HOLY SHIT SHE DID IT

HOLY SHIT SHE DID IT

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms?recruiter=11447833&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-md-no_src-reason_msg
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/21/homelessness-england-rising-scandal-rough-sleeping
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh holy fuck if that's real she will be raped/dead by Christmas.

this is it, boys. when muslims kill harry potter maker, its all over.

Marvelous. We turned her into a madwoman.

LOL! How long till she raped and murdered?

Post an actual link

lol you think they are going to be housed in the same house as her? she has 7 properties, shes going to use 2-3 of them that she never uses to house them

no one will ever know if they trash the place

Let's see if she hosts the normal rapefugee or kids.
She won't go down easily.

Is the the logical next step for crazy cat ladies?

I love this timeline.

It has to be in HER HOUSE.

A billionaire can host people anywhere they want, it don't mean they will live with them.

She will cherry pick.

Still, the only good banter from her since book 3.

This is bullshit. She won't actually follow through with it, she'll give some bullshit excuse and the media will (((forget))) about it

She will choose the only non-rapey refugees carefully selected just for her.

Holy shit good for her for putting her money where her mouth is; but I wouldn't do it. Wonder what will happen?

In bloody local news, Lady Rowling has been bugerred by over 20 refugees. They proposed to be 16 but turned out to be in their mid 40's. Rowling said in a statement to her critics, "I do declare it is not Islam to blame but the terrible situation these youths were placed in. I will show solidarity by converting to Islam and welcoming more refugees."

Wouldn't be great if one of the refugees burned the house down he was living in?

Source, we need the god damn source

No links = Bullshit

The fuck is wrong with you downies?

No way she is living in the mansions at the same time

Holy shit. If some refugees rape and kill JK Rowling....

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO by an author of children's books. How will you guys ever recover from this?

Even the town rapist wouldn't touch that.

she won't do it
and if she does
i can't wait for the crimes to roll out
or
better yet
she adopts like the most "white" of refugees ever
like, these fucks are carefully screened to basically be white people with refugee skin colors

>implying she will be in the house

Fake news user, I'm ready to bet that the word she said were more akin to ''I'm offering them to live in my house'' rather than ''I'm inviting them to live with me'', there is a huge difference between the two

guarantee you they get EXTREME VETTING

They will go through more checks than normal refugees. She'll admit the top notch refugees.

None of those are real.

all 60 of them will rape her

the lolz will be amazing

No fucking way

Watch her pull a fast one and accept Ukrainian refugees.

relax it's fake news

No she will vet the fuck out of them and only take women and young children, ya know actual young children. It will be a publicity stunt. She won't be taking in a bunch of 19 yo males. Mark my words.

She won't be. They're be extremely vetted

This.

It's real, turn on CNN

Hahahahahahahaha we are meming reality boys

Good, I'm glad her money is going to be spent on foreigners instead of her own family or the people of Britain.

>jk rowling found raped and murdered in her home

are you guys going through with this propaganda straegy I read earlier today?

WHERE ARE LE LINKY WINKYS?

is she living with them? or just donating a house? she has to live with them or it doesnt count, and they have to be ugly refugees, not the studs that get her wet

Stop trolling with your dumb edits and stick to your retarded petition thread

It's a bad idea by the way.

What better?

>The refugees attack
Or
>The refugees redpill

they will be extremely vetted

KEKUS VULT this will be the final solution

Now we just wait for her to get culturally enriched

She could use that space to house homeless veterans.

I'll believe it when I see it. Also, they better be 78% men.

post YFW she gets killed and basic bitch libs are on suicide watch

good night sweet purincessuru

Truly an angel, she is, lads

We have saved the universe

There are still British homeless people right?

Actual brits without houses?

Fucking idiot, shes going to lose all her houses because of squaters rights. We just memed her out of milions.

And they will be vetted before hand. I guran fucking tee it. These will be mostly female and children, or super elderly (if these even exist). Probably not even Syrian or from the major war zones. These 60 will not be representative of 99% of the "refugees" in Europe right now.

>tfw they'll go through extreme vetting
>the same kind of vetting that she would be absolutely against normally

fake

TIPTOPKEK

INB4 THEY'RE ALL DED AND HOUSE RANSACKED.

>Dumbledore would be proud.
No, dumbledore would be dumbfounded

Watch as she's forcibly red pilled

>JK Rowling found raped to death early Friday morning, up to 60 different DNA samples found.
>Local chief of police comments "If it wasn't for the sperm samples, we would have thought she was mauled by a wild animal "

Bahahaha pol gets to eat its collective hat like the autistic child it is

fake; fuck

This we might have lost this round...

FUCK YES
this will end so fucking badly
Will they report it?

It's not real. Just Sup Forums psy-ops. There is this petition, however:

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms?recruiter=11447833&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-md-no_src-reason_msg

The guests in her house will eat in their rooms privately, will have a guard at assigned to each one and the migrants will be allowed 1 hour of outdoor activity daily.

Or she will just cherry pick the rufugee's and host those most compatible with living near christians or are christian themself. You'd be out of your mind if you think she would put herself in harms way intentionally just to prove those damn virgin trolls wrong.

Recent article about UK citizens being homeless.

But hey fuck em lets house foreigners instead

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/21/homelessness-england-rising-scandal-rough-sleeping

Good for her, I have no problems with people ruining their own lives. It's when they try and ruin other people's that I get angry.

100% this. Consider your words marked.

#iamamuslimtoo is ripe for this

you guys should've added "the demographics of the refugees she'll take should be proportional to the demographics of all refugees"

she will just cherry pick young women and children

fuck you OP

its fucking fake, alright time to sleep if i'm falling for such obvious bait

fantastic. You guys either broke her, OR she found a way to out jew you guys. Let's see what happens

0% chance she is actually living with them.

sounds like she needs some extreme vetting ehh

>oh holy fuck if that's real she will be raped/dead by Christmas.this is it, boys. when muslims kill harry potter maker, its all over.

These will be the most vetted refugees on the face of the planet.

She will take women and children I bet. The only males she will take will be older men and not the fighting aged ones.

Also it will be Syrians and not Africans or other groups of people because it would blow the liberal narrative that they are "All Syrians"

It's unlikely that she does not take in at least 1 rape male. Even if she does the hypocrisy can be called out.

We taunted a leftist idiot into sacrificing immense wealth

She is now fully responsible for 60 other humans. It's glorious

This is a win/win

Fake and gay. Liberals are always hypocrites so she won't do it.

This could actually be a good thing for us. Let me drop some quick stats on you.

Every year the U.S. takes in 1 million legal immigrants, and every year 80 million more people are created (deaths vs births) in countries poorer than Mexico.

So we should encourage people who really care about those less fortunate to let 80 refugees live in their homes. And they should also add 80 more refugees to their home every year for the rest of their lives.

Perhaps it will help liberals understand that immigration will never be an effective solution to end world suffering and poverty.

>she took the bait
>at least one of those kebabs is a fundamentalist

Thank you OP for proving half of Sup Forums is retarded.

Nope, looks like she's only taking women and children lel. She may be a dumb liberal but she isn't THAT dumb.

man you know she'll cherry pick the shit out of them to be all women and young children. no way she would actually take in random refugees

TELL HER SHE'S RACIST FOR CHERRYPICKING REFUGEES BY IGNORING UKRANIANS.

FUCKING TIME TO STOMP LADS.

Stop being a faggot.

What a dumb bitch. We broke her that easily? Hilarious, and indicative of how bad they're losing.

I don't know how many of you are going along with it and how many are retards who can't use basic google, it is really hard to tell.

She has enough money to make sure they're housed far away from her actual house or children. Then the refugees will be turned loose on the streets she never has to walk thanks to her chaufered limo. Basically it's just PR bullshit from an old bag with no patriotism or love for her own. Ultimate irony: Muslims find her books to be haram.

Now we wait.

she will have more soon. after they rape her they will invite their fathers and brothers to rape her. they never rape alone.

fake news but funny regardless

I'll do what I said I'll do, sure.. just like all the liberal celebrities that said they would leave the U.S if Trump won.

In her home or is she just paying for 60 rooms somewhere in the UK?

>Older men
If my jap fap mags are to be believed, the old men are the ones to watch out for. And the kids too, they are pretty sneaky.

>Is the the logical next step for crazy cat ladies?

I think it is.

Adopting 3rd worlders or Islamic fanatics is all the craze now it seems.

Its going to be amazing watching the UK slowly eat it self over the coming decades. All because of people like J K Rowling.