Meme generator 2

1.Say country
2.Chose one from these 2 memes
3.I will make a political memes
4.You rate from 1 to 10
5.If there is a meme that i allready did make in 1st thread i will post it imediatly.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_settlement_of_Britain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can chose from Sauna guy or meme ball.

kek

1. Serene Republic of San Marino
2. meme ball

>El Salvador
>Sauna guy
Please mock hondureans and Mexicans

1. East Germany
2. Meme Ball

Ok, how about canada with this first meme?

How about a difficult one?

Brittany (the litle Celtic piece of clay in France) as meme ball?

Cant make coat of arms to hard to draw.

Made one in my 1st meme generator thread.

4/10. Would be 7/10 with coat of arms

whats sauna guy? Never heard of that. Is it a meme?

Love it

yeah i know,its yust to complicated,and i allways draw my flags,never copy them.

this is Mathias from the AMA thread

Why not use a layer? I know there are some in Gimp, makes it easier to do such things.

JOIN

>Operation Sweden

NOW

Get ready for the northern meme war!

nvm, I choose meme ball

I dont have a country

What the fuck?Why is he,s options written in Latvian?

I dont use gimp,although i should.

>Butchered coat of arms
>Terrible spelling
4/10

4/10 is well enough!

South Africa

Memeball

I like it, it's a good editing software, or drawing, when you know how to use it.
So, how about Brittany?

Yust finished making el salvador sauna guy that was reqested.

Wasnt britany part of france witch was given to the vikings?Ir was it normandy?

can you make one of Kansas? Or one of missouri but only if it points out how evil they are >:)

Nah, Brittany. The peninsula in the north west, it was independant back then. Then the French Kingdom ate it because reasons (like pretty much all of France).

Sory dude i have to small amount of info on britany i know that it was independant only becose i play Eu4

To less info,cant make a good meme if i dont know its History.

Was britanny like the upper left part?

yup

google "bloody kansas"

can u meme ball me outta existence?
we're pretty small guys

That lil shit.

Too bad, they had a funny and bumpy history.

Good game btw ^^
Remember to start in CK II, go to EU IV, use a mod to go into Vicky II, then another mod to port into HoE IV, then create a huge nazi fascist empire with epic history.

i thought you were just a tax haven. you have actual people too?

Rare,
otherside hawaii
No info mate,cant make a qality memes.

Fucking hell burger.
>American education

Netherlands

Memeball

Thanks in advance!

looks comfy as fuck.

btw Im big into history and stuff. Brittany kicks major ass. THEY BELONG TO THE BRITISH ISLES!!! FUCKING FRENCH THEIVES

How fucking dare you?
THE BRITISH ISLES BELONG TO THE CELTS! GIVE BACK ANCESTRAL CLAY! YOU ANGLO-SAXONS STEALERS!

So basicly you where a batleground for start of civil war?

We're still majority Celt though. Celtic master race

yeah we helped kick off the war lol. The summary is in America pre-civil war, states had to decide if they would allow slaves or not. Generally states south of a line were slaves and those above it were free. Kansas,as you may know, is in the middle, so people fought reeeeeally hard for both sides. Especially fucking missourians (defied the rule, above the line but had slaves). Also look up "John Brown slave rebellion." Eventually Kansas adopted a constitution banning slavery, so we were admitted into the union as a free state, but not after earning the nickname "Bloody Kansas."

Our hatred of Missouri has endured throughout time, thanks to violence and stemming from Missouri and Kansas having better sports teams (University of Kansas is god-tier basketball and literally the Jayhawks)

yeah thats really what I meant. Wales Scotland and Ireland should tell England to fuck off and help liberate Brittany to form a proud Celtic Union

I'm talking about england as well. England is still majority Celtic.

Ah, ok. Then we are friends.
First, get back Northern Ireland into Eire, then free Scotland (Alba) and Wales (Cymru), maybe Cornwall too. Then unite together.
With the new political power, find a way to force France into releasing Brittany (Breizh), and with all free, form the Celtic Union.

Final step: Invade England and rename it Llogr.
Then, the world.

I saw meme ball of kansas and it was about slaves,,in meme ball thread,i think you could find it in those threads,they are wery popular these days on Sup Forums

Maybe in Cunbria or the West Country

No, overall england is more Celtic than anything else. You aren't le 100% Aryan Germanic, nazicuck

Nazi Germany
memeball

England is not Celtic everywhere. Only the old celtic regions keep a bit of their identity, and they lose it slowly over time (except Eire).
Also, they are being fucked by this cuck hole that is the EU, and worse, Scotland want to get back in that.

Celticistan soon.

Looks nice, on one end of the city you have more modern city, and on the other side, you have traditionalist city. Looks nice.

greece
meemball pls

Sounds like you're a germanophobe denying your heritage m8. We're about half Germanic and half Celtic

>An examination of Y-chromosome variation ... found that in England 50% to 100% of paternal genetic inheritance was derived from incomers originating in the Germanic coastlands of the North Sea.[91]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_settlement_of_Britain

Ukraine
Memeball

Oh, so it isn't just in Cumbria and the west country. I'm glad you've just educated yourself

Please make a Brazil ball

Give me a memeball but for the Confederacy/The South, I wanna know what a latvian knows/thinks about our civil war

Cumbria and the West Country are the only majority Celtic areas, Mr Germanophobe

Uruguay
memeball

Thanks lad

Lad, he's right though. We're more celt than germanic. You're fooling nobody with all this cherry picking nonsense.

Preaty shit qality but i hope you like it.

>study
>cherry-picked nonsense

not bad
6/10

I have a second request:
Rhodesia
Sauna Guy