4 NATO members would pick Russia to defend them

Discuss.

>Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and Lebanon.

This shocks you?

Those NATO members were always just allies of convenience. They hate us, we have no respect for them, it was purely to keep the Russians out. They really don't fit into the rest of NATO at all, I'd be happy to just kick them out tomorrow.

What really surprises me is that so many Latin American countries would prefer us to be their allies. Almost every other country on the list makes sense, because of NATO, SEATO, fear of China, recent warming of relations with India....but South America? Why on earth do they trust us?

>Four

It is called regional conflicts and "Ethnic Russians".

>Why on earth do they trust us?
are you retarded?

Slovenia, Turkey, Greece and Bulgaria are less than 1% Russian

as long as your country can support itself (and russia can), there is nothing to fear

Latvia and the rest (minus Slovenia) have fears of internal NATO conflict (Turkey) so America isn't perceived as a clear winner when it is more likely a tie.

US is the only one who voted for U.K. Sad! They are actually pretty damn good.

Awrgh shucks thanks amerifats, next time you want another pointless war a la Korea or Iraq, we gotcha bros.

You can only say that about Latvia here (they're yellow)

27% of Latvia is Russian, most of them voted for Russia. And after that, somewhere between 20-30% of Latvians voted for Russia. There's the 50%.

The rest of those countries aren't even 5% Russian.

If the Russians were deported tomorrow, the Sup Forums party in Estonia would be the second largest party. But right now we're 4th or 5th, because the Russians and Ukrainians inflate communist and social democrat votes.

US & UK friends for ever.

>Turkey
okay Turks are officially fucking retarded.
>Greece
eh, I can see it, they're both Orthodox countries who hate Muslims/Turks and both get shit on by the EU
>Bulgaria
same as above
>Lebanon
Obama really fucked the Middle East and since they've got a secular government I'd bet dollars to donuts that Obama and Clinton were getting "moderate" rebels ready for them too, had Clinton won Lebanon would be next in line to become ISIS territory.

Polls are often innacurate and international polls even more. Nobody here would pick the US military as the thing that resembles more to a force of good because we think you are evil incarnate. It isn't the same for every South american country though.

>Ukraine
>Considering Russia
The fuck?

I'm a little surprised the US is the only one who picked the UK. Your a big island.

Why no one else likes China? They are good people despite a few cherrypicked gifs and videos you see often posted here.

>turkey picking russia

what

Turkic people must stick together

> uk > keeps your back
You are up to some gruesome discovery.

I also bet in Russia the most popular answer was: «Russian army and Russian navy».

USA is way way way way WAY more powerful than UK. However, since the USA had to pick a choice, it was us. By 2020 will be the 2nd most powerful military on the planet according to Europe think tanks.

Funnily enough the video game Realpolitiks which is set in 2020 has ISIL and France with a stronger military than UK. UK is about as militarily strong as Spain. Which, by the way, only contributes 0.4% to defence.

What?

For you.

We have your backs greatest ally

t. ivan

>fucking US stop fucking everything
>why do you spend so much on a military
>stop occupying countries
>greatest evil in the world is the US
>but if I'm attacked pls save me
fucking fuck off

my my komrade. someones just lost his communist marbles.

I know it's Polandball and it's exagerrated.

1. USA started the war with the French. Washington specifically. The tax, the subsequent punishment of tax evaders, the subsequent punishment of smugglers and then representation was the result. The founding fathers (all wealthy businessmen) wanted their own country so they had less taxes. So they got what they want.

2. Palestine got independence.

3. Poland's neutrality and subsequent honouring of that agreement is what got UK into war. The fact that Poland got steamrolled in 3 weeks is not UK's fault.

4. USA, Russia and UK all had an agreement to protect Ukraine sovereignty. Russia and USA broke that agreement, the UK could not have gone into a war against Russia. Besides the legal problems with a signee breaking the pact is stupid as fuck.

Redpilled Liberals =! All people

UK backed USA in literally everything they've wanted since fall of communism. Mainland Europe has not; especially France.

US > UK
kek, wtf cucks

we dont you moron and we know about cia fucking with us, but we are locked in with you might as well be friendly, you are locked with us as well and hold back a bit on your bullying, while other powers have proved even more untrustworthy (eg UK), or not able to keep us protected form you (Russia)

its called nato faggot

they are barbarians, once they step up their military, if they do, theyll expand influence in your area and all asians due to race (except their warred neighbors I assume). For others theyll have to spend a lot on constant diplomacy or fight the USA as a defender and not lose (for prestige boost)