When will it end?

Under a Trump presidency America isn't feared and seen as strong, it's seen as an embarrassment and ridiculed.

Trump BTFO by Sweden. Sweden!

Other urls found in this thread:

redstatestrategy.com/single-post/cnn-is-fake-news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/31/sweden-facing-collapse-thanks-migrant-influx-foreign-minister-warns/
youtube.com/watch?v=cu6X6VBhaj8
youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BIG

BLACK

SWEDISH

COCKS

Please tell us about Mälmo.

redstatestrategy.com/single-post/cnn-is-fake-news

RIP sweden. enjoy being the rape capital of europe

Americucks are fucking nigger-jews nothing to be afraid of.

Fuck Sweden and fuck Somali people

>implying sweden is so bigoted that they'd ask terrorists to integrate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Mad?

well. its good everyone will be looking up refugee crime in sweden. goddamnit, that was his plan all along, wasnt it?

I had a black friend who got paid to fly out to sweden and fuck some guys wives

He called it "cuck bux"

kek i thought that little icon was a nigger with yellow hair. would be fitting.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/

Ask them what those 161,506 new Swedes from last year are doing to integrate.

Don't take it seriously we want Sweden and all of Europe strong

>opinion article on a right wing blog site

Fake news.

>we look forward to informing the us administration about Swedish immigration and integration policies

Good. Then we can just do the opposite and we'll be fine.

>America isn't feared and seen as strong

Good. Splendid. Wonderful. In fact, this is all I ever wanted from politics. Heil Trump.

>that ice cream
race mixing propaganda everywhere
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck happened to that other thread? It like it was instantly deleted.

integration policies huh

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/31/sweden-facing-collapse-thanks-migrant-influx-foreign-minister-warns/

Stay under the heel of men, brave Swedish feminists.

If Swedish immigration and integration policies are so good then why is SD the largest political party in Sweden right now?

>1 post by ID.

So what? WTF can Sweden do about it?

Pic related.

Funny thing is that other arab countries exploited the refugee crisis, so everyone who spoke arabic said that they came from syria and the authorites believed them.

>rape capital of Europe
yeah I don't think they're in any position to mock

Heil our people *hugs Euro bros
fuck I love you guys

that's quite a ... handsome gal

SWEDEN HAS FALLEN.

>LARPing

back to plebbit you cringy fuckin fruitcake faggot

fucking embarassing

you too :)

So I wasn't the only one?

youtube.com/watch?v=cu6X6VBhaj8

((()))
make me motherfucker
don't @ me you chuck norris bitch , get the fuck off me

I had a white friend who went onto Laotian soap-making forums to shitpost about his cuck fantasies.

He did it for free.

This is how they are, they sit there in their ivory towers, the country is lit on fire. Crime is through the roof, but they sit comfy isolated from the common Swede who have to live in this shit

>THEY THINK THE WORLD LOOKS UP TO THEM, WHILE IT IS NO LONGER LAUGHING EVEN(that be our eternal mission for thousands of years), BUT JUST SHAKING THEIR FUCKING HEADS

>This is how fucked they are in the head

Pic related, and ordinary Friday in Sweden, tons of cars burned down Gothenburg, Halmstad and other places

>Look at us everyone, we be the gratust pläce on the earth
Delusional

Another example, their PM He actually wrote two letters for the US elections
>Only the one for Hillary was sent
It went like
>I congratulate and welcome the US to follow Sweden's great example as the first feminist state in the world....
The next day the delusional cunt sat there and he said
>Why doesn't Trump call me?
This is how they are

We have been telling you for years

Alternative swedish media
friatider.se

avpixlat.info (they were previously know to exaggerate a bit, I don't know how it is now. The truth is always enough)

Seriously FUCK SWEDEN BUILD WALL AND MAKE SVEN-ABDUL PAY FOR IT

should I post some examples of American chicks?! do you want to go down that road rambo?!

you speak like a fucking nigger

go back to redd*t nigger

Trump should slap some sanctions on them for the backtalk.

So tolerant!

Marie Antoinette had walls twice as thick, never forget how fast revolutionary fires burn. They see our words, they feel the heat of the flames. They just hope to contain it, they're mistaken.

Rape is struggle cuddling PLUS privilege shitlord.

It's called shit posting cracka , I mean sir :)
but seriously, let's never fight like that again *extends hand for shake

is this real?

>pull out of NATO
>russia buttrapes all of western europe in a day
>save us, o noble american

Fuck you all. Your arrogance and deluded sense of pride blind you to the truths of this world. Your free healthcare and college tuition are afforded to you via the forsaken armed forces of your embarrassing countries. You, in your infinite naivety, think the world is peaceful, and no one would dare to challenge the UN and their legions of passive-aggressive letter-writers. Egads, what sort of brutish nation would dare to challenge the sovereignty of dear sweden? Our neighbors harbor no ill will towards us. Our neighbors feel no need to expand their oligarchical empire.

So fuck the USA, those evil militaristic swine! Don't they know the future is immigration?

youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM

Don't you have to go to work on your cuck bike Mike?

Yes, why don't you tell us about Sweden. Absolutely nothing going on there. Nothing at all.

They know everyone there is getting raped. Even their twatter pic looks like a nigger rape mask.

Does the policy include integrating Islam into your daily life?

Yes dis be very real indeed

I'd like them try that on Sylvi Listhaugh lol

thanks for the vid

Is it true, Swedes, that some dailymail articles are blocked?

we can handle europe.
AGAIN

If you go to the top story on friatider there and try running it through ((((gooogle translate))) or Bing, you'll see typical behaviour.

A woman is attempted raped Takorahgarosh, by severan tunisian faggots. It's filmed live on facebook on a room for Tunisians with about 50k members. Some of the jackasses sits and cheers for it happening.

One that has been there for a while and has some brains and aren't in muh phase 3, gets pissed and downloads it and sends a bit of it to the paper, he cuts the parts out not to offend the victim.... The whole thing to the police.

>Anyways
As I understand what happens is that people gets pissed and says bad words there that this is not good behavior and such.....

>So the feminist comes
>The ficki is not bad, but the people criticizing it.....
If I understood it correctly it could have been a bit more clearly written.

But it is how it goes each fucking time, their narrative.

>Americucks are fucking nigger-jews
Sounds like someones getting turned on

Get em Captain Sweden

They did do it this summer at least as shown above there, I dunno how it is now. People can just proxy anyways.

But they tried as the Germans did around Köln, block shit that showed what these degenerate inbreds are doing.

This was targeted at the christian assyrian community I think it was in Gothenburg, but I am not sure.

It has been deemed OK in shitden to wave the banner of ISIS..... Or you are a raysist.... It's so absurd you should think it was all a fucking joke, the whole country is a fucking joke

We've taken him before and we can again

>Dey deny we gassed him, at Halden fortress
Thing is we knew he was dead before the Swedes, there he sat in his room
>We had infiltrated into them

You can go to Fredrikstenfestning in Halden, and at night suddenly a show will appear all over the walls and buildings in there, showing the entire story. With thundering sound, I didn't know so I went WTF! actually quite cool.

He was shot through a window

>1 post by this ID

Lol how is this BTFO, we all know sweden lying if it says it not having problem

>so glad we have ICE ICE BABY

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

It wasn't though. It's literally Swedens attempt to convince their pissed off civilians their country isn't a shit hole. And the US doesn't give a fuck about these non relevant places. It's the death grasps of a shithole.

swedes are delusional cucks led by women. they have no idea what the truth is, just like women. women are fucking retarded.

It's gonna be some heck of a wall, the us-mexico one will just be a small fence compared.

BUILD WALL AND SVEN WILL PAY FOR IT!
>Oil and gas gun get really expensive Sven
>So electricity til you have paid into for it

If you turn this wall south it will reach far into italy if not even crossing it I don't remember.

We got kjolen (the keel) it's a natural defense there, but gon be complete sure

>DEPORT ALL SWEDES

>America isn't feared and seen as strong
8 years of king nigger did that, just wait until we start carpet bombing shit again.

>yeah so we take in only poor people from violent countries
>most are muslim and dont hold our values
>and they commit a bit of crime, but our welfare keeps most of them complacent while they have kids

t thanks sweden, you showed us

The general population is frusterated as fug, you don't just see it, because if they say anything they get gassed.

Båhuslen have said many times, fug this shit take us fucking back!

MAKE KONGHELLE GREAT AGAIN, RAISE GOTHENBURG

Serves them right for the numeral times they have sacked and burned our cites through history!

Fucking SWEDES!

Dis is Konghelle, it was a great city on the real southern border by the "King's river" in Båhuslen

>8 years of king nigger did that, just wait until we start carpet bombing shit again.
Feel free to do et

Dis be how the first ruins there looked like, the cathedral at Hamar, capitol of the county Hedmarken(Heathen grounds)

why u mad tho

good shoop, for a second i thought the red star was real

would have been fitting

We never rebuilt it, a reminder what a jackass he is!

Sarpsborg too he burned to the ground, a city in the southmost county, that really should go all the way down to Konghelle.

The city Fredrikstad further down the river was built as a fenced in city so he wouldn't burn it too. Sarpsborg has been raised again though it's a shit city/town.

I thought their twitter picture was a black dude wearing a crown.

Jesus Christ Sweden. I didn't realize that was a thing until just now

Checked you have no idea how bad it really has become

It's still not only due to the rapefugees though, it's also organized crime. Rivaling groups of different ethnicities waring.

>integration policies

Sweden has those?

Yes wearing bracelets against fickificki and gayparadades

Actually, the Trump presidency is seen as a threat because the points out shit they definitely don't want to be known by a wider audience.

The people he is talking too right now don't even have any real democratic legitimacy anymore, just look at their polls. They are already out of office essentially, they just have the wait for the election.