/odg/ Oroville Dam General no more power

>Why it happened
[YouTube] Engineering Geology And Geotechnics - Lecture 8 (embed) 2hrs 10 minutes

> Hourly Waterlevel
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
>Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24979
> Bubbles near emergency spillway!
[YouTube] FNN: Oroville Dam Aerials - Threatened by Upcoming Rain Wednesday - 188,000 CA Residents Evacuated (embed)
> Pictures
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
> Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> NoFly-Zone
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html
> RainRadar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Wind Map
windytv.com/?39.535,-121.469,12,anCziIF
> Latest Seismograph
earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/helicorders/nca/112/latest/
>2013 Damage
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/02/10/maintenance-records-show-oroville-dam-spillway-previously-patched/
>Data Sheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
>All reservoir levels
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action

Other urls found in this thread:

websites.pmc.ucsc.edu/~ward/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

swish and flick
oroville dam will not be missed

THINK OF THE BATTERIES

soon

>not even .05 drop

is it starting to happen?

Hello.

THE WATER RISES

>electricity bows to the battery
>in contact with outlets and light posts
>possess conductive abilities
>control oroville with a shocking flow
>owns power plants & generators locally
>direct descendants of the electricity from zeus
>will provide electricity for first keks on mars
>oroville will be the first power plant
>own 99% of californias usable electricity on earth
>first power plant will be oroville power plant
> battery said to have high flow, such conductivity has only existed on the earth deep in the mariana trench & japan
>ancient native scriptures tell of battery failures that will descend upon california and will bring an age of dark cities and power plant technology progression
>they own thunderclouds around the world
>you likely have oroville batteries inside you now
>the battery is in regular communication with the agencies, fowarding the word of oroville power plant
>who do you think set up the meeting between greenpeace and the WNA? the first meeting of the two organisations since their creation and arranged the WNAs leader first trip to sahara to oroville failsafe power plant in desert land?
>they learned fluent electrical engineering in under a day
>other dams entrusted their electricity to the oroville battery
>there is no electricity in california, only in the battery
>the battery is about 50 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base spillway currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are eroded beings existing in only a short span of time and space from the big overflow of california
>we dont know their ultimate plans yet
>we hope the battery is well constructed
>called a friend earlier
>friends name. Spare.

Will the damn bust or bust?

Praise Aqua! Praise the Axis cult!

The water rises!

OUT IN
59958 47756

idk but ima bust to this

>47k inflow
cmon we're so close

First for gaping wet vagina in the hillside

What are the objective, non-meme chances (percentage preferred) that Oroville goes bye-bye?

101%

You will be blessed with clean, perfectly-flushing toilets for your devotion.
[spoiler]You might attract a lot more attention from the undead though[/spoiler]

I like those odds.

Reposting conspiracy-related post:

Things I'm finding weird:

>barely any coverage, even from Trump even though it plays perfectly for him re: infrastructure+commiefornia
>them frantically trying to improve the emergency spillway
>them repairing the emergency spillway using seemingly the most sparing of equipment (got a couple rocks)
>evacuating two towns down today

I bet the company which runs the dam is giving big bags of money to california politicians, they don't want this going federal so they're not calling in the feds because then people will look into it

Seems weird that for how catastrophic this could end up being that they've still got joe schmo in his high-vis jacket pouring a drop of a concrete into the spillway base

I think they're just going for a hope and a prayer at this point. If the dam seriously breaks they're all fucked anyway, so might as well keep it in house until that point I guess?

ok so they made it to -50 feet they should be fine now.

Ever since this started I put my bets on it not happening (as lodged in the strawpoll). But for sure it's something to keep your eye on because the fallback plans are weak and a black swan even could cause a massive failure in the hillside.

So who the fuck signed off on this in the first place?

Unions are paid not to do any work in California.

YES MY MEME LIVES

That's my reading. And to be honest I think it was sensible to lift the evac order.

Let folks back in to keep things from going to shit, and if it starts going south, let them file back out on their own rather than have more gridlock panic.

Can the guy who posted the elevation/volume curve post it again and source it?

> rather than have more gridlock panic.

I'm starting to think the first evac a few days ago was a test in regards to this

PRAISE KEK
RAISE THE VOLTS

And additionally two towns down is telling. What I've been predicting is that this is going to get fun because you have to consider the whole downstream path and what it can handle, what the levies can handle, etc.

So it's not just Oroville. It's an entire system that needs to be managed.

I wanted to bust to this.
I don't think I can fap to ladybaby though.

And if it should happened the the dam doesn't break, they never have to reveal how bad things had really gotten, and who's fault it was that they got that way.

THE WATER RISES

The way in which the whole Area is shut down is the strangest part, only allowed photographs upclose?
>People getting fired for posting pictures to social media

I AM BECOME BATTERIES

CHecked!!!!

Oroville has been known for gold prospecting

Once all things are settled, the river bed will be laced with gold nuggets

YESSSSS
RAISE THE VOLTS

wait they evacuated towns again?

I thought people just went back?

It's always a test. During Katrina they got it wrong with FEMA, the military, evacuation, and gun confiscation.

Fast forward to Super Storm Sandy and they held back some on the federal intervention so that people wanted it, but social order was remarkably steady.

>hey guys everything is just fine but uh here are some tips for if you suddenly had to flee from a flood I mean wouldn't it be crazy if that happened haha

THIRTEEN POINT FIVE MAKING A COMEBACK

SCREENSHOT THIS

That is EXACTLY what the Tweet is. (((They))) know shit is about to go down.

wow did you really just steal my post

That's the name of the Band she's in.

Should be in OP
websites.pmc.ucsc.edu/~ward/

Have we started the flood?

Ordered the evacuation then rescinded

PRAISE TO NUN & WATERS OF CHAOS

Was feeling D E V I L L I S H tbqh

It's supposed to rain heavily tonight. They're probably worried about the water level rising

This.

Oro literally means gold.

What if the Jews let this happen because they found a goldmine in the dam?

>california politicians, they don't want this going federal

our politicians are supremely corrupt

they definitely dont want feds digging up our accounting books. look up caoifornia's pubic workers pension system and our high speed rail boondoggle

literally tens of billions of tax payer dollars disappeared. no one knows where they went. nobody here, in l.a., s.d. or s.f. wants that stupid high speed train. public transportation metro ridership is down lile 8% in most urban areas. yet our politicians want to raise taxes for more public transportation.

inflow up to 48k

outflow still at 60k

ERODE THE HILL
>ERODE THE HILL

Based.

BTFO'D again.

can someone hit me up with stream link?

also why isnt it in the op?

So is no one gonna mention that the inflow jumped 15k??

Is Ft. Bogdanoff in the riverbed?

They'll all die drowned trying to be the first to get the gold.

>they never have to reveal how bad things had really gotten
All it takes to know what really goes down is one Trump supporter piss at his high taxes, or a leddit white knight, or a Sup Forums fag to be on the repair/engineering crew. Chances are someone will leak.

So she's not an actual ladybaby?

There is no stream of the dam right now that isn't just recycled footage

ah ok. So they called a happening and then said "nah its k guys come back"

it does that every few hours

Should we all buy plane tickets to Oroville in the event the dam fails so we can pan for gold?

MCOM here.
Have a spare battery.

Okay I apologize for not paying attention to this for the last week.
Can someone give me a 'quick rundown' on this whole situation? Will liberals in Cali drown?

Sounds like a plan. Pepe Panning Privilege.

Yes

Which is weird especially for Orville because it's the sheriff who makes the call and he evacuated a few days ago when it wasn't as bad as this

we love you croco loco, the water rises!

This was/is/has been happening across the country. Thank God we elected Trump. Now I'll do all I can to serve the Emperor.

And then we keep enough of it to make some commemorative Trumpmarks for all who attended.

it's not enough.
we aren't rain dancing with enough soul.
I'm gonna need a pint of peyote tea and some insoles for these moccasins.

Oroville is real old fashioned US though where you even ever hear about the sheriff running the town.

This isn't crazy Jew California.

>in the event the dam fails so we can pan for gold?
Checked. It might be a quicker payday just to loot the bodies

Fap away you degenerate Fag. It's a Japanese Kawaii Metal Band with an Australian wrestler crossdresser lead singer.

are any streams up?

>this is sustainable

THE WATER RISES

Especially if that one user who thinks the spillway will somehow erode upwards is right.

As long as she's not the crossdesser, we're good.

Inflow jumped up a lot. This might be out of the regular pattern so keep your eyes wide for the next report. If inflow stays stable or goes up then the rainwaters are beginning to enter the dam

Post more Aqua

(Checked)
None that I know of, just as your digits suggest.

No, the streams only go down.

There are gold mines below the water line. Big ones.

>mfw babymetal was in town
>headbang next to cute JP girl
> didn't get her name

Sad . But it was a good time :)

This. The corruption here is unbelievable. There are always three shells on the table.

Those diffusers at the end are doing yeoman's work, I'll tell you what.

Did anything happen with that fat guy who couldn't get out of bed?

Who are you calling "one" user?

I don't know, but I suspect he will be gaining a whole lot of water weight very soon.

4-10" of rain in the oroville are over the next 48 hours.