CHINA BANS NORTH KOREA COAL IMPORTS. WWIII SOON

archive.is/wJhv3

What will Best Korea's response be?

China throwing Best Korea to the wolves.

Fugg, it's fuggen on boys

To sit there and take it like the 3rd world non country they are.

China is obviously pissed off NK is well on its way to get nukes. It wasn't meant to happen, it was supposed to wither away and die quietly and then be reabsorbed into the Chink Reich. Now there is a possibility, however small, that the Juche meme will persist for many more decades. Obviously the japs are not happy about the nukes either and neither are the american backed-south koreans. The worse outcome for china is a Japan that develops nuclear weapons as a deterrent to NK, which they could technically do whenever they wanted due to having the technology.

tl;dr china is mad at NK for being antisocial cunts

Hopefully in rage Kim decides to use his 15 nukes on China as he would rather go out with a bang and not a whimper, then China nukes them back but the damage from the NK nukes brings on the happening of China falling. Fuck I hope this happens.

you fucks keep saying this every few weeks and nothing happens

how dependent is NK on China's coal?

>he thinks they actually quit buying NK coal

Well kim doesnt have ICBM tech yet, so he essentially has a choice of 4 targets. The Chinese, the Japans, S.Korea or fuggen russia.

the chinks are over confident and are playing their hand far too soon. should have waited a decade or two to be sure.

>WW3
>everyone vs north korea

wow i wonder who will win

Everything changed for China once they realized they make more money trading with South Korea than playing around in North Korea.

Originally most agreed that North Korea was a good buffer state away from Western influence, but now all it does it cost them money.

the ocean had better look out

more coal-propelled rockets in 30 minutes

>NATO vs Vietnamese farmers
>I wonder who won

starve.

What are their coal imports like?
Is it a pity thing?

Trump wants war trophy and NK is the easiest target. He made deal with the chinese, who were implicitly protecting NK until now, to go and conquer them. China will probably take the bulk of NK resources while US takes the glory. What I really wonder is where the refugees will go... probably Sweden somehow.

>I'm going to get China to rein North Korea in

He truly is the kang of kangz.

China should've been pushing for united korea since the 90s.

Coal exports to china is the main source of funds for NK

Threatening to fire a missile at Japan or South Korea, then no do it or it doesn't even make it there and falls into the sea/forest.

Then starve.

digits for Wacky North Korean Nuclear Strike on Beijing

This game has been played before though, and not though a little police action. The NK army was pushed back nearly to the border with China. The chinks saddled up and invaded from the north to help the NK army and nearly drove the US out of the country before we could fully arm up. Shit got real, and the front got pushed back to the current DMZ.

tldr; commie NK got its shit pushed in, and nearly wiped out if not for the total investment of the Chinks in their continued survival.

>What will Best Korea's response be?
They'll talk shit and maybe blow up a South Korean fishing boat.

Coal for grain

WE WUZ AGRARIAN N SHIET

North Korea does its usual chest-pounding with a missile test routine, but instead someone fucks up and they accidentally send one of the few real warheads they have and in addition to the motor/targeting fucking up, it blows up a small Chinese town near the border. Kim then shits himself on live television.

Redpill me lads.
Why chinks want to starve their buffer?

Digits for the chosen people of Best Korea

Odds are Trump admin has been poking the Chinese to poke NK. The recent missile tests may have been a fuck you in response. No more coal sales for you.

China may have been pushing hard, hence that assassination in ?Malaysia?

I think this might of been more about killing his brother who was under offical china protection the the missle test.

PRAISE

>SOYLENT GREEEEEEN!

>how dependent is NK on China's coal?

Considering the bulk of North Korea's economy is raw material exports (Coal, steel, concrete, etc.), I can't imagine that the elites in Pyongyang are pleased with the news.

>Chinese
>believing in what they claim they're going to do

I got some bad news for you
Also it's a suspension, not a full on sanction. Kimmy will just go back to printing "super dollars" (check out Office 39) until it's business as usual

> probably Sweden somehow
hey,at least is not muslim

That is fine. Dprk does not need help from anybody. They are a powerful self sufficient country and these measures show how afraid other countries are of powerful dprk

it's literally 50% of their economy

US about to engage with China in south china sea and now this

THE FIRE IS RISING
WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGSWW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS WW3 2017 THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS

Yes I agree with this post. Dprk will triumph

t. Kim

Kek wills he bombs the fuck out of S.K
So the U.S kicks Kims ass. But there is trouble on the Chinese border. Gtfo says China

Kim Jong-un killed his brother Kim Jong Nam in Malaysia who has been protected in Macao for many years by china government.

Looks like someone is really not very happy right now.

>What will Best Korea's response be?
*REEEEEEEEEs in Korean*

The only reason North Korea still exists is China's protection.

If China turns on it, there won't be a World War, just a massacre.

Thus.

>*REEEEEEEEEs in Korean*

LEEEEEEEEE

t google translate

NK needs to start meth manufacturing.
Send it to the german immigrant rapists.
Super Syrian Meth Rapists.
This needs to happen.

>NK needs to start meth manufacturing.
They supposedly do that already, although it's essentially run by chinese criminals who build their labs there and the NK party heads get a cut

ohhhhh booooyyyy

*AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

China bans coal burning.
This can't get any better.

> germany vs the world
> twice
Wow i wonder whos dumb enough to try this.

made me lawl

>Japan makes kawaii nukes
>Sup Forums faps to them
Fund it!

> have stomach virus
> cant eat because it doesn't digest so it fucking piles on and on
> force myself to eat after 2 days
> feel so much pressure on my abdomen it hurts
> browse this thread
> see this
> unnecessary amounts of hearty keks
> begin vomiting
Fuuuuuug

Sup Forums the cure for what ails you.

Not NATO

kek has turned on america

NIEN, BACK TO THE SHOWERS JUDEN.

don't you have a sheep to shag?

(((Your))) vile trick wont work!

>China dumping Norks
For what purpose? If they want war it seems like a pretty dumb move.

China and the US are going to use NK as a way to flex their military capability

They have the rockets, but they haven't been able to miniaturize a nuke to fit on top. Plus, even if they did, South Korean THAAD could take out a small Salvo of half a dozen or so incoming ballistic missiles.

Jong un isnt a good leader, even my father mentioned how his dad at least obeyed china

Prepare for alot of dead koreans in the future

Kek

Check em damn

Why did china allow north korea to get nukes knowing they have a ant hill of a country and best korea could easily kill close to hundred million with a few well place nukes? I mean best korea would lose but the damage is done.

>US starts importing coal again from West Virginia and Pennsylvania, reigniting rural economies
>US and China both declare war on North Korea and become strong allies
4D chess

You are well informed.

They supposedly make a shit load of counterfeit foreign currency too.

This.

Just because China says something for everyone to read about on the news by NO means indicates it's actually true.

They're light years ahead of the US with regards to Fake News.

>allow
>not ussr scientists helping nk with reactors, resulting in nukes

I died.
I posted this from beyond the grave. gl w/ ww3

>tfw you realize trump made a deal with China that lets them have their little man made islands in exchange for taking out North Korea

Its just really retarded to me. Best korea is only around because china allows them to but now that they have nukes it kinda puts china in a bad spot.

I've been hearing that WWIII is soon to begin since 1955.

Its abit of a secret, but neither japan nor china want a unified korea geopolitically

Its a massive dick move, but korea is kinda like the poland of east asia, but 200% less poor

>Trump lets one Chinese finger touch NK resources
His secondary beef with the Iraq war was not milking the land dry. No way he lets Xi profit from this.

>NK immigrants duke it out with Muslim immigrants for dominance in Sweden
>there just might be a way for Sweden to be saved

FUCKING FUND IT

>Implying China would want to deal with millions of uneducated malnourished retards.

Easier to let them be a failed state

>Its abit of a secret, but neither japan nor china want a unified korea geopolitically

It's because a united Korea will monopolize manufacturing through the North's low wages.

All of the investments will move from China, Japan, SE Asia, and other places straight to Korea.

north korea coal best coal
make best black lung disease
*cough*

Quick we need a china/pepe nork/wojack meme

The government won't buy it. But these newly issues business licenses that give authorized authority to individual to buy sell coal will buy the coal

I'm not sure if this will result in a happening.

About as important as the oil embargo on Japan about 1942.

The results of NK trying to play chicken with Mad Dog Mathis would be hilarious.

Best bet.

They want NK to be quiet. They also wanted his brother as a backup in case they ever wanted to remove the Dear Leader.. Going around assassinated people in public outside of NK isn't quiet. They MAY also want a different dictator in charge of NK in the future.

It's not exactly a secret.

i can't post my sides

It would have been way too obvious in 1955. People expected it to happen so it didn't. It needs to grow organically from memes.

You're old.

Oh i know. I'm just saying if i'm china and i wanna pull a nazi germany allowing north korea to get nukes might be really fucking dumb. But i guess russia probably wouldn't side with china so maybe having north korea would be like germanys itay.

They'd just become another japan imho, which japan and china dont want

This is but a minor setback for great leader Kim Jong-Un, the North Koreans are a strong people and will recover from this loss.

The bigger concern is when un dies, that 100% means civil war and all nations in NKs vicinity must ensure the secure lockdown of nuclear material if we dont want a dirty bombing in new york

>To sit there and take it like the 3rd world non country they are.
They'll probably increase meth smuggling to China to make up for lost revenue.

>be reabsorbed into the Chink Reich
Negative, it's a buffer state.
>the Juche meme will persist for many more decades
That's what China wants, a dependent semi-failed buffer state without sufficient strength to be independent.

>how dependent is NK on China's coal?
It's the single largest export, so...fairly dependent.

how fucking cheap are Canadian proxies?
Its like everyone has one.

North korea is the one where rambo fought, yes?

Do you think there will be a second korean war?

I thought they were best friends. What happen?

That's not the real reason.

A united Korea will crash China's and Japan's economies (As well as almost every developing nation's economy), because Korea will be able to monopolize everything thanks to the already highly-educated populace in the south combined with access to the lowest wage country in the whole world.

Korea will be able to produce advanced manufacturing components for a fraction of the price that other countries can produce and still ooze out a profit.

As it will take time for the North's wages to catch up to the rest of the world, Korea can abuse this advantage for a long time and permanently destroy China and Japan's economies.

Depends, but i know a shitons of koreans are gonna die

Better start preparing for qt3.14 refugees

South Koreans dont want to unify either because it would be a massive loss in the short term to solve the health, food, and education crisis the norks would have. It would be amazing for their long term growth, but democracies only exist for the short term.