Since you guys have red-pilled me on race-mixing dangers, I need advice

Since you guys have red-pilled me on race-mixing dangers, I need advice.

My GF is italian; I am white. Are Italians white? I was thinking about a reproductive future with her but now I don't know. Is this combination okay or are we committing a genetic sin?

Other urls found in this thread:

abroadintheyard.com/people-from-tuscany-most-similar-neanderthals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes we are white.

Spaghetti-niggers are not white.

>Yes
>No

Pol is retarded. Don't take any of their "pills" seriously.

Italians are arabs

Dumb pastanigger, you will never be white after defending yourself from the shitskins for millenniums

Italians are white. Perhaps you have heard of the Roman Empire? Northern Italians in particular are included in the highest average IQ demographics in Europe.

>italians
>white

Perhaps you have heard the words "fall of the roman empire" ?

Constantinople isn't white after it fell, it's a muslim shitshow. And so is Rome.

It's complicated. I pass for white externally, but actually act like a mexican. That is to say, a lazy womanizer.

The illusion diminishes in the summer when I turn brown.

Italians have the highest percentage of neanderthal dna
abroadintheyard.com/people-from-tuscany-most-similar-neanderthals/

Honestly you're a fucking idiot if you're taking advice from Sup Forums on who to marry. Be a man and make your own decision. It's not like she's black. Most of the guys on this board giving you advice have never been with a woman.

I want statistics on who donates blood in the US. Not sells plasma, but donates as in red cross or whatever by race.

Who's the most charitable?

>Honestly you're a fucking idiot if you're taking advice from Sup Forums on who to marry. [...]. It's not like she's black

kek I love Sup Forums sometimes

The "Italians aren't white" meme seriously needs to die. Not only do they have some of the highest IQs in Europe, but they have played a massive role in creating the modern world. I have a whole book on my shelf talking about how Italian geniuses have shaped the world (though I didn't get this myself, I just found it). Italians birthed the first university, the first modern orchestra, and modern political science, just to name a few. I have a lot of respect for Italians.
Not sure how I feel about Sicilians though.

t. Yankee with no Italian ancestry

yea thats a good point. id rather racemix, risk it and be happy otherwise.

Fucking leaf. Roman Nose.

Italians built rome. They're fucking white.

t. guiseppe guido jr.

Where she's from in Italy is important, and whether or not her skin is white. (White, not pale in the winter and tanned in the summer)

Romans built rome,you fucking grease ball

Italians are responsible for the greatest civilisation in history. You can't get any "whiter."

Wish I was Italian

Preform a white test.

If she goes outside in the sun and she burns...she be white.

But if she goes outside in the sun and she tans...SHE BE A MINORITY.

>This
Stop obsessing over eye color. Blue eyes are pretty but offer little survival advantage. A strong brown eyed black haired white man is capable of bearing the torch of western civilization as much as their blue eyed friends, albeit the aren't as pretty but take what you can get.

>pic related, a hideous non-white specimen

Of course Italians are white. Make babies now.

>Italians have about ten percent nigger in them from the invasion by the Moors(African Niggers) in the middle ages..if your bitch has naturally curly hair and is Sicilian her Nigger count is probably even higher.

You're both Caucasian