this is the ultimate redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/barbarossaaaa/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCbbeOA5K7Hhc3I2vWG1jZ0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>goes on jewtube

bluepilled normie faggot tier

Alex is on an entirely different level than the rest of these bread billers

checkout MGTOW channels like spetsnaz, bar bar and thinking ape for some daily dose of redpills:

youtube.com/user/barbarossaaaa/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCbbeOA5K7Hhc3I2vWG1jZ0w

>jew wife
>jew kids
>hasnt been killed like cooper
lmao

Alex Jones is an FBI install who's purpose is to make conspiracy theorists look like wacko's

>mgtow
>not fag magnet

Jesus christ gtfo

Jones is a nut case entertainer you're not suppose to take him seriously. He did do a lot to gain support for Trump so I won't be too harsh on him.

fixed

MGTOW is code for anti-white

it's the right's version of the left's "over-population" rhetoric

(((Infowars)))

MGTOW was a response to the gynocentric world we're living in. It teaches men to look out for their own and not be trapped by the system. It doesn't tell you to necessarily avoid women but to watch out for the shit cunts and society pull off to keep us on a leash.

MGTOW tells you to kill yourself before getting married

No this is

Has he ever said that though? All I know is that he has named individual jews and that he says Israel is not the source of all problems.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and if you found the right partner then by all means go for it but we warned if there ever was a divorce the court will NOT be in your favor. A lot of good men committed suicide or had their lives ruined because of BS divorce settlements. Can you blame men some men for not wanting to marry in the first place?

i can understand the hesitance but, in general, MGTOW people are either manchildren or poor at selecting a good mate

>ultimate redpill

you have never even seen a redpill, OP

These aren't "red-pillered" people.

These are idiots with an agenda.

hardcore nazi stuff*