twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/832734548882444293

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWRVyaKnGcA
youtu.be/8bdQwPyF2aE
youtu.be/85zSl1MGmmI?t=2m36s
youtu.be/3wa7HngwBSM
democracynow.org/2017/2/16/greenwald_empowering_the_deep_state_to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You gotta pay big if you wanna sleep well.

Probably some Bezos cloud server fuckery

....soon....

julian assange is fake news

Bumping out of interest. What does it all mean lads?

CIA DISMANTLED WHEN?

Trump needs to destroy the IC
Its pointless trying to appease them, they are the neo-praetorean guard, they have too much power.

It looked like Flynn might have been the man to do that. I suspect he was going to lead that charge.

When goyim self confirming fake news is real

CIA domestic operations are illegal.

From 1995 Nixon movie.

Richard Nixon vs. CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=JWRVyaKnGcA

The NSA, FBI and CIA all need to go
Trump should destroy all of them and make a new Saftey Squad division

So is CNN
Also, the NYTimes was the one to break the fake WMDs in Iraq story

While that is true, that has never stopped them from acting on our soil. Hell if anything it prompted them to make other "Agencies" to do it under the cover of.

Yes he picked a fight with them in December
Fuck Trump for not fighting harder to keep him tbhfam

Pence fired him not Trump
And he was forced to by the media, had he not it would have been grounds fpr impeachment

Richard was going to out everyone on JFK if they did not pardon him. That would have been some tense shit with the Soviets breathing down our neck. Dick did not fuck around.

Its called collusion; secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy in order to deceive others.
"the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"

He is a brave man. But the CIA are too big to take down, that's a fact that JFK learned the hard way. Vault7 is probably a massive CIA leak. This year is gonna be more mental than 2016, which is hard to fathom

CIA has propped up newspapers since forever, its literally their bread and butter.

All they need to do is funnel money to outside the US and get a mediator to send the money back to the US. Or the Washington Post has an account, say in London and they can transfer it there

>Trump needs to destroy the IC

great idea, fuck with the guys with the icepicks and garrotes and hi tech car bombs, next up, preserving snow inside your home while it is on fire

more on this next

no but serious Trump does what the CIA tell him to do just like everyone else, oh wait I mean he's anti establishment and he's making America great again for white people

next he will order the national guard composed of 50% latinos and 25% blacks to evict their relatives who are undocumented, then themselves because they're mostly undocumented also

after that he will train pigs to fly

Didn't they cut his internet?

Post election, it was restored.

Cbf reading just neck yourself shill

Yea and we don't overthrow governments either

youtu.be/8bdQwPyF2aE

youtu.be/85zSl1MGmmI?t=2m36s

youtu.be/3wa7HngwBSM

>Really makes me think......

That explains a lot of shitposting then.

The BATF should be disbanded and the butchers or Waco, Ruby Ridge and the OKC "bombing" should be brought before a tribunal to receive their purification.

Subhuman bastard in pic would be a prime example to start with. Oldfags know who this is.

Liberals in 1960s = Against CIA and Big Govt and Wars

Liberals in 2017 = Pro-Govt Propoganda, Pro Big Govt, Pro CIA

Wouldn't be surprised.

It's basically a glorified blog.

Don't know how they make money.

You should be a mattress salesman

Project Mockingbird
>twitter
>little Blue bird,

>dont know how they make money

Well now you do

So is targeting hospitals with drone strikes in areas not declared war zones, but it doesnt really matter because we haven't declared war since 1951

>NSA
We need it, but it should be neutered and be a fraction of what it currently is
>FBI
Need it, works great on a national level and with Interpol
>CIA
Purge

kek, I hope so.

HI ASSANGE! Aussie takeover of the world when?

Why the fuck do we need the NSA spying on citizens?

This is what horrifies me. The cognitive dissonance is deafening, crushing, overwhelming. Yet they persist.

Another example of why I come to Sup Forums.

You forgot to say that you're a former trump supporter and that we shouldn't allow him to get his hands on the nuclear codes.
That's going out of your paycheck.

I imagine that he is trying to stay relevant.

That ur a KEK

And Assange is in bed with KGB and Putin. So what?

Yeah, that's why their clandestine wars have been funded by drug running and pizza delivery.

As long as they control the 6 companies that own every newspaper and television studio in the country the country they can do whatever they want.

How new are you, faggot?

The red pill is that government isn't incompetent, it's under the influence of Satan and God is the only thing restraining the beast from devouring all human flesh.

I wonder if when WL starts leaking, the Dems will begin demanding that Trump arrest Assange.

Looking for a new salesman Mr.Silverstien

Do platypuses exist? Have you ever seen one in person?

Kys faggot (i mean that in the louis ck sense of the word)

Yes and yes
It wasnt that special
Just looks like a wingless duck

Is anyone ever going to post proof to this.

>cia
>caring about laws

HAR!

the CIA needs the trex treatment. To many agencies are rogue, and the powerful ones trying to fight branches of government must be crushed. This goes beyond Trump, this is a bureaucracy thinking they are above the government they serve: treason

CIA is out of hand thats what he means, no one controls them and they decide who sits in the white house.

Lol, we don't want the wetbacks either, dude.

Fuck the leeches. Hispanics won't get model minority status for another 2 generations minimum thanks to all these border jumpers shitting on LULAC and our assimilation efforts for half a century.

So that could be why venezuela kicked out CNN.

Holy shit this is big

You lie, they are adorable.

little further down Assanges twitter feed he linked this news video:
democracynow.org/2017/2/16/greenwald_empowering_the_deep_state_to

Pretty interesting, the male reporter basically gives a completely unbiased unpacking of what's going on with the deep state (CIA, NSA, etc) and also how the media is basically just acting on any whisper of information they get about Trump and Russia without any actual substance. Love this kind of stuff, really resonates.

Well I'm glad they're real.

It took me half a second longer than it should've...but yeah I think a full blown Trump Safety Squad would do wonders.

And user, even with all these high tech toy, these icepicks, these garrotes, there hi tech car bombs and all that mumbo jumbo that mean jackshit in the hand of an incompetent ( whom require these kind of tool in the first place to do the job) is taken aback by a single creature, one so odd that its very existence defy the imagination, that grovel in the dark recess of basements and do incredibly stupid shit all the time and yet, that walking horror of a human being managed to fuck up their plan countless time, on so many battlefield in such a short lapse of time that they literally started to push for memes on the mainstream media as to alienate peoples away from the internet. Subjects that would have sent you straight to hell in a handbasket can now be spoken aloud whitout fear, to the extant that they are trying to pass the entire clusterfuck of corruption as something that was always present, thus we shouldn't worry about it.

They are shitting themselves over basement dwellers that managed to outdo their billions dollar think tank out of sheer stubbornness. They are trying to form us into a manageable form, to create a narrative that will define us, but it just won't work for we are chaotic by nature, the lack of form is the very reason why we are prospering for no one can truly control us except ourselves, and even then that don't even point out to anything in peculiar. They are doing all this shit while telling you at the same time that you are less than nothing, a pathetic racist dipshit who can't debate and won't ever amount to anything meaningful and etc....

That is how desperate they are

Bezos?

Yeah until they stab a poison spur into you and completely fuck your shit up for months

Only the males have spurs Julian.

Good catch