Trump = Fake News

Fake news is saying that there was a "massacre" in Bowling Green.
Fake news is saying that there was a recent terror attack in Sweden.
Fake news is saying that Ted Cruz is a Canadian citizen and his father killed JFK.
Fake news is saying that more people turned up for Trump's inauguration than Obama's.

And so on..

Fake news is NOT saying that Trump is a shit president. Get that through your thick skulls.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833435244451753984
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-ted-cruz-jfk-assassination-226020
youtube.com/watch?v=a0QcrR5dTOo
cnn.com/2014/06/11/politics/ted-cruz-canada-citizenship/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/ted-cruz-is-not-eligible-to-be-president/2016/01/12/1484a7d0-b7af-11e5-99f3-184bc379b12d_story.html?utm_term=.9663690b9fa4
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Aussie dropping some serious redpills. Face it, Drumpf is the living embodiment of fake news.

how much do you guys get paid

What Trump Was Talking about in ref to Sweden Anonymous (ID: EXwbPqUU) 02/19/17(Sun)20:18:49 No.113427363▶
His tweet: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833435244451753984

This is what Trump watched on Fox: youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

>subsequently, all of you riding the fake Sweden news train are fucking dumb af and should kys
>hurry up an die faster faggots

MAGA

thank you for correcting the record

0.0000002 had been deposited in your account

Listen, drumpfkin. It is our duty as good, humane people to spread the truth about that small handed small docked Cheeto Jesus you call drumpf

More than what the Kremlin is paying you, that's for sure.

>Fake news is saying that there was a recent terror attack in Sweden.
Fake news is claiming someone said there was a recent terror attack in Sweden.

seriously, you guys aren't here hanging out on your daily routine after work, okay. you're not here for fun

how much are you guys getting paid, and who's paying you?

t. Drumpf shill

We are onto you, drumpfkin

>Fake news is saying that Ted Cruz is a Canadian citizen and his father killed JFK.
What year did Ted Cruz renounce his Canadian citizenship?
Fake news is claiming people have accused Ted Cruz's father of killing JFK.

ok im going to leave and let this thread die.

you guys were kind of dicks to me

Srsly you might as well let Trump cum inside your mouth too jeez

>What year did Ted Cruz renounce his Canadian citizenship?

He was a natural born US citizen and held dual citizenship up until he was sworn in to the Senate.

>Fake news is claiming people have accused Ted Cruz's father of killing JFK.

Trump did just that

politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-ted-cruz-jfk-assassination-226020

How much is Putin paying you?

>Fake news is NOT saying that Trump is a shit president

Is that all they are saying? Does anything said by Trump excuse what "fake news" says?

The media is just calling out Trump on his lies. Trump is the one spreading the fake news as I've already pointed out.

Trump did not say a terror attack had just happened in Sweden. You are fake news.

He said "look what happened last night in Sweden" in the same sentence as mentioning the attacks in Nice and Berlin. He clearly implied that there was a terror attack - what else was he talking about?

australia, irrelevant

trump, fake news

Ted Cruz IS Canadian you retarded shill

why don't you worry about politics in your own country?

he didn't say last night in sweden, he said look at what's going on in sweden. either way who cares

Being born in a stable doesn't make you horse, idiot.

Cruz has been a US citizen since the moment of his birth. There is no disputing this.

*a horse

Remember, everyone, do not forget that Ausfailians are noted obnoxious shitposters.

Isn't saying Trump is a shit president an opinion and not news? It's my opinion that things are declining in Sweden rapidly. Because of immigration.

>he didn't say last night in sweden,

youtube.com/watch?v=a0QcrR5dTOo

Yes he fucking did. Do you even listen to what your "god emperor" says? Lmao.

>why don't you worry about politics in your own country?
Why doesn't Trump worry about his own country instead of spreading fake news about Sweden?

>Isn't saying Trump is a shit president an opinion and not news?

It's actually a fact at this point - just like how the sky is blue and grass is green.

you know well that trump is trying to keep our country from becoming like sweden, overrun with middle-eastern immigrants. aussies and kiwis are just alike, pussies

>Trump is the only one lying in this scenario

>becoming like Sweden
Mate, the best you could hope for is to become like Sweden. You're currently far fucking worse.

You're fake news.

Ted Cruz was a Canadian citizen you fucking retard. He probably still is a Cuban citizen. He did not even renounce his Canadian citizenship until 2014.

cnn.com/2014/06/11/politics/ted-cruz-canada-citizenship/

washingtonpost.com/opinions/ted-cruz-is-not-eligible-to-be-president/2016/01/12/1484a7d0-b7af-11e5-99f3-184bc379b12d_story.html?utm_term=.9663690b9fa4

rural america is not worse off than fucking sweden man. your country and sweden are so small that you can't even get away from the cultural enrichment. There are places here in america where there is no diversity and it's pretty great

>y-y-yeah but rural america man

Just man up and accept the fact that America is fucked. Trump won't be able to save you. And even if he could you're too far gone.

"Here's the bottom line. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing. So we're going to keep our country safe."

he didn't mention anything about terrorist incidents but about countries who are letting in rapefugees. good job sharia blue

i'm not saying it can be saved. I'm just saying for now, we are definitely better of than sweden or the UK

No you aren't. Jesus Christ, the fucking delusion is unreal.

it's not like you are providing any arguments either, i've presented one: at least I can be somewhere where the local government isn't cramming cultural diversity down my throat

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK!

You invented cultural diversity. You're ground zero for everything wrong with this world

The only based Australians are emus.

you think Europeans don't have serious issues of their own?

I'm not saying the US is perfect, it's really fucked up. But to say that you are better off in the UK, come on man. Why are you better off? When shit hits the fan, where will you go?

What do you mean where will I go? I'll fucking stay. Americans are such fucking cowards.

I like Trump but you don't have to be a fucking retard dude.

this

Bout the same you are.

Flag is not american opinion disregarded as meaningless.

All I was saying is that you guys are fucked, we are less fucked because of our vast territory

Seriously? You can't figure out that some people are just unreasonably angry at the trump presidency? You can't even comprehend that when the gop killed their own oversight commitee people think their tyrants? You can't see that despite overwhelming support to uphold Net Neutrality that an FCC head that wants to take it down will piss people off?

Are you high?

Why do you keep saying this? Do you realise that your niggers alone outnumber our entire island, right? It is over for you.

yeah but they are all in the cities. They pretty much do not exist outside of urban centers

>No terror in Sweden
Yeah, they call it enrichment.

rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools

Yeah, and they'll eventually outnumber you and vote their own into the white house. And by eventually I mean 10 to 15 years at the current rate.

they are less than 15% of the population here. they will not outnumber us in 15 years.

blacks specifically, if you're talking about all minorities then yeah it's an issue

Well he definitely can't cum in your mouth. Soros didn't leave him any room!

Lol kys. Why would I want my country to mimic the literal personification of a cuckold numale?

Place 1 lie in with 3 truths

It sells your lie better. When you realize how you equating others actions to Trump you will see you are FakeNews

Just man up and accept the rope nigger. We're gonna just fine as long as kek wills it.

Fake news is shutting down PewDiePie so that TV can take off