So yesterday marks the 2nd time Trump and his people have just blatantly lied about terrorist attacks that didn't...

So yesterday marks the 2nd time Trump and his people have just blatantly lied about terrorist attacks that didn't happen to the public and just expected them to buy it, only to just bullshit about "oh I don't know that's just what I was told" when confronted about it. Really? I think you need to check that before you spread fake news, or better yet just don't make shit up. I thought the whole reason Hillary lost is because people hated her dishonesty, how are some of you just... okay with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fmXv7aGrVUI
youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4
urbandictionary.com/define.php?page=3&term=oreo
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop apologizing for mudshits. They are inhuman piles of fucking shit.

>SIDF slide thread

kill yourself

>JFK's cracker has the top broken off

I'm not apologizing for anyone, I'm just asking why people are okay with them just making shit up. There was no Swedish terrorist attack.

Just needed an image m8, only one on my phone that was somewhat related

Wait, why are they all pepperoni pizza? Asking for a retarded friend

No one ever stated anything about a terrorist attack in specific during that conference. But knowing Sweden, something along those lines probably happened anyways.

You have to understand cultists. They're idiots who will defend any action or utterance this moron makes.

You know what uranium is, right? Bad! Does bad things like, oh my god, nuclear bombs! Like bad things!

I can hardly wait for him to be out.

>claim fake attacks happen
>people look up the fake attacks
>find the real ones instead and start seeing how bad it is

Vice, do your own research

thank you for sharing the blue

>JFK's cracker
TOP FUCKING KEK

No, because when you look it up, you don't see any of the hurrdurr bullshit you faggots peddle here.

Go back to BTFO PEWDIEPIE MSM WEW faggot. The adults need to speak

>depict assassinated crackers as broken
>fail to depict mckinley or garfield
MY OCD REEEEEE

Lincoln's also has a hole in the center

buzzfeed here. I keked out the loud.

I fuckin know right? I guess just the famous ones.

fuck off shill. no one is buying the bullshit your selling. you keep losing and we keep wining.

He never even mentioned a terrorist attack, that was tacked on afterwards by the fucking cancerous MSM

What the fuck does this have to do with anything? He. Blatantly. Lied. Why are you denying that, not to mention moving goalposts?

Trump's on their team, Hillary was on the other team.

That's it. There's no actual morals in play.

>So yesterday marks the 2nd time Trump and his people have just blatantly lied about terrorist attacks that didn't happen to the public

You're failing to understand that threat awareness is a fundamental part of the Conservative mindset. For conservatives an attack which could have happened is as bad as an attack which did happen; law enforcement stopping it is immaterial.

>WeFuckingHateDonaldTrump
>look how progressive and tolerant we are
>obama as an oreo

>Lol cheeto
>Lol carrot
FUCK I wish anyone who unironically makes these jokes just dies on the spot a la Death Note.

Pretty obvious to see he was talking about some sort of terrorist incident in Sweden that never happened (fuck CNN tho) youtu.be/fmXv7aGrVUI

>orange
>hating someone for the color of their skin

Why am I not surprised

Figures.

Nobody lied about terrorists attacks dumbshit.

I just shamelessly stole it from an Imgur dump and needed something semi-related don't worry about it

and abe's has a hole in the middle

Obama is also an Oreo, in my defense. Also this was the only semi-related thing I had on my phone

>Obama
>White on the inside
Being white to these people is the same as being civilized.

I can't believe there are people actively denying Sweden isn't currently a festering shithole.

Just wait til Apartheid: the sequel

time to halp

>posts something actually racist
>don't worry about it

typical lib behavior :^)

Idk, I think Scandinavian countries are doing pretty well for themselves rn. Could you please give me some examples of what you mean?

Too many Muslims, friend

Last time people got in a meme war with Sweden it didn't go so well. Dare I say check Reddit

Shitty spray tans aren't racist, just a bad choice.

Keep fighting against your old, defeated enemies. There's no possible way that could go wrong for you.

SWEDEN YES

youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4

SWEDEN YES

>the only people to say anything about a terrorist attack are the media Jews

Why are people OK with Jews just making shit up? Good question.

Oh yeah, fair enough. I'm all for some common humanitarian good but it goes too far when you don't even bother to check in the slightest whether the Muslims you're letting in are chill or crazy jihad-obsessed retards

people who hate on Big Daddy Don should be an act of treason, therefore executed desu senpai famalamdingdong really activated my almonds kawaii uguu ok. praise jesus.

>15 posts by this ShareBlue/CTR employee

WHAT GAME

Do you smell burnt toast, user?

Please fuck off kike... So tired of American shitholes who have no idea how Scandinavia was 40 years ago compared to now.. We went from literarly no shotings, nearly no murders, no rape etc to this being on a daily basis(especially in Sweden who sadly has it worst).

I think we should start send all out immigrants to people who fight for this shit. Then you can enjoy "cultural enrichment" for yourselfs

Plague Inc. You can name your disease.

what did he mean by this

Like I said, fair enough. You really should make sure the people you let in are okay first and not homicidal maniacs

>dodging this bad

urbandictionary.com/define.php?page=3&term=oreo

I guess I have a lot to say, bro

>expecting people who make images like that to have education

Well, for now it is the cultural marxists kikes who rules, so I, my family, friends or whatever can't make sure of anything.. Its not like democracy works, or that the media is for the people..

NOTICED THIS

I smell victory.

Please go back to SA.

Who is this L.D. Trump they speak of and why did they hate on him?

Nice ID, post considered.

Speaking so the common man can understand is bad?

I have to gather up some more choice posting first. There's a front page article with Sup Forumss name on it pending, after all.

>Sweden is just fine guys
>Nothing to see here
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools

It's Al D. Trump.
I don't know who he was.

I'm accumulating links as well, up to 45 here. We should have some sort of google doc or pastebin

>pastebin
Yeah, good idea. When you get enough make a thread and post the link.