Let's just be clear here

Let's just be clear here.

Circumcision on babies is a fucking awful idea for so many reasons. There is literally no reason to do this, it's like cutting off your eyelids because your ancestors thought God liked sandy eyes.

Stop the collection of baby penis skin

Other urls found in this thread:

babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/
gentleproceduresdallas.com/circumcision/teen-child-boy/
strawpoll.me/12376496
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Yet another thread that reminds me that my parents paid someone to mutilate my penis
>Yet another reminder that I will never have a whole penis
>yet another day goes by where I am half a man

Thanks for this thread! Almost went the entire day without thinking about my mutilated genitals.

yep. really pisses me the fuck off.

I remember an infographic floating around here about how kikes profited heavily from circumcision instruments and companies that actually harvested and sold foreskin for medical use, multimillion dollar industry, many such cases.

user YOU CANNOT IGNORE THIS CURSE. This is a subject that needs to be complained about _LOUDLY_, because there's evidence, strong evidence of circumcision having negative effects on male emotional development. Not only that, if you _ever_ want a suitable artificial foreskin, you have to meme it loud. There's a market for this product, but we're all too damaged from the circumcision itself to truly understand it.

Foreskin grafts need to happen ASAP
HEAL THE COCK

it's culture, it ties people together, both now and across time, gives them an identity
u rootless modern atomized capitalist robots wouldn't understand

Sorry to hear that bro

Have some ass

Why is female genital mutilation seen as so abhorrent when male genital mutilation is routine?

It's a sick culture m8, and needs to get in line or gtfo my America.

This.

It really destroys me knowing that I cannot live as evolution (or the creator if you look at it that way) intended for me to live and reproduce.

Because the idea is to reign in male sexual power, it's an old meme, the rabbis tell the doctors to do it.

babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/

How much better does it even feel to be uncircumcised?

>tfw this is why I hate the Jews

Circumcised and proud.
Uncut fags are just jealous that our cocks don't look like ant-eaters.

>inb4 at least I don't need to lube
Cut guys don't need to lube either. I've never used lube.

you don't need lotion to fap
and you feel more

Fuck off Darwin.

>mfw after learning the rabbis lick the babies genitals after the mutilation to "clean" it

OF COURSE IT'S A FUCKING CANADIAN TOO, WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY??????

>Mutilating a baby's dick is culture

You're a sick fuck

nobody on Sup Forums would know

uncircumcised dicks are so fucking gross and nasty but somehow less pathetic looking than their circumcised counterparts when soft

having foreskin isnt all that great. I have phimosis

You're not proud user, you're compensating for a loss by saying 'oh well it was the decision i'd make' ... there's a reason circumcision is used to engineer consent among men.

I don't get why this isn't instantly brought up when discussing circumcision.
There is literally an entire industries that survive solely on HARVESTING foreskins from baby boys.
If it were labias being harvested WE WOULD NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT

>My mom denied circumcision because she said it looked too painful
Thanks mom

I WANT MY FORESKIN BACK :( :( :(
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>phimosis

yes, then you HAVE to remove the foreskin. That's something different than having a normal healthy foresking getting cut of idiot.

>le nick land face

Success breeds jealousy
I am indeed proud. I don't need to pull back any skin to wash my dick. It's convenient and easily accessible.
MEMES

you feel more, since you still have your senses.

Why do you Europoors always get so up in arms over this shit? I literally never think about this shit until I see the near daily dick thread.

Quit worrying about other dudes dicks, my dick doesnt affect anyother dude on Earth fuck off.

that said since jews do it Im against it, im cut and I really dont care just stop worrying about any dick but your own and your potential offspring.

>what the fuck, why?
gentleproceduresdallas.com/circumcision/teen-child-boy/

>chop off part of knob
>marginal increase in cleansing efficiency
JUST CUT MY COCK MOM

>tfw your gland touch your underwear
jews don't know about this feeling

Refreshing

Who the fuck does this in the first place? Im cut and never used that shit even once and been fapping daily since 13.

Can someone post that infographic? I'd like to see

strawpoll.me/12376496
To end all polls on this topic and no you have no other options. Pick one.

ive never needed lube either. maybe it's for people who have really tight cuts

they're out there

>mfw jewish
>mfw i was doomed to never have a whole dick.
I despise my parents.

JOIN

>Operation Sweden

NOW

Get ready for the northern meme war!

I'm cut.
Kinda hate my dad for falling for what society wants, instead of being like, "Oh, I think that hurts."
Kinda hate my mom for being okay with it.
Sex still feels amazing, still by FAR the best thing in the world.
Don't know what I'm missing, so I can't get irrationally upset.
No, I don't have to use lotion.
Basically all women prefer it, but again, that's society telling them to.

We live in some really fucked up times......

Are your parents at least sorry?

... foreskins are for animals. Even abos perform circumcision as a male initiation ritual (I heard they also drill a hole through the penis base sometimes for natural birth control). The ancient Hebrews were white, Khazar kikes monopolized it and actually cut off too much skin, much more than the ancients did in fact. I just gave you knowledge of the kingdom of heaven. Nofap bramacharya 4lyfe. The Gods were disappointed Humans had foreskins becauze they did not. Damn son, I'm droppin redpills the likes of which you kids have never seen. Stupid fucking goyim.

You can literally sue the doctor that performed the circumcision, the legal precedent is there now.

>goym, might as well do it for everyone then
Im sure there is a procedure to fix this besides complete removal.. you are correct much different scenario

You pushed evolution and ignore stinky automatic brown animal females and now disaffect yourself. For females. And because animals. Animals circumcise? Maybe you're the monkey and we're not

No.
And worse is that they want to mutilate my soon to be born nephew's dick.
I've convinced my brother it's not right but I'm worried.

REKT

>there's people out there with dicks SO mutilated that they are forced too use lotion to jerk off to not tear their dick off

Make sure to thank your mom for the constant torture and pain you have to go through! It is ALWAYS women who make these absolutely fucktarded decisions. They don't actually give an ounce of a fuck about their sons physical well being

Should I be lucky enough to have sons I would not permit them to be mutilated
If they want to get cut they can decide that on their own

ya i think it might have made me slightly autistic

any sources?

>Darwin

Yeah, no. I don't mean evolution in the Darwin's macroscopic kike brain washing way. I am specifically referring to the upward waves of the human cycle in which we come to understanding of natural law AND high technology simultaneously. Darwin has 0 proof of his theories, and if he wanted to point to a stray or small proof, it is easily explained by epigenetics.

Someone hasn't studied astrotheology.

>half

must have a pretty tiny dick bruh

wut?

Me too man. World Jewry owes the men of America their foreskin, with interest.

You can grow it back within weeks if you really gave a shit to do the exercises

>tfw 1 in 12000 case of botched circumcision with bilateral dorsal nerve transaction

My cock is basically reverse Christopher Reeves, no sensation neck up

sad little man is mad he has mutilated penis
chicks love foreskin

>grow it back

Are you stupid or a liar

please stop reminding me

There are legitimate medical reasons, not how they perform it today however.

>within weeks
104 weeks maybe. It's not a fast process under the best of circumstances. It's also more of a faux-skin.

The nerves and all the feeling you would get from having an intact penis will never be regrown or fixed. If they ruin you by removing your foreskin (where much feeling comes from) you will never have it restored. It's a pipe dream. The only thing we can do is stop it from happening in the future.

>There are legitimate medical reasons
List them here.

>chicks love foreskin
this is a lie. far more women prefer no foreskin. it's just cleaner and better to look at. use your common sense.

idk, but it fucked me up mentally. when i was younger i always thought it would feel so much better to masturbate with a vagina. and i started wearing girl clothes sometimes and shit, i still do sometimes to this day desu. circumsision is arguably degenerate. because of all this happening im not attracted to girls anymore, im attracted to the idea of being one. because of this shit im sure im not gonna be able to reproduce.

t. mohammed abdul

I hate this site of jewbags. Im a christian you dense lying idiot bagel fucking fuck bad. Answer the god damn question you scum rideen snake

Shut the fuck up dead matrilineal jew dick lesbian

dont blame circumcision for your degeneracy faggot

that was all you

>R7PjjoY7
This is a faggot or a female who prefers the docile and controllable nature of circumcised men.

Who cares. And better than nothing. And. No. It is not just cosmetic

Signifies covenant with god, cleaner no phimosis and doesnt look like a wet bunched up sock

>in b4 stormfags blame jews for being a neet autist

Faggots dont like circumcision. Heteros and rabbis are pedos. Phobes too
It causes brain damage. That only makes sense

i'm neither, you're stuck in your imaginary world where you think you can grow your foreskin back. Are you drunk or something?

Absolutely this
Everytime I see these threads I feel suicidal

>you have to remove the foreskin
lol dickhead no you dont.
There are many less painful and intrusive options for curing phimosis.
learn to google, dumbass.

I'm not saying it's not worth doing, I'm just clarifying.

by that one meme study you read? how does it feel being 14?

I have an invasion of south american summer bugs.

AGGGGHHHH

All of which should be done as a rite of passage or it means exactly fuck all, not a for-profit at-birth upsell.

Steroid creams. Rainbows are also sign of covenant. Israel are the cows. Israel is spiritual. They are not israelites they are israelis. Christ will do this with us in millennium. Or not at all. Circumcise only your heart. You got a foreskin? Follow Christ? You're in. More than a cut synagogue of satan cain serpent seed devil fucker. Like eve

>It causes brain damage.
lol wut

Well, ofcourse. You can have phimosis and just cure it with stretching. But most cases surgery is needed, and why are you so triggered about talking about the topic of foreskin? Did the eternal jew also steal yours?

You will never regrow the nerves and receptors just by stretching your skin. This is not how it works. I am sorry for your loss, but it is a delusion.

Sweating pieces of shit and autistic liars

So take the shit dick

>edmonton

im gonna become a trap

>ITT bunch of manchildren that got their foreskins removed and shitting on people with ones

amazing, way to show your tolarence

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I WANT MY FUCKING FORESKIN BACK

FUCKING HELL, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO HAVE EXTRA SENSATION

WHY DID THE JEWS HAVE TO PROMOTE THIS, OF ALL THE SHIT?

I have a really tight cut and don't need lotion

Why are you getting all pissy at me?

ppft fuck yourself pajeet and go saw another hole in your seat and truck so you can shit on the highway all the way to nova scotia