Trump is all our papas now

We are the generation of 16-36 year old suburbanites facing a different kind of neglect than those grown up in the inner cities. We had fathers, but they were always at work and never taught us what it meant to be a man. We never went hungry, but providing for our physiological needs is all our parents really did. They relied on the failing public school system to teach us how to be a good person and a good man. Nobody ever taught us how to be our selves, nobody ever taught us to believe in ourselves, nobody ever taught us how to be a man and win, until now. Trump is the father of the forgotten generation in America.

Sigh... yup.

Trump looks so much better with his hair combed like that

who is that ADORABLE boy?

Generation Shitflakes.

It is his son's son, I forgot the word english is not my first language

So cute. Look at that cute canadian he holds up.

Well said user.
I'm 47. My Dad didn't reach me much about life....never even gave me a piece of advice.
He was young...maybe he didn't know much

grandson

grandson you cute beaner.

my dad taught me plenty faggot, and he worked from 5am-5pm every weekday. whats your shitty dad's excuse?

pls stop reminding me

1 0 0 %

Try 5am to 9pm. Commuting time is what truly makes suburbia hell.

He did not teach you enough if you ended up on an anime imageboard

That's pretty gay

Redpill me on my dad, Sup Forums.

He stuck around, worked hard, and was there for me but he is super autistic and kind of a cuck. Never had any friends, met mom in HS and married her 8 years later after she cried and said she would leave him if he didn't propose.

Coached my baseball team, put me through college (a cheap local college I commuted to but still). However he would guilt trip me for ever doing anything social. He would always change the channel when anything sex related came on the t.v. and never spoke of it. Now I'm a 27 y/o virgin still living with him, even though I have a good job making more than him he lets me live at home rent free and play video games all day. He was, rasied by a single mother and I think he tried to be a good dad, but never taught me anything outside of hard work that is crucial to growing up as a non autistic male.

Did I have a good dad or can I blame him for me being a virgin? I can't decide.

iktf to the tee user

>Not realizing his presence is enough
>Not taking an interest
>Expecting him to do this shit when his job barely pays for your tendies

Speak for yourself, my Dad's awesome and taught me how to be a man.
Plus he red pilled me on 9/11.

Try sitting there and just make stupid shit up for 24 hours. Checkmate ableist

Totally true. I haven't talked to my dad in years, last time was when he got fired and needed some computer snooping done, I just did some legal shit to see if u could find any dirt (he's a union guy, wanted to run for president of the local). He blames me for all his problems and shit, can't take responsibility even though he's a damn vet, did two tours in Nam as a marine, it's sad at this point, I just feel sorry for him. My kids on the other hand do live about 500 miles away, but I talked to them at least once a week, text all the time, email thier teachers, hell I even talk to thier cunt of a mother to know what's going on and I see them during summer, Christmas, birthdays, so they spend time with me. The point is, I'm involved, even thier mom knows how important it is and they are daughters. I don't want them to end up as strippers, want them to get a degree with a scholarship and have choices in life, like being able to leave the guy the marry and be financially fine and not stuck. I just don't want them to end up like thier mother and to not make the mistakes I made in life. Either way, this post hit home.

The ironic thing is, yours might just legit be the generation that saves the entire western world.

I am kind of in the same boat. My dad never really taught me how to be a "man", but he provided for me and did a lot for me. I never got the "sex" talk and he never really mentioned girls to me. He was kind of a scientist autist in his youth, met my mom at 17 and married her probably never was with another woman in his life.

Move the fuck out, at this point it's your fucking fault for realizing it and fucking blaming him. He's at fault for not kicking your ass out. What the fuck man? I was selling my house and going through a divorce at you're age and I'm 34 now.

holy shit

this is actually so true

My issue was the opposite. My dad would never do any of that cool stuff but instead taught me about sex. He taught me how to jack off and how to please a bum hole. On my 9th birthday he taught me how to suck a dick so that I may pass this knowledge onto whatever lucky girl comes into my life. Fortunately I'm a great penis sucker but unfortunately I don't have a girlfriend to teach the art of great dick sucking to. He even said I have very soft lips for a boy.
Btw, we aren't gay. Homosexuality is a sin.

while i respect your point of view i have to draw attention to a couple things:
1) you are using the collectivist ''we'' statement. this i a very common leftist rhetorical strategy to remove agency and individualism from a target while simultaneously conforming them to a ideological category. i reject that outright
2)this statement is a classic SJW type redistribution of culpability and blame from a persons choices in life to the eponymous ''them'' thereby creating an ''other'' who is ''at fault'' and can then receive the 2min hate of the aggrieved party. I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
3) following that i, personally, was raised without a dad and with a working mom. i was a daycare latch key kid and on my own pretty much as far back as i can remember. realizing this at an early age i determined to TEACH MYSELF the things i needed to know ie. manners, etiquette, philosophy, psycology, mechanics, electronics, sales etc rather than cry about how pitiful things were and how it was not my fault but everyone elses. I WOULD SUGGEST THAT READERS IN THIS THREAD GET THE FUCK OFF THE PITY POT AND EMPOWER THEMSELVES RATHER THAN ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF WOMEN AND NIGGERS

who the fuck is married and owning a home at 27?

im not a beaner you fucking dumb nigger

So he should take advice from a person from a failed relationship?

>wahhh i dont fit in with most of the burgers on Sup Forums

Get your finger out of your ass

Preach the shit out of this. Shout it from the highest mountain. Keep shouting it until this is the only thing shitlibs hear ringing in their ears.

Got her preggo at 20, married her, bust my ass selling insurance to make a life for my family.

god damn son it used to be normal to be self sufficient

my statement is the statement of a WINNER and your response is that of a LOSER because you are WEAK and not STRONG enough to OWN your own life. you clearly have DADDY ISSUES and are EMOTIONALLY STUNTED. it is time for you to GROW UP and MATURE in to MANHOOD instead of being a FAILURE like so many NIGGERS AND WOMEN.

there is that clear enough for you beaner

Yes. I have experience. And honestly, I'll take being divorced at 27 and living the life I did vs fucking living at home and experiencing what the world has to offer. My biggest regret in life is having a life of regrets, I've made a lot of mistakes and have a lot of wins, so far, it's been a nice life, but like I said, at least I fucking experienced shit rather than hiding with daddy at home.

Trump is my daddy, i have no issues sad nigger.

This is surprisingly accurate.

Not him but how are you buying a home at 27? Do you live in bumfuck kansas or something? I don't live at home either, I split rent its near $2000 a month and I barely make ends meet.

This is the real psyop tactic right here. You guys just wait. A word or two will change over time, the narrative will shift.

Trump is as much your father as Morgan Freeman is your god. Don't fall into the trap of sentimentality. It's an easily exploitable weakness.

I didn't ask for a feels thread ;_;

Fucking kek you self important autists, you can't poison and ocean of piss.

pathetic argument there kiddo

wh the fuck doesnt he keep his hair this way

Damn
TRUMP FACING A ‘CRISIS OF LEGITIMACY': Paul Krugman takes stock of the latest turns in the Russia-Trump saga, and observes:

Trump is facing a clear crisis of legitimacy….even as the F.B.I. was creating the false appearance of scandal around his opponent, it was sitting on evidence suggesting alarmingly close relations between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Russia….How can a leader under such a cloud send American soldiers to die?…a thorough, nonpartisan, unrestricted investigation could conceivably clear the air. But Republicans in Congress, who have the power to make such an investigation happen, are dead set against it.

Of course they are. That would complicate the drive to cut taxes for the rich and decimate the regulatory state and safety net. Priorities!

I lived in AZ and made very good money selling insurance, my wife was able to stay at home and raise our kids. I enjoy hard work, hell I was even finished my AA at the time and after the divorce said fuck it and went to university when I had more free time. Don't get me wrong, the housing bubble destroyed my houses value. Some days I do miss it, but too many memories, no way I could have stayed there. Nothing wrong with busting your ass user, there are opportunities out there, selling insurance sucked balls, but being responsible for a life other than your own makes you man the fuck up in ways you never thought. That is why the left wants families destroyed, makes them dependant on the government and keeps a hard working man down from paying child support to not letting him see his kids.

The daddy part is ironic Jesus, the real substance in OP's message is the problem of a generation. The Trump being our father is just a symbolic reason of his election. Its more like we elected him because we desired to be raised as Trump is. A man all on his own who doesn't give a fuck, and gets things done.

>attempt

You are the one crawling on the ground, I have my foot on your throat.

yep

>Paul Krugman

Will Trump teach me how to get a good woman? My father only taught me to be afraid of women.

Based burger

Obviously you're not going to get property in any metro area at a young age if you aren't extremely wealthy, you're not going to buy a home near downtown LA or Vancouver or London or something, you're going to have to live on the outskirts or a neighboring town and commute, that's just how it works nowadays.

That said it's not difficult to find employment by the time you're ~22-23 (depending on when/if you went to college) and save up for 2-3 years if you're making an effort to live below your means, and then drop a $10-20k down payment on a small home and start paying mortgage.

Personally I moved out of my parents house when I was 18, roommated with 2 friends, went to college while working full time, around 22 I finished school and ended up not using my degree, started a framing/drywalling/painting business instead and now, about 10 years later (32 years old) I'm still running my business, have ~25 employees and own two homes.

If you're still living at your parents house in your mid to late twenties you basically fucked up at life and you're the definition of a NEET/autistic/neckbeard, etc. you'll never have a normal life if you don't put yourself out there and take risks and make yourself feel uncomfortable.

>16-36

16 year old detected

deus vult

step one is always be on the lookout for opportunity and then when you see one SEIZE IT. step two is be relentlessly determined in pursuit of your goal(home). step three reject failure as a limiting obstacle but always learn from your mistakes ADAPT PERSEVERE AND OVERCOME. step four ???? profit

this is very perceptive of you. i agree

kek. fuck shitskin leftard babby beaners

OK
TRUMP FACING A ‘CRISIS OF LEGITIMACY':

Trump is facing a clear crisis of legitimacy….even as the F.B.I. was creating the false appearance of scandal around his opponent, it was sitting on evidence suggesting alarmingly close relations between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Russia….How can a leader under such a cloud send American soldiers to die?…a thorough, nonpartisan, unrestricted investigation could conceivably clear the air. But Republicans in Congress, who have the power to make such an investigation happen, are dead set against it.

Of course they are. That would complicate the drive to cut taxes for the rich and decimate the regulatory state and safety net. Priorities!
Does that help your feebled brain read the content?

All bless Papa MAGA and the wall he builds to protect our nation from invaders

my dad is an autistic beta cuck, after my mom left him and he had a mental breakdown I had to become his male role model to get him to quit drinking and being an overall sad cunt. Every time I see him I'm disgusted and ashamed by what a pathetic effeminate bitch he is.

Thanks. A few of us here aren't cucked. Also, I choose my friends wisely, good friends keep you centered in dark time and keep you motivated.

>We had fathers

Speak for yourself mr silverspoon.

> and I think he tried to be a good dad

THAT is all that matters in my book. He did his best, he did all he could. Don't blame him for lacking, blame yourself if you don't be him +1 to your kids and +2 to your kids' kids, forgot the name English is not my native language.

I'm 25 and married, just bought a £470k house. Met my wife, a few months later found out she had an inheritance of about £1.3m, then she wanted to marry really soon, so I thought "fuck it, why not". So married her about 9 months after meeting her. Everything is in both of our names now. About to get some flats to rent and start accruing more playing around with equity.

To top it all off, she's attractive.

Shit fucking happens.

bro, your DELUDED and in DENIAL that you've gotten pwned by several ACTUAL DADS and REAL MEN in this thread. good luck, lady.

>pic related

Nope, a turbobeta father is no good, not in this era where young man's non-suicidal existence hinges on him getting ahead early and staying ahead.

I know my dad can feel the rage emanating from me for having to live under the same roof as him and it doesn't make sense to him because in his mind he did everything right, but he is oblivious to what it's like to be a millennial male.

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO ANIME

>Trump is the father of the forgotten generation in America.

does that mean he fucked them like he fucked ivanka?