Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No nation wide carry yet. Like wtf

Dumb son of a bitch.

Or genius... hard to tell.

He hasn't informed us about his penis size

He is pro Jew

is this really how the left is trying to collect ammunition now?

He didn't turn out to be literally Hitler.

700 in 5 days isn't enough! But I'm sure Trump will dedicate more manpower to doing it.

the pro Israel shit

hasn't killed all the niggers and spics yet. also gay marriage is still legal.

he's not going to help HPA go through nor will he repeal NFA

¿Why not gas chambers alredy?

I think he's doing really well considering the entire govornment is against him. I guess I'll have to wait and see what this new executive order is this week.

Time will tell.

I wish he would use his bully pulpit every day big league and really start red pilling mother fuckers about terrorism

He should litterally show isis beheading videos and shit while giving speeches. Really show what these people think of Americans. Etc.

Where the fuck are his tax returns

Hillary has yet to be publicly tried for her crimes against the country.

Still hasn't ordered military strikes against our #1 enemy Mexico.

Death squads when?

I can't watch his content. His incompetence makes me cringe. I do however support him over the other candidates. MAGA

He still hasn't disavowed David Duke.

trump is a stupid orange faggot

The IRS has them. What the fuck do Jewish comedians think they're going to do with tens of thousands of pages of records?

Do liberals not trust the most powerful law enforcement agency in the country now?

He's not literally Hitler.

He's too damn nice

He isnt investigating Hillary

he/his family are not proud of their heritage

Staffed his cabinet with a bunch of establishment types.
Not amazing at articulating himself or his points.
Not sure if he is some kind of next-level genius or just way out of his depth.
Married his kids off to Yids.
Hasn't made the holocaust real.

His make up is fucking diabolical and his hair is ridiculous.

Not enough fascism.
>Nazism a la mode.

Snowden should be pardoned

not nearly enough operational gas chambers across your great and fair land

He's not very articulate, to say the least

He could easily take to Twitter and use facts to justify his actions, but instead continues to shitpost just like he always has

Oh it's this shill thread again.
They're always looking for ways to try to manipulate you back to the corrupt Democrats.
Sorry Dems, no NWO for you kek

pedogate still exists.
I thought we were gonna see change wtf

He's still active in Yemen. Fuck the Mid East we need to rebuild our armed forces for the inevitable rise of the EU caliphate.

I did a survey on his website and then he (or his team as he put it) asked me for a donation, I think it was yesterday, like wtf...

im sure if he was cheating his taxes he would have been fucked over a long time ago

Name one criticism of Hillary our any liberal

>Staffed his cabinet with a bunch of establishment types.
Like who?

Didn't released his tax returns

He's not even figuratively Hitler

>one criticism of Hillary
she exists

Thinks he's a big guy but doesn't have six fingers on each hand. You know who did though, Goliath.

2d waifus are not real life yet

His incessant kowtowing toward Israel.
>runs a campaign based on putting America first, sucks off Israel 24/7

I wouldn't be surprised if we went to war with Iran within the next year or two.

His foreign policy, particularly towards Europe, is 100% detrimental to my and my countrymen's continued well-being, financially, culturally and existentially.
I don't want an economic collapse followed by another few decades of being absolutely reliant on either the US or Russia. No thanks, I'd rather decide my own destiny.

I am not yet tired of winning

Abortion and the fact he is 100% in bed with Jews. All of his children are either married to Jews and converted to Judaism, or are dating (((them))) with the exception of 10 year old Barron. Trump is the biggest pro-Jew US president ever in history, lol

He will be impeached before the end of the year.

Stop giving the shills this information. They just want to know what to concern troll

He's only deporting illegal immigrants. He's not deporting all non-whites or putting them in concentration camps like the left wing media is pretending is occuring.

There's evil behind this post. This is a dem or cia trying to find what to make pol users question about Trump. Info grabbing.

OP IS AN ANTIFA SHILL THAT IS COLLECTING OPPOSITION DATA IN ORDER TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY DEVIDE US! SAGE THIS THREAD!

>renegged on 11million
>renegged on lock her up (just for now I hope)
>comes off as really butthurt on twitter
>doesn't sound very presidential when speaking
>eats his steak well done
>still hasn't released his tax returns like he promised which would destroy a lot of liberal arguments
and yet he's still the greatest President I'll ever have voted for

I wish he would be more prepared when doing interviews or press conferences.

He could defend his points much better, especially now that he is president and doesn't have to pretend as much anymore.

Abortion is a necessary evil to keep the shitskin population down and pacify women's interest in politics. If they can't harp on about "muh vagina" they tend to shut the fuck up.

All Hispanics haven't been deported. I could care less if they are here legally or illegally they all have to go back.

>your
Sup Donald.
My criticism is, too much winning going on. You're going to have to turn down the winning to sustainable levels in order to comply with the EPA standards for winning limits. Because all this winning is so lit it's ths driving force behind global warming and we can't let these methane deposits get their hands on the atmospheric codes.

he is too old

The Real Trump:

Puppet for the Jewish Elite

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Abortion is an objectively good thing because in America minorities get a disproportionately high amount of them. Trump and the GOP need to stop impeding liberal-endorsed minority genocide.

These are the kind of threads the media will cherrypick saying "TRUMP SUPPORTERS TURNING AGAINST HIM!"

the Muslim ban order was poorly done and a bad defeat in terms of projecting strength

He isn't acting decisively to cut deals and build alliances to do the important things he promised which is

>border enforcement
>immigration reform
>infrastructure spending

I also think he is secretly bisexual.

Sucks at public speaking

I really don't like his rambling vindictive rants against everyone who criticizes him. It gives his critics too much media attention and wastes time he should be spending on spreading the message of his MAGA agenda.

He claims the whitehouse is running smoothly when Soc says otherwise, senate says otherwise, and leakers say otherwise. So I guess his lying

He hasn't deported all legal, illegal and US born spics.

If he doesn't deport all of them while seizing their assets to redistribute to African Americans as a form of reparations. I won't vote for him again.

It would fix the spic problem and the African American injustice making them productive members of society

I'm afraid some world leaders might not take him seriously because of his celebrety status and Trump will throw a hissy fit and cause some unwanted shit to happen

Hillary not in prison yet

He is an absolute retarded when he is trying to pander to the left

He hasn't done jack fuckin shit and probably won't.

Also this

Muslim ban order was poorly worded and implemented.

Hired Flynn to begin with (the shit he resigned for was bullshit but he was still a bad choice).

Sessions for AG gives me pause because I like weed, but I would trade legal weed away in exchange for blacks never voting again, so I guess it's OK.

Mexico City still isn't the Great Winfield Scott Crater.

My main criticism?

He's the president for one.

>trying to use facts and logic to influence the ignorant masses

Kek, good luck with that

>Anime is not real
Seriously now
>I wish he spent more time finding ways to ally with bigger nations and get better deals
>He shoudl've tough the Mexican 20% income tax thingy more
>Yeah but Jim sells avocados cheaper than Paco and Paco pays for the wall
He should have found a Jim first

He gets too much negative press
I want him to make lying in the media illegal.
He's let them beat up on him for a year and he keeps winning.
I want the msm to tell the truth or shut up.
Im pissed trump isn't doing that

Jews.

Harps on bullshit too much. Won't turn off CNN.

He hasn't stopped these dumbass threads from being started by retarded fucks like you 20 times a day

I wish he wouldn't get caught up in little lies because it undermines his credibility when he tells big truths. I wish his speaking had more substance. Sure hes got the bants but I always leave wishing he really would have driven a nail home.

Fuck off shill

Daily reminder that the Chinese began braiwashing American POW during the Korean war by getting them to state one good thing about communism or one bad thing about America, thus planting the seed of doubt in their mind.

he's an uninformed total fucking goof who can't give a good press conference for shit. If this man doesn't shape up in a month's time I'm gonna go have mixed race babies. Watch me.

Destroying your own life because of someone on TV from another country.

Have fun with that.

>Pompeo
>Mnuchin
>Not repealing DACA
>backtracking on NATO and supporting Ukraine
>tough on Iran (though admittedly nowhere near as tough as he could be)
>Insisting on a "replacement" for Obamacare

Pretty good otherwise, but my number one biggest issue is the surveillance state. I would have even voted for Hillary if she had promised to dismantle domestic espionage and for whatever reason I actually believed she would do so (which I wouldn't have).

Nonetheless, I am granted a small amount of hope by the fact that Trump is apparently at war with the intelligence community and he's been alright otherwise. Which is the biggest praise I can give a federal politician in this overly corrupt country.

I don't like the choice for Education Secretary, but like that he wants to dissolve it anyway

He's been too soft since taking office. I miss the boat fucks given Trump from the election cycle.

Too knee-jerk and gullible when it comes to a war with Iran; seems possible that Mossad/TPTB stage a false flag attack to get their holy war

Too reliant and trusting of Jared Kushner, whom I believe will be a new Kissinger after Trump finishes his term(s); Kushner's Zionism is undefined to me though.

Too much a Luddite when it comes to pardoning Assange and Snowden.

Melania could end up being a weak link; I don't think she can handle the scrutiny and stress for more than four years, and seems to shield Baron from it all, fulltime now. I doubt she wants Trump to serve 8 years.

Opposition data mining thread.

Massive good goy, unconditionally supports Israel.

How deep is the whole you've been living in Nigguh?

>Melania could end up being a weak link; I don't think she can handle the scrutiny and stress for more than four years, and seems to shield Baron from it all, fulltime now. I doubt she wants Trump to serve 8 years.
Interesting. Do you think a divorce is possible? They obviously don't love each other anymore, if they ever did in the first place. Or do you see a more Al/Tipper Gore situation, where they just live apart and see other people? (Which would just be Melania--it's not as if Trump has time to have a mistress now)

>should not ban greencard holders
>anti-vaccine
>unpredictable (double edged sword)
>wall is too expensive and will create more dept
>Krony capitalist
>Letting wall street run rampant by deregulating it

he said that he isn't going to do anything about it, "it's law, there's nothing i can do, it's final by the supreme court"

IMHO I agree with one tweet "Why are you fags still fighting? we can get married now, the fight is over, we won #MAGA #GaysForTrump"

>but, user, gays can still get fired or evicted!

fired? then be a better employee, i work in HR for a major insurance company, and we won't fire people simply for "being gay" because it's fucking pointless, unless they start harassing other male co-workers or being a general terrible employee, we have no reason to terminate employment, this isn't to abide by the law, this is just common sense

>evicted
maybe they should pay their rent on time and not 45 minutes before the deadline?

stop using who you fuck as an excuse for being a shitty human being

>major insurance company

not going to say which exactly but i work in an office building that handles claims and payouts

starts with a "P" and the commercials show a woman who's name starts with "F"

His stance on encryption.

>implying trump even knows what encryption is