I swear if another cumskin gives me this look I'm knocking their teeth out

I swear if another cumskin gives me this look I'm knocking their teeth out.

>cumskin

Hey nigger, will you explain to me why this is an insult?

>shitskin
Shit is human waste, so this is an adequate and accurate insult for niggers and other brown subhumans

>mudskin
Dirt is what the proud white walks on, so this also makes sense for you filthy apes

>piss skin
I've only seen self hating Asians use this, but still a clear insult (human waste)

>cumskin
Semen/sperm is 1/2 of the equation for life, so you're implying that whites are the great creators. It's accurate, but not an insult

I'm not actually expecting an answer, because that would mean I thought a nigger could think, but I do what to see what oogaboogas you type out.

Spoken like a true subhuman.

Men use words, monkeys use fists.

there's some mental gymnastics for ya

wew

Poeple that don't cross the street or give you dirty looks are the ones that are tolerating you.

So yeah.. go ahead and try and beat them up.

Statistically OP is probably an 80 pound Chinaman.

just yesterday i almost slapped the shit out this fuckin peckerwood who hit my car with his door but i made him kiss my shoe so i let him go. Fuckin faggot as honkys man

>leaf
Nope. Fake News

>canada
Checks out.

That's the face we make when we think about what a fucking mistake you are.

Intellectually useless, perfect for slave work.

My favorite was when one of you shitskins called us "snowdicks".

Still kek at that one

nigger jizz smells and tastes like bleach

>leaf
>0 arguments by this ID
Day of the rake soon

It's funny as fuck when minorities try to use cumskin as an insult. You guys are LITERALLY the color of shit. Doesn't get worse than that my man. Speaking of shitskins, why do black people smell like sweat even in situations where they didn't do any physical activities? It could be winter and they'd still smell like they ran a marathon. Seriously you guys smell like fucked trash

I'm disturbed that you claim to know this.

You have to go back

Precisely why we smile this way - to protect our glowing white teeth.

If my YouTube channel Wooded Ramblings gets 100 subscribers I will make the argument that Hitler did nothing wrong.

>burger
>0 arguments by this ID
Day of the grill soon

Beats having a pecker that looks bruised for sure.

lmao.

THat's because we don't like you tho.

--honest as fuck truth 100%

hahahaha niggers man

just what ive heard from former niggerlovers

I bet this is extremely true.

You guys are to pussy to say shit though, boards and online places like these are the only spots you can vent it all, other then that you get your ass kicked as soon as you step outside the door.

holy shit i use that smile/expression all the time rofl

I asked a question that never had an actual answer given to it. How can I argue against nothing?

I smile like that at every random I see, not just visible minorities. It's a reflection of our social/cultural expectations to show others we are happy......all the time. When in truth, we are dead inside and don't give a fuck about making real human connection.

It actually tastes like that because of the lice they eat off of each other. Lice contain high levels of chlorine and consuming copious amounts of it will result in your bodily fluids tasting like bleach.

It's called civility, you silly monkey. We have shit to do so we move on with our lives.

I'm sorry you only have "street shit," but we legit have things to do.

Weird little child-monkeys. =]

White people are better than you. You can't go near them.

Underrated post.

>arguing with yourself

I'm sorry little guy, but the only venting I have to do is when I realize how sad your plight is. We don't hate you, we just don't take the time to care about you.

I'm so sorry, but I cannot be held responsible for ppl who enslaved losers, okay? lol bye

that's why you need to leave this country.
you simply do not understand what society is.
it looks like you're not smart enough so you have two choices: leave or we'll throw you in prison and lock you up for the rest of your life.

Do it Achmed.

Indians are okay since they don't try to undermine Western Culture while keeping their own Muslims are degenerate shitskins

>w-we are c-civil

Thats a good way to say "yeah I know we get our asses kicked"

I learned long ago that there is no winning with blacks. They'll find something to complain about regardless.

reported to [email protected]

>taking the bait
KYS

Stop offering to sell us drugs or stolen property & you wont get judged for being the dregs of society.

>this faggot wants a bukkake

>going on Sup Forums to do anything besides shitpost

>I swear if another cumskin gives me this look I'm knocking their teeth out.
I notice that whenever niggers do this IRL, its always some manlet beta or a yuppie that gets punched.

>implying

Fuck off to the land you belong to.

That's how liberals who are experiencing cognitive dissonance smile at niggers, because they care about not appearing racist. When I pass you chimps I almost never smile, I have a neutral expression or a frown of disgust if it's a extra ghetto specimen of hood rat.

I think that's because the average nig lives in the city, where the whites are betas.

You'll notice that in rural areas blacks are much better behaved, because the white people there can easily kick the shit out of them.

Let's take all the videos on the internet...

Then let's realize that the white kids will have 401ks while the nigger kids will be agitating for gibs.

D'you see now how things work? Sad thing is--there is literally NOTHING holding niggers back. Any black who half spoke English could be a voice over person on TV. There are companies from beauty to to sports-announcing who NEED niggers to fullfill roles, yet they struggle because blacks are so incredibly useless.

Here's something new tho--I recently came back to the US after 4 yrs abroad, and things have *CHANGED*. There isn't this patience for you any more.

LBJ said that niggers wouldn't last another 200 yrs, and I think he is right. Niggers are a luxury that we can only afford when times are fat. When times are lean . . . guilt tactics btfo. With military-grade equipment. No offence, just necessary for bottom line.

Good luck tho, friend.

:)

i do this on purpose now when i see a nigger

I smile like that at just about everyone. Am I white?

Enjoying the leafposting, btw, but everyone knows you'll never be Australia.

(I imagine Canadian niggers to be complete Erkels)

Canada is for white people only

>Statistically OP is probably an 80 pound Chinaman.

Lol

It's a look of disappointment, at how bad your race has turned out.

>posting lies
More accurate post is" SHEEEEEET SUM CRAKA SEEN ME JAKKIN HEZ KAR SO IZ CLKKAD A GAT IN HEZZ ASS DEM KICK HIZ TEEF OUT WOOOOORRRRLLLSSTTAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR"

>I swear if another cumskin gives me this look I'm knocking their teeth out
Keep waving that religion of peace flag jamal

Ok. Fuck it. I think this might be true.

If black people are offended by this facial expression, maybe we shouldn't even try to smile at them anymore...

Fuck off pavement ape I don't even make eye contact with you subhuman shits

is that a hat or is that her hair wtf

I think God invented niggers to keep the tse tse flies entertained.

Go ahead. It's time we started killing more of you on sight, anyway. Be as violent as you want. The time for honoring yourselves will soon be at an end.

> white guy walks along minding his own business
> wog hits him from behind
> "hurr-durr whitey is a coward"

Typical suburban nig logic.

>cumskin
N I G G E R

WE

KEK

>YFW WATCHING THIS MEME EVOLVE

It's because people know you're a fucking joke, but they fake-smile to be polite.

This is my alternate. I like to mix it up.

You are going to knock out someone who is attempting to be polite?

You really are sub-human, civilization is lost on you.

>leaf

>t. nigger

Let me guess your a spear chucking pigme bushnigger that has a chicken bone through his nose you subhumans belong in a zoo were you can chimp out with your own type

its time for you to update that pic, leaf

Moral of the story, don't attempt to smile at niggers. Keep them in your periphery in case you need to draw your gun.

KEK, THIS TOOK A GOOD HALF SECOND

Got a moment? I can use a hand.

Day of the rake when?

Joke's on you, that's how I smile at everyone I pass on the street.

We smile like that to everyone we don't know including our own kind

I do this shit erryday to my customers.

Idk why this shit cracks me up every time. I think its how clueless the guy looks

nigga that meme is fire lmao

>ywn be a belgian colonialist cleansing the Congo
why even live?

>white people are incapable of fighting black people
>white people beat black people into submission every time they rise up
Well, which is it?

Spreading the enrichment, eh?

True

>I'll commit a random act of violence then end up in prison for nothing
Everyday life of a nigger, nothing to see here.

I like calling white people Oyibubu.

I see so an uncomfortable grimace is somehow 'triggering' to you.
Maybe it's because you are more to committing criminal acts being a nigger and all.

>leaf

ahahah cumskin.
Sesame Streets word of the day, "cumskin".

And it just eats you up inside :^)

Seriously nigger. This is the shit you think about? You have a victim mentality and this is why you'll never be anything but a nigger.
I live in a mostly black neighbourhood and hear the same old poor me bullshit day I'm and day out.
Meanwhile, my so called white privilege left me orphaned, group homes foster homes, zero help and I still managed to make something of myself in a community where I am a minority.

This is why I hate niggers.