Drunk Poles everywhere, too.

Britain has a population growth of 600,000 per year IIRC, but the unskilled labour market is hopelessly saturated, and unless you're rich there's nowhere pleasant to live. There's no recovering from this. Soon, when cities and towns have absorbed the villages through urban sprawl, there will be nothing left to save.

that argument has been used for hundreds of years.

thanks for doing everything in your power to die alone anyway

What argument?

Stay here and fight, you disgusting, disloyal faggot.

Our ancestors have had this land for 4,000 years. You think 50 years of degeneracy means it's all over? Really?

You're literally no better than a Syrian refugee.

The unskilled labour market has had shortages for the last 6-9 months because the eastern europeans are all fucking off to France and Germany after the Brexit vote wrecked the pound.

Come up with some new lies, arsehole.

>That fucking webm

I have an uncle that lives in London, fought in some wars (don't really know or care) and has been so demoralized by seeing a mass influx of immigrants flow into his area that he literally just stays in his house these days.

I remember talking to him when I went over last year and hearing him say "it's like we've lost. Everyone I know either died in battle or whittled away here to be replaced by some migrant."

I don't consider myself racist, but there's just something wrong with seeing another culture thrive in a place where it doesn't belong.

Assimilate or stay in your shithole, why the fuck isn't that the ultimatum we give these fucks

>unskilled labour market in Great Britain
>shortages
KEK

>the eastern europeans are all fucking off to France and Germany
I don't know of a single one who has. Not one.

Malthusian

>Assimilate or stay in your shithole, why the fuck isn't that the ultimatum we give these fucks
It's just not in our lexicon. We mind our own business. We aren't equipped to deal with this influx.

isn't that just the plot of Gran Torino?

Anecdotes are not data, friendo. Try looking at government statistics rather than the front page of the Daily Heil.

How is employment there and is it a good place to visit for a vacation?

If there is a labour supply shortage, why haven't wages for said labour increased in kind?

>Try looking at government statistics
The good old "look it up". Where? What do I look for exactly? Hand-waving cunt.

Because the pound has collapsed in value so to preserve shareholder profits the workers have to be squeezed even harder.

Really now, go take an "Introduction to Basic Economics" course or something.

uruguay

no one expects uruguay

Stand and Fight. Russians Hooligans used to look up to Brits but they are disappointed and joke about your masculinity. Don't worry - you will take your country again.

Why does that make them faggy? If they are willing to go from developed to only sometimes electricity it seems the people are willing to sacrifice and know what's important. Isnt that red pilled? I sometimes wish that my parents had stayed in India and tried to build a life for themselves there. Instead my dad did back breaking work for 30 years for an unfeeling government that serves nogs and still hasn't retired. Meanwhile I have to fight tooth and nail to get an entry level position in electrical engineering with a degree from a top ten uni.

Any other part of the UK [obviously not Wales] other than England.....N.I. is 98.3% white, Scotland 96%. But pick Scotland ya brit cunt, cos fuck off sandnigger, we're full.

paraguay
not

> there's just something wrong with seeing another culture thrive in a place where it doesn't belong.

Assimilate or stay in your shithole, why the fuck isn't that the ultimatum we give these fucks

What are these kids doing here to show they're not assimilating? Being a different colour?

I lived in New Zealand for six years, don't go believe me when I say New Zealand is a terrible place to live and Australia is better.
But neither hold up to anything in Europe I tell you that now.

Yeah its shit here.
Its not just a "we're full" meme. Nice place to go for a holiday not great to live in

cornwall.

yeah. great place to buy a bunker, if you have the cash, otherwise welcome to serfdom, your spare cash stolen to pave the way for the tourists whose arses you get to wipe.

>Drunk Poles everywhere, too
No they're not, it's our natural state

Actually I am thinking on going to Mallorca (Island in Spain) I believe that will be safe when the shitstorm starts.

Beside that, in Spain we have good weather and we will be neutral again. Like always.

Saaremaa, Estonia.

Ă…land, but beware they are Swedes so anything's possible.