This is from the Swedish Prime Minister

This is from the Swedish Prime Minister.

Trump is truly respected and feared the world over.

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/parents-15-year-old-was-murdered-because-he-protected-swedish-girl-sexual-harassment-arab-student
youtube.com/watch?v=t0tSLV3GGQc
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
youtube.com/results?search_query=tucker carlson sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when did he say terror attack? He just mentioned Sweden.
Why are they so desperate about "disproving" him? What are they hiding?

im literaly shaking

Sweden quoting Huffington Post

>le mao

>What are they hiding?

the rapefugees

Seriously their PM quotes Huffpo? wtf is this the head of the government over there?

former, you FAKE NEWS

Uhhh fake news much? He didn't mention a terrorist attack.

more fake news

>Terrorist attack ála frog happens next week
>Leftards faces when

If he hates fake news so much,

why does he make up fake terror attacks?

He didn't say a thing about a terrorist attack. What are these people doing? Something on their conscience??

Dopes.

Do these people not know the internet exsist? Or dont normies look these things up themselves?

[TEXT][b][h3=332e282a837]
Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes
[END]#72625

>sweden has hundreds joins isis
>everything is fine here!

wew

Let me guess. Trump didn't say a word about a terrorist attack. Huffington Post running their mouths again and Swedish PM taking the bait like a good little cuck?

Bildt is one of the most evil fucks in the EU
He hasn't been PM for a while tho

He's not the Swedish prime minister.
Troll alert

its not the prime minister, its ex- politician aka normal guy

Christ the Swedes are in denial

>there are some problems with sweden
>WHAT TERRORIST ATTACK THERE WAS NO ATTACK WHAT DO YOU MEAN RAPE IS THE SECOND HIGHEST IN THE WORLD NOTHINGS HAPPENING
hm

>an incident last night in sweden
Somehow becomes:
>a terror attack last night in sweden

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you can't make this shit up folks

evil

>e-everything is fine

Trump has to be a Sup Forumsack he just has to be. There is no possible way he would know and push these issues without the memery of Sup Forums.

That's literally nobody, not the SWEDcuck PM

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

You guys need to start dropping red pills in there twitter feed in response to this shit. We need a bigger response then what we've been doing.

>Swedish Prime Minister only reads the headline
>on a HuffPaint article, no less

What actually happened in Sweden last night?

few burned cars and sexual harasses

How enriching and tolerant!

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and you drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in ontario, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of you drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news

This happens all the time in Sweden. No wonder they are confused.

>This is from the Swedish Prime Minister.

Tell me how well his party is doing in the polls and who exactly he is representing again.

God thats some 1984 shit

Carl Bildt, the Bilderberg attendee.

There are too many things, he could have been talking about anything.
friatider.se/parents-15-year-old-was-murdered-because-he-protected-swedish-girl-sexual-harassment-arab-student

first strike of the war was done by trump, his second sent him realling

The USA and the world are finished at this rate. Who knew the opposition to nationalism would be so large? These are truly the end times.

>Trump didn't say a word about a terrorist attack.

Of course he didn't. He made a very vague statement that would have required you to look up what's going on in Sweden on your own so the media panicked and just published some bullshit before anyone goes and actually does look it up.

So are they really conflating all this out of his comments at the rally, or did he say there was a terror attack in Sweden? What really happened, Who's Jewing who?

i hope a fucking bomb goes off in stockholm so trump can get smug and say that he was off by a day woops

> (OP)
>That's literally nobody, not the SWEDcuck PM
>FAKE NEWS
>A
>K
>E

Is it due to the lack of life-experience that you are you having a difficult time determining the reality of the information being presented?

Thank you for another confirmation, to wit:

He said nothing about a terror attack. He made vague statements about problems in sweden, problems (rape, violence, etc.) which are verifiable and tied 100% to their immigration policies.

The globalists who control the MSM can't afford to let the normies understand the connection. IIRC most European cup tries don't allow the police to report on the ethnic status of criminals anymore because of how ugly it was getting for their narrative.

All media outlets are using "terror attack" in their headlines. What gives?

>PM quotes a fucking HuffPo article headline
Europe is lost.

They don't call it Stockholm Syndrome for nothing

>liberal cucks throw temper tantrum over every nothing trumo does
>trump imposes harsh sanctions on them befitting their petty actions
>wtf trump is litterally hitler

when do we get to kill liberals Sup Forums? can it be soon? i cant take much more of this stupid shit

woah I didn't know it was that bad.

>globalists are losing ground all around the Western world
>"n-nationalist are f-finished, j-just accept defeat a-already"
or I'll just watch the whole globalist agenda go up in flames

Anyone make a webm of what Trump said?

Typical Saturday night

fuck liberal swedes

>"Trump is truly respected and feared the world over"
You're half right.
Stay tuned.

>real fake news

it gits mi evrytiem

Sweden so clucked they don't view the invasion is anything but normal

Rapes

Misinterpret what he said, take things out of context, don't report the actual facts, repeat infinitum

The real question is, how tf do they keep getting away with it?

Carl Bildt is a former prime minister.

He's also hooked up with soros and the clinton people. So naturally he has become rich as fuck. He's always on the forefront of defending soros shit.

He mentioned Sweden as that its a fucked up country that has lots of rapes and murders because of rapefugees

>just another typical weekend in Sweden folks...sips tea.

The entire media is owned by the same 6 companies who all have the same agenda

>You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden.

Nothing about an attack. Literally fake news.

>The real question is, how tf do they keep getting away with it?

They don't. Their print sales are fucking abysmal, outlets like WSJ are by now generating like 50% of their revenue online. And their online readership is rapidly shrinking too, they constantly have to downsize.

You have to look into it yourself because obviously the MSM won't report on the MSM doing fucking awful and having maybe another 5-10 years before they are dead, but if you look at quarterly reports and so on it becomes obvious.

The Jew makes up the fake accusation so he can refute it.

Wtf Sweden, you're Prime Minister wears cuck glasses?

Swedes live in constant terror everyday. Almost as bad as the hellhole known as Brussels

I mean it's blatant libel. Why are our libel laws so shit?

We could speed up their demise if they had to pay up everytime they spread knowingly false shit

let's just read that article

>President Donald Trump falsely suggested at a Florida rally Saturday that Sweden had suffered a terror attack the previous night.
>“You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden,” Trump told a large crowd of supporters in a hangar at the Orlando-Melbourne International Airport. “Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden,” he added. “They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.”

so he never actually said sweden had a terrorist attack, but huffpost can just say he did?

What happened in Sweden last night? It feels like I missed something here.

Atleast try to have some knowledge if you're gonna shittalk, that's not our PM. That's our former foreign minister, the NWO Bilderberg shill.

>Sweden
>Huffington Post

Wew

Nothing. The point of specifically saying "last night" was to make everyone wonder what the fuck he is talking about and look into what is going on in Sweden.

Which is why HuffPo and Friends quickly made up the lie about a terrorist attack

This is why they're called fake news, laddie.

All the gangrapes and immigrant on native murders causing native women to dye their hair,tan their skin,wear brown contact lenses and always travel in packs.

He also *never* said terrorist attack. He just said look at whats happening in Sweden.
We need a few in time for the Dutch and French elections over the next 2 months.

Swede here. That's not the prime minister. He was prime minister in the 90s though. Recently he's most known as the right wing governments minister of foreign affairs 2006-2014. Also involved in the Lundin Oil scandal. Now he's a nobody.

literally fake news trying to mock trump for "making stuff up". too much irony

This is exactly what the (((media))) are pushing for along with (((social media))) the "fact checkers" are all establishment. Reddit and Facebook is already censoring.

listen to it yourself. He never says terrorist attack.
>look at what's happening in Germany. You look what's happening in Sweden. Sweden! Would you believe this? Sweden!

youtube.com/watch?v=t0tSLV3GGQc

hes a huffpo reader... so theres that

autistic anime weeb detected.

even in context, and I watched the entire speech, it sounded like Trump was referring to an attack that happened the night before. Who would word a sentence like that.

>look at what happened to germany, look at what's happening last night in sweden

could easily have been

>look at what's happening in sweden that was reported last night

>look at last night and that report on sweden and what's happening there.

trump is borderline autistic and has trouble forming sentences, it's that simple.

Why are we still dealing with this bs over how he speaks
He's a 70 yr old new-yorker who may phrase things differently than others.

>Who would word a sentence like that.
Someone who is trying to effortlessly bait the msm into redpilling the normies for him. Basically 4d chess.

> My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference
> to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning
> immigrants & Sweden.
> 3:57 PM - 19 Feb 2017 14,752 Retweets 55,187 likes

A spokesperson for the Swedish Embassy said they didn't know if Trump's tweet served as the government's official response to their request for an explanation.

"We have asked State Department if President Trumps' tweet is their official answer to our question earlier today. We are still awaiting an answer on that," the spokesperson said.

> These "PEOPLE"... Governments, they aren't prepared for /real/
> and /actual/ normalcy. They are too used to the old days of
> DEEP STATE and lying and subterfuge that if you don't send
> them a gift basket with a Cheese Pizza, they don't even
> understand what you're saying!!

It's not a coincide this attack is being pushed on multiple fronts at the same time. Facebook made sure to make Sweden "fake" terrorist attack trend.

It's president's day weekend, fucking no one is talking about sweden.

I understand that Trump never used the words terror attack but why did use the words last night. That's the issue which we need to discuss. It's true that ((media)) is doing their shill thing by reacting as if Trump said terror attack. He did not. However he did say something strange. He was making an important statement about a real immigration problem in Sweden and it would have been fine and dandy if he limited himself to that. However he clearly referred to something within a specific time period, "last night", that now he can't explain properly.

He was talking about what he saw on Fox about Sweden.

Once again the media is blowing it out of proportion

>autistic anime weeb detected.
y-you'er fake news!

You two are completely full of shit. Pure and simple.

>outlets like WSJ are by now generating like 50% of their revenue online. And their online readership is rapidly shrinking too, they constantly have to downsize.

Whatever happened to that Sup Forums campaign figuring out 50% of their online readers are from China?

(last night on Fox News)

Yeah, that's why I was legit confused because I was talking to a bloke on a site and he was laughing about Trump suggesting there was a terror attack in Sweden, the world's gone fucking mad.

The official answer to Sweden should be a boatload of refugees from Australia

They're still talking about the rape of Sweden? The left gains sexual satisfaction from this.

He did explain and it was about this.

youtube.com/results?search_query=tucker carlson sweden

He was referring to what he saw the previous night (last night) on fox

>alternative facts