Why Trump?

Why is Trump vacationing so much? Why is he spending so much on vacationing? I thought he hated Obama for spending so much on vacations but here he is.
I used to love Trump until this but I just can't defend him anymore
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/obamas-vacations/
judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/03/malia-obama-vacations-in-mexico-with-25-secret-service-agents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>With foreign dignitaries
>Vacation
Pick one

he's hanging out with the king of Japan to work out a deal to get us our Waifus. be patient

What meeting with what foreign dignitaries was his son with in Uruguay?

Because the White House is bugged and everyone there is looking for ways to stab Trump in the back.

Obama's vacations were frivolous family outings with the wife and kids, likely spent relaxing at a high class (expensive) resort.

Trump's "vacations" are at his own personal home where he hosts captains of industry and foreign diplomats.

Proof?

All of the leaks

Because he and the Republicans are the biggest fucking hypocrites there are. Their justification is always "OBAMA DUN DO IT TOO" Well, since they attacked Obama for doing it in the first place, why are they using prior actions they attacked to defend Trump? He has already spent more in 3 weeks than Obama did in a year. Conservatives always want to reduce gov. spending until they get into power. They spend money on stupid shit, then they lower taxes, then the debt increases.

For rich people thats the smallest table ive seen in my life almost as small as donald trumps hands.

Obama's kids are failures and just went around smoking weed all day. No much security needed.

So why cant he do that at the White House where it doesn't cost 3 million dollars?

It is cold in Washington. Trump is an old soft man.

When people are depressed or stupid or otherwise failing, the first thing they do is stop turning up for work.

Filled with backstabbing traitors.

when you get shit done you can go on vacation

it's the "steak is for taxpayers" concept

>His sons are no longer allowed to travel because he became president

Seriously, what the fuck?

Pathetic excuse to waste millions.

That is the most bullshit excuse that I've ever heard. If Obama was the one doing this, you'd be throwing the biggest fucking hissy fit. I bet you want to cut social programs, but don't give a shit about this spending.

Taxpayers paid for his sons protection. Why did it cost nearly a million?

Probably likes his places better than the White House and realized that he can do his work anywhere. I think he also gets bored.

Mar-a-Lago was built as a winter palace for the president. Finally it is being used as such.

If he is so scared, fire everyone. Thats cheaper than 3 million dollars.

The last word in that pic

>reportedly

Isn't that the same as hearsay?

This. At least admit when Trump fucks up Sup Forums cmon.

Strange...I don't recall the news reporting on Obama's daily expenditures when he was in office...guys...is the media biased?

They did, and even if they didn't it doesn't excuse Trump for spending way more.

Wtf Sup Forums, why are you making excuses for this?

pol is still in defend Trump at any cost phase

maybe in a year of him doing nothing but waste money it will change

His sons aren't the fucking president. They can do what ever the fuck they want with their time. Fuck you leaf.

You do realize tax payers will be paying for the protection of his family til he dies right? Same as they do for EVERY current and former president. That protection is part of the deal and you don't get to fucking say they can't get it because you're a fucking leaf.

His family receives death threats from liberals daily

You libtards do realize that they still have to pay for the security detail and the rent we pay on the White House every year too, right?

There are costs regardless, and those costs keep getting higher as more and more liberals loudly announce their plans to commit acts of terrorism and treason.

We have to pay extra to protect the President from liberals. So really... this is kind of your fault. The libtards have attempted more assassination attempts in just the last few months than all of the "rayciss white men" in the entire country attempted against Obama in his entire 8 years.

Let that sink in, ShareBlue. That's what your kike boss has been funding.

Our issue with the type of "news" is that it paints a false narrative.

1. How exactly does this qualify as a vacation if he is hosting diplomats? I don't know what type of job you maintain Mr Canadian but I certainly don't take vacations with my customers or suppliers...we call that work.

2. Do you (or the writer of this article) know what the President is accomplishing with these, apparently, lavish hosting galas? No, you don't...neither do I but let's just say, for the sake of argument, that he has secured a very favorable position for the American people with at least one foreign country. Would that accomplishment absolve him from the guilt of spending tax payer money? I suspect it would never be enough for some people, I hope you are more reasonable.

So, essentially, this news boils down to:
>Trump is doing his job but he's doing it in a different venue, so let's call it a vacation! We don't know the details of his diplomat meetings, so let's just assume he is wasting tax payer money. Tuck Frump! #resistdemocracy

>I used to love trump until this.
>leaf
>ctr

hello fellow trump enthusiast

If liberals could cool their jets, Trump's family wouldn't need all the extra protection. Betsy DeVos wouldn't need U.S. Marshals protecting her.

I want to thank you for not starting this thread,and I want to thank you for not ever being here.

This right fucking here. It's costing more to protect this president because you fucking libshits keep threatening his life and his family and calling for others to do the same. You keep saying we should be tolerant of others and come together as a nation but you idiots are the worst of that. You live to do nothing but refuse to tolerate anyone that doesn't agree with you and you live to divide the nation into "you" and "everyone else". Fuck you assholes. I'd much rather work with you than against you but you're too fucking shit for that I guess.

"Oh no, Trump is replacing everyone with his own people like a fascist would!"

Of course they can, but do you see jo problem with his security costing nearly a million Solara and being entirely tax funded? For a vacation/private business venture?

Tell me when one of Obama kids went on a vacation without obama and it cost nearly a million dollars for security.

Prime Minister of Japan, moreover Japan has an Emperor not a mere king.

Did you even read the responses or are you going to talk to yourself on the internet too?

Sure I do but what the fuck are they supposed to do when you idiots keep threatening them with assassination? If you fucking libs shut up with all the threats them maybe they wouldn't have to spend so much protecting them from YOU.

The media has decided that any trips to Mar count as vacation. They are playing the numbers. You can expect no less.

You didn't have a bunch of convervatives threatening their lives on twitter. Worst you saw was the random troll calling them chimps. Big fucking difference.

Vacationing with people from work...

Are you sure that's a vacation leaf?

He hated obama so much for spending TIME on vacations. Trump works during his "vacations"

Obama's kids were children.
Trump's kids are almost all fully grown adults, dumbass.

He's a tired old man who thought the presidency was all glory and no work but reality is kicking his arse.

he is a mere human though, goddamn McArthur

To be honest, most Americans hate whomever is President, so someone will always be bitching, whether it was Bush, Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama, or Trump. Same thing applies to Congressmen and Senators

He hasn't stopped working since day one contrary to previous presidents. This is a man who has worked pretty much every day in his life. This president even takes his job HOME with him. Obama never did that nor did Bush or Clinton. Once they were in the private residence they were not doing the job unless some emergency happened. When they went on vacation same thing. No work done unless it had to be done. Trump has been working nonstop. The reality is kicking YOU people in the ass not him.

didnt Ivanka try to fly coach on a cheap airline and got berated and harrased before the flight even took off? Fuck off faggot if you libshits werent so batahit crazy the security amount would be cut in half.

He already did most of what he was going to do. More than you can say about most politicians. Stop complaining.

In fairness, he will have to take rather a lot of vacation to match Obamas 300 rounds of golf

Most people are outraged about vacations and taxpayer spending BECAUSE the MSM tells them when to be outraged. Fox News brought up Obama's vacations and the pricetag; now the Left-wing media is pitching the headlines.

First of all the security isn't there to protect him they are there so if he actually does challenge globalism for one second they fucking blow his brains out CAPICE?

He's fucked off to his golf course EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND. He's doing a four day week at best, probably not even that.

Sad!

Nice shitpost. Although an ideal vacation for Trump probably is negotiating a trade deal with Japan while boasting to their prime minister that his club serves the best sushi in the world, just unbelievable. Also Tom Brady will be joining later on.

They came to mexico several times, alone with just secret service and their friends

The Drumpftards are such hypocrites lawl

Trump doesn't need to a vacation desu. His failed travel ban and fake news bullshit he sees on fox news warrants an impeachment not gold weekends.

Oh look. The faggot with the gay accent said words.

LOL.

Give me proof of this and I will eat my words.

He's just waiting for the Febreeze to get the nigger smell out of the White House.

judicialwatch.org/obamas-vacations/
judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/03/malia-obama-vacations-in-mexico-with-25-secret-service-agents/

you crazy faggot keep using the word impeach. i really dont think you idiots know what it means or is. still your President shareblue.

I'm not saying I don't believe you and thanks for the links but do you have any not from judicial watch?my real lib friends will only accept left leaning websites.

Hope your hungry bitch, you gonna put syrup on em or just eat it dry?

JW is supposedly the source of Trump's expenses as well, read the article in the op

Because the white house is bugged and filled with rats

Thank you mexibro

Fake news
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Also, both Obama and trump expenses are high, it sucks more for Trump since he has several properties all over the world and has a lot of kids too, so it's needed the protection, you see how liberals are insane, and just imagine the big target that they are for terrorists, even more with Trump's big mouth
Obama abused the airforce1 as a golf cart and to travel to California every couple of days to appear in a tv show, or let Michelle fly with her family around the world

this

so many fucking shills taking Sup Forums for stupid

hes smart, that way he can get money without having to steal it

this too

>Artificial wombs
when?

lining his own pockets with his perpetual campaign

showing off his club so he can sell more memberships at increased prices

corrupt

sad