Where do i get started watching alex jones?

I want to watch infowars but they have like 6 million fucking videos so im not sure where to start. Is there like a good playlist or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
vimeo.com/35394877
youtube.com/watch?v=SbLIWszVc2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YK4_-51wdJU
youtube.com/watch?v=80TzHxlKySM
youtube.com/watch?v=UF1953k5PN0
youtube.com/watch?v=eCnXCt4-iYw
youtube.com/watch?v=qVFcLJ0JDO0
youtu.be/zVPBbM7GkrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start with the Joe Rogan podcast and then keep up to date with the videos daily.

>the Joe Rogan podcast
Yes, that will give you a basic gestalt.

Word, that podcast was legendary. Nearly overdosed on redpills

>(((((((((((((((((((((alex jones)))

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

Alex Jones VS. David Duke

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

he had to skip the break just to keep trying

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

Look up Eric andre at Alex Jones speech
Also look on YouTube for "anime is illegal" it's hilarious

Start with what appeals to you... they're labeled....

stop asking for people to hold your hand.

watch him sneak into bohemian grove, and also when he was arrested.

I'll save you a bunch of time- don't bother watching him. He's an evil sold out kike just like all the rest of them. His entire persona is a part of a psyop to keep make you think you've become red pilled while keeping you massively in the dark.

He's good to listen to. Just replace "globalists" with jews.

Pffffft! Fuck Alex Jones! Just stick around here and make up your own shit with us.

I got reddits conspiracy sub going bananas thinking an old worldcorpo video was leaked by the FBI showing Podesta torturing a child LOL

Don't be a sheep listening to someone elses story, make your own shit up it's wayyyyy more fun.

No he isn't good to listen to. Everything he says has a purpose, orchestrated by him and other elite kikes, to brainwash you. Nothing he says can be trusted. Globalists and kikes are all the same thing, they pretend to be lots of different groups but they're not. They're one group with one leader.

This or his Bohemain grove video

Muh controlled opposition

Watch the obama deception

just fucking pick one and ride the wave

He's literally admitted to being a kike, not to mention having a kike wife, and a show entirely produced and funded by wealthy kikes.

>Where do i get started?
9/11 The Road to Tyranny
vimeo.com/35394877

don't watch it. He makes a 4 hour show every day and it's mostly just him rambling his train of thoughts and selling super male vitality every 10 minutes.

>Where getting started
> alex jones

You're on Sup Forums. You're already way past started.

Now, just keep swimming up the sewer until you find his asshole, then suck the shit directly from the source.

Zionists=/=Globalists

That said I am not for either really but one is still better than the other.

Go to Infowars.com. Listen to the broadcast he broadcasts Monday to Friday from 12 eastern until 3pm eastern. After that the show is rebroadcast continuously until the next date broadcast.

Zionists literally do equal globalists, again, they are all a part of one cult with one ultimate "god". They work together, even if it doesn't look like it on the surface.

The leaf is right, just do this on your way to work or whatever. The podcast is like 4 fucking hours long and already old news.

alex jones funny moments 1-9

I'm not a Joe Rogan fan, I don't care for him one way or the other, but I ended up watching that whole 3 hour podcast and my gf was interested in hearing some Jones because I've mentioned him and Limbaugh in the past; she ended up thinking that podcast was awesome too.

Dont bother, theres just too much over the top conspiracy stuff and advertisements you'll just zone out. Go listen to the No Agenda podcast instead if you want an alternative look at media coverage thats actually entertaining and fully listener supported. Adam Curry, one of the hosts, was actually on Infowars recently. That episode was p good to get idea.

You just watch him live or nothing pretty much. Hes not even that great for politics, hes just entertaining as fuck.

Those filters and pills he sells are freedom!
He sells us freedom!

youtube.com/watch?v=SbLIWszVc2Y

Watch some old Bill Hicks stand up sets.

Just watch the most recent episode and his funny moments compilations,

I was in fucking tears the other night seeing him shit all over Robby Mook.

Type Alex Jones into YouTube and go to the Rob Gibson channel. This person uploads every show the next day in full without commercials.

Watch his old stuff like endgame.
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q

This video is the initial, utmost redpill. The gestalt of gestalts.

Has anyone here ever tried Super Male Vitality or Brain Force?

I'm actually starting to consider buying some just to see if it will do anything for me.

start here youtube.com/watch?v=YK4_-51wdJU

Start with a couple of his full-length movies. They are serious, more in-depth than his radio shows, and he refers to them somewhat frequently. I'd recommend starting with his old Bohemian Grove documentary where he snuck in and brought a camera. That will give you some perspective to start with. Then, watch his ~20 year old video of him bull-horning a KKK parade. He calls them out for being infiltrated by the feds and you will remember it anytime someone calls him racist.
Then watch his 9-11 broadcast.
Then go bananas and watch whatever looks interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=80TzHxlKySM
This is where you start.

I'll get some brain force just for keks one day

did anyone see the fake alex jones they did in the newest ep of Homeland

youtube.com/watch?v=UF1953k5PN0

It doesn't work that way. It's like the daily news but crazy

Random question for people, when you watch MSM, do you ever see the reporters' ties blink in strange colors or am I just going cray cray.

You're going crazy.

You're going crazy

Just watch him on Joe Rogan he dropped all his red pills there

wew

His Bohemian Grove documentary. It's undeniable.

>It's undeniable
Undeniable proof he is controlled opposition.

Who is the leader

Don't you fucking retard. He's a scam artist.

watch joe rogan broadcast
then watch endgame
at this point you should be able to watch/listen to his weekly show and understand where he's coming from generally. thats on from 11-3 CST

watch dark secrets bohemian grove if you want extra credit

endgame is a pretty good starting redpill

watch his movies

then i would search up famous people you like and see if he does interviews with them

then watch his most viewed youtube videos

then tune in daily to infowars and read the articles or watch live

First watch his Bohemian Grove video on Jewtube, then listen to his daily podcasts on infowars. The Joe Rogan podcast is also great.

Alex Jones operates on the premise on exposing you to the truth, but has never and will never name the jew.

He's just a kike shill who can ramble on about conspiracy after conspiracy and people eat it up

He knows about the Jewish menace but refuses to name it because he'd be worth 1/100th if he did

Also Joe Rogan is a dude weed lmao faggot, look at the virtue signaling this faggot does by hanging a picture of the overrated nigger Jimi Hendrix behind him.

>wants your shekels instead

Alex Jones' content is shit now, he was famous for being counter culture and high on coke.

Today his show is just Trump sycophancy, which gets boring after 30 mins. His shows were diverse with different content with different guests, now it is 100% Trump related.

He needs to expand into different areas a bit more, variety is the spice of life, as they say.

I would just start by watching his regular uploads, and browse his older episodes when you none of his recent uploads interest you.

Heads up though, AJ does 3 minute product pitches in the middle of his show frequently. I don't necessarily oppose it, since his products are his own brand and not selling out.

You have to take him with a grain of salt, and just laugh at him when he gets into 'his mode', but his real-time information is the most accurate you're gonna get.

I figured, cause the other people in the room didn't see it and told me it was a microphone. Its what I get for listening too much Alex Jones.

I've tried brain force, oil of oregano, winter sun and the nascent iodine. All good stuff and it's nice to directly support infowars. Best to wait and catch stuff on sale.

Why is David Duke, who is outright against Israel and Zionist Jews, a supporter of Trump?

This is exactly what I did. His conversation with Joe gives you a good expectation of what an Alex Jones podcast is. It opens the door to the waves of redpills.

because he's an FBI plant just like every other prominent neo-nazi and KKK member

You know alex made a shitload of films too, OP. He even wrote a book back in like 2001 and was featured in a few movies.

smoke a bowl and watch Waking Life

then smoke another bowl and watch A Scanner Darkly

then listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with him

then download the app and tune in whenever

This one sums it all up. Sorry you drank fluoride, Tyrone, now you'll never live up to your full potential.
youtube.com/watch?v=eCnXCt4-iYw

Satan of course

I just ordered mine! I'm free!

>basic gestalt

I like what you did there

How do people take this 'news' network seriously?

I genuinely wish to know.

Watch his documentaries OP. This one is great:
9/11 Rise of the Police State
youtube.com/watch?v=qVFcLJ0JDO0

His documentaries are really good and great fun to watch. You'll be glad you checked them out. They are all on Youtube too.

Pic related, it's another good one.

fucking goldmine

>can't even properly spell the Van Allen Radiation Belt
>wants me to believe that the moon landing was faked

mfw I have no face

>Don't be a sheep
>Don't seek out information
>reddit's dumb lel
>Make shit up

fucking leafs

You all know when I durn to ya.

>one country in the middle east
>global corporate elite ruled world
Retard

Nice slander, you fucking faggot. He didn't say anything near this. He said it was faked because it was impossible at the time to send high resolution pictures back to Earth.

>Non-paid shill, and still shilling for NASA

Kill yourself, you fucking niggerpanda.

So what exactly do you want Trump to say?

"GAS THE KIKES, NUKE ISRAEL"

How do you think that would go over with the mainstream media? Chill on the "Trump is pro-Israel" shit.... he is playing ball.

Trust me, Trump isn't a shill in any way

Depends on your age I guess.
Were you old enough to remember Waco? Or OKC bombing? Or are you a youngin that grew up during oblahblah

This

His pre infowars stuff was great, before he changed his name to Alex

>olderfag like me
Start with police state documentaries. I believe there's four. Clinton and Bush era

>remember 911?
Watch his 911 road to tyranny
And watch his June/July 2001 broadcast predicting what would end up happening in September.

Endgame. Obama deception. Those are decent primers for his work.

Watch joe rogan interview
Then just stick to the latest episode

Watch him introduce Doug Stanhope in Austin about 10 years ago:
youtu.be/zVPBbM7GkrQ

But, realize that he's a classical liberal desperately trying to hold on to classical liberalism.
>the answer to 1984 is 1776
The above slogan is impossible. Liberalism of today is merely the natural progression of classical liberalism. There. is. no. going. back.

Classical liberalism is the oil that lubricated the slide of civilization down to the abyss. It cannot continue to survive on a philosophy that enshrines no truth as absolute and attempts to protect all peoples subjective "truths" as legitimately equal.

Are you autistic?

Alex Jones is a joke

See
Best answer yet

The full length features provide a pretty solid base for getting into infowars and are a nice look into behind the scenes of modern history/world politics. By no means is it comprehensive or 100% accurate, but if you are trying to break out of mainstream news and ideas and look into less talked about shit, it's a good place to start.

Also, as old and somewhat dubious as it is, Zeitgeist is a good starter. I used to write Jones off as a conspiracy nutjob and believed 9/11 wasn't fake, and Zeitgeist was kind of like the match that started the fire.

And Sup Forums itself is a good place to hang for late
breaking shit.

watch the bohemian grove infiltration
shits cash

I sometimes just watch the daily 3 or so hour shows on the Alex Jones channel on YouTube. Usually just on in the background while I shitpost or something. Listen once or twice and you'll understand his style, it's basically the same every show.

But he does expose a decent amount of truth. And you're correct, if he named the jew he'd lose a lot of worth/exposure.

But

Infowars is like the redpill starter pack. Once people start opening their eyes to the narrative being pushed by the media and world leaders they start digging beyond Infowars and before they know it they are finding out that the jew is ever present behind the curtains.

1.5 years ago I thought the news could be trusted, 9/11 wasn't an inside job, and jews were unjustly disliked. Infowars media was part of me waking the fuck up.