How to mock a muslim women on a street?

Hi.
The main reason muslims want girls dressed as ghosts - so that they are "protected."
How to show, that they are actually not?
I am looking for a non-threatening way of marking a muslim girl, in a random encounter in public.
Some small everyday equipment you take outside is allowed.

Carry dildo as your necklace

yeah don't do that.

Just keep an eye on muslims and report anything suspicious. Like if you see one setting off bombs in their backyard, or bearded men in long robes visiting late at night, or you hear goats bleating in pain.

That's nice and all, but it feels like everyone is focused on the muslim men, but none is focused on the ones who are raising them.

Why would you want to mock or harrass a humble, modest woman just going about her day?

Bear in mind that she is dressed specifically not to attract any unwanted male attention as she is likely married and devoted to her husband. Why?

keep your friends close, and enemies closer. don't reveal you power level. stay undercover.

>Why would you want to mock or harrass a humble, modest woman just going about her day?

muzzies are not humble or modest. a muzzie in muzzie clothing is delusional and probably believes islam is on the brink of total victory over the infidel. They know their clothing frightens people, because terrorism and islam are so tightly bound together.

eye contact.

> goats bleating in pain

So just do the opposite of what they want. Catcall, hit on etc.

She shares the same beliefs as the rest. If someone who mocks Mohammed gets killed, and she thinks, that's how it should be, then she's no different.

As long as muslims won't get any reform of their religion (like Christians new law), then they will share the same beliefs.

It should be sort of a prank way. Cut her hijab, throw cockroach in, pour pork soup from your container on her "accidentally" on a street etc...

So that the protection is actually a burden.

If you have a problem with Muslims, then take it up with the men. Only a faggot weak cuck harrasses women, especially if she isn't doing anything wrong.

You have a crush, don't you? Asian muslim girls are usually pretty chill. Just treat her normally.

In this thinking, most of muslims don't do anything wrong, because only a few of them are terrorist. But they all believe in the same thing.

With this thinking, only girls not wearing the burka and wanting to wear what they want are prone to harassing. But if they wear the burka it's ok.
Fuck that!

I am from Eastern Europe, right now studying in Taiwan.

Eye contact and small talk. Hit on her blatantly.

>Grab headdress
>say 'I guess I'll throw this trash away'
>walk towards trashcan
>'ahalalalala akbar!'
>Woops, sorry, I thought you were a bag of garbage.

Black clothing isn't stone resistant

Fuck off Ahmed.

they will kill you, they don't belive in free speech

This.

wtf is wrong with you.

Muslim women need love too.

You can always just step on the bottom of their garbage bag so it trips them up and they fall down. Then just apologize profusely and very loudly so everyone around knows it was an accident. Try helping her up, too, for extra points. Then--and here's the best part--make a laser-sharp criticism about how she shouldn't be wearing something that hangs loose like that, that it's not safe.

LEAF YOU'RE A MANIAC

"Haha youre a faggot, and you cant say anything because youre an muslim female"

Don't mock or harass muslims or niggers. Defend yourself if they attack you but that's it.

You're allowed to mock leftists though. They are the true cancer.

Found the mudslime.

why not?

its nice to see Sup Forums promoting feminism

>I am from Eastern Europe, right now studying in Taiwan.

European man in Formosa and still unable to pull even the easiest of Asian puzzay, so you'v resorted asking total online strangers how to harassing random muslim chicks in the street who you'll never even find in Formosa !!! KYS NOW

p.s : Even 70 year old pensioner white tourists are able to get laid there..

In the public eye, moral high ground automatically belongs to them.

You're not going to find any Muslims in Taiwan to harass.

The closest you're going to find is the Hui Muslims in Beijing. But those guys are Muslim in name only, and are indistinguishable from the rest of the Chinese population. They don't wear anything special and you won't be able to tell that they're Muslims. Many of them even eat pork and almost all of them drink alcohol.

To find actual Muslims and he jobs you would have to go to Central to Western China to find the Uyghrs. But those guys live in remote Villages and while they are more traditionally Muslim they are difficult to access.

It's best for you to maybe return to Europe and just go to Germany or something. You're going to find more traditional Middle Eastern Muslims there.

Throw bacon in their carts while shopping. Ensure to do so when they aren't looking.

Just go up to her and say "lol fag! Herpa a derp I'm a MOOSLEM! LOOK AT ME!!!"

so much autism

Well for several reasons...
>attacking women is wrong
>there's no reason to act like an asshole with people who actually dindu nuffin
>shitskins are only a symptom of the disease that has contaminated the west. Attacking them is a waste of time.
>this is what the enemy wants : make us look like a bunch of dangerous nazis harassing poor innocent muslims
>keep your hate for leftists and race traitors

say "kaboom" and walk off, I usually do that.

Yes harass the women of the only religion that keeps at least 30 percent of its women pure and suitable for marriage.

Here's a bomb sized redpill for you, or black cock shaped if your prefer, (((They))) have their dicks in every side of the fight. Fund some low iq neets and cultish retards on one side and fund the right wing cucks and neocons on the other, this stupid hatred of the average man is pointless as they are literally sheep.

Religion is a tool to control the betas and women and keep society functioning, the alphas at the top don't believe in this shit, they ma pretend to, but they don't. Religion is necessary to stop the degeneracy decay that naturally happens to societies over time that prosper.

You may scream Christianity but looking at how fast it has decayed and been subverted and is pretty much a failure in regards to stopping degeneracy I don't think it can stop the decay of the west.

Ultimately athiesm will destroy family values, birth rates and devolve into even further hedonism and a new religion will fill the void.

Take the green pill, you don't have to believe it to profit from it, and yes not all muslims are wabbi fucks,look up mufti menk for more practical varieties of islam.

And yes islam is a violent religion, half by its hardcore rules but mostly because of the power of certain sects of it namely being the wahabbis with their oil money.

ask if there's room for two in her tent.