Milo is a pedo

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

What the fuck Milo.

Goddamit Milo, what were you thinking here?

Milo basically doesn't want to accept he is a victim, so he rationalizes that he himself consented. That's the crux of it, however, people are extrapolating this to mean he condones diddling children.

It's a conveniently timed hitjob on Milo. Now that doesn't mean you have to suck his dick, there are plenty of reasons to hate Milo. However, fuck neocons.

Milo is not my guy!!!!!!!!! Fuck fags!!!

Christ. Fucking pedos, why can't they just fuck off?

Homosexually and pedophilia go hand in hand. I'm both so I know these things.

>homos are also pedos

Anyone who is red pilled knows this already.

How old is this video? Ive never seen it until now, just they one where he admitted to sucking that priests dick and getting into a drag queen orgy as a young teen.

>be gay teen
>want dick
>get dick
>get older
>don't regret it

>everyone tells you because you were a teen when it happened, it doesn't matter if you wanted/enjoyed it or not
>you are victim regardless.

I thought you would have to either regret it or not want it in order to be a victim of sexual abuse?

he's gay, all gays are pedos.
How new?

Calm down, the Greeks did it, Oscar Wilde did it. 13 is a bit extreme but he expressly says he is against pedophilia

He's not wrong. I was in such a relationship when I was in the 9th grade. Now that I'm an adult I wouldn't go that young, but I get what Milo's saying.

Pederasty is an under appreciated redpill. It takes sexual power away from women (who enjoy destroying society) and makes them more for reproduction and family, while you're bringing up intelligent and strong boys with the added bonus of some lovin. Boys are hotter anyway.

>boys
I'd hold the line at post pubescent teenagers.

That's funny how fast this came about right after he became speaker at CPAC, you guys are just like SJWs

If Mylo admits most gay men get sex so easily..they eventually get bored and all want to go younger and younger..

This will really fuck us the normi sphere

Mylo faggotry could still aid our cause

Pleb.

Are we going to keep making threads about this?
I'm getting tired of all the boyloving paedos who come out and try to argue in the favour of societal degradation and kiddy diddling.

user...
No. Gay and not a fucking paedo creep, here.

he has talked about this before, from the perspective of when he was 13...

personally since i had sex around that age with some older people, they knew far more than i did. now im one kinky mother fucker and i do not regret it one bit because vanilla sex is kind of boring.

i wouldnt call the couple of ladies i had sex with pedophiles even though by definition they are.

havent you ever wanted to bang your grade 6 english teacher?

Hang yourself

Reminds me of the Bill Maher skit with Milo. When that Black "spy" said Milo acts like he's "really confused," spinning back the idea that trannies are confused and lost onto Milo himself, Milo really didn't have any words. He was taken aback and pretty obtusely masked it with exaggerated laughing.

Milo knows he's kind of fucked with his gayness.

>Societal degredation
Society is degredating because we gave women too much sexual power. In societies that can actually expand and conquer (ancient Greece and Rome, Victorian Britain, the Mudslimes) pederasty is accepted to some degree.

nothing wrong with loving young biopussy...milo is gay

Probably I like little boy cock
I don't get how this shocks you faggots considering how many homosexuals are also pedophiles
The ratios are disgustingly high compared to regular men

What happened to Rome?

The fact of the matter is 90% or more percent of gay men or homosexuals were molested as children... That is why they try to justify pedophilia because it makes them feel as if they have some control and it was a consent that they gave in the situation... Homosexuality and pedophilia do go hand in hand because of that... It's very sad but the victims become the perpetrators in some cases in the future.. Just my opinion from my experiences I have yet to meet a homosexual who wasn't molested as a child... very sad state of affairs.

>Probably I like little boy cock
You might want to reword that

Fags are always pedos

Milo is wrong. We punish adults that go after children.

The Greeks did it.

Master race.

The fact of the matter is 90% or more percent of gay men or homosexuals were molested as children... That is why they try to justify pedophilia because it makes them feel as if they have some control and it was a consent that they gave in the situation... Homosexuality and pedophilia do go hand in hand because of that... It's very sad but the victims become the perpetrators in some cases in the future.. Just my opinion from my experiences I have yet to meet a homosexual who wasn't molested as a child... very sad state of affairs indeed.

with jews, you lose.

>Milo is a pedo
lel

Minors can't legally consent to sex with an adult in basically all countries, there are a lot of arguments for why this is so.

They changed their values to Christian morality and became internally unstable for a variety of reasons. The idea that the homosexual culture of Rome was associated with its decline is nonsensical. Hadrian was a pederast and ruled at the Empire's height.

I was having sex at 13 with a girl the same age.

Felt pretty good to me, I knew what I was doing and I don't regret it, my ex doesn't either, we had a long, stable relationship. So how can it be wrong if I just happened to be 10 years older than her at the time?

i like how this is your response rather than outright condemnation of a FUCKING PEDOPHILE

Interested to see how they treat this and in the same breath bash pizza gate.

Are you more interested in masculine guys, or do you like feminine guys?

Never quite understand why you'd be gay and then attracted to feminine guys...

>homosexual ended up being pro-pedophiles
wow what a news!

Are you trying to say that pederasty is required for an empire to reach it's full potential, and that traditional Christian values ends them?
Where was the pederasty in the British Empire?
Where was the pederasty in post-war USA?

No. This is the stupidest mix of correlation and causation I've ever seen...

Any faggot that says he is into twinks is 100% a pedo

This is old news. I watched this live forever ago.
hipster.jpg

Adults can coerce minors very easily.

Why is sexuality being passed down like every other aspect of culture somehow bad? You're just defining it negatively saying its a "cycle of abuse" when you could equally claim its a case of people enjoying it and wanting to have similar relationships when they grow up.

This seems like someone trying to rationalize their own rape. I don't know if Milo is a pedo or just a really traumatised man.

I don't like "feminine" guys, but I definitely prefer to be the top. Somebody slighter and submissive, not a damn flamer though I can't stand lispy faggots.

>meeting a gorillion homos, no mention of bi
>errbody raped asked for it

yeah sounds legit bro
kys

It was not a manipulative relationship because you were the same age. There is incalculable difference between the psyche of a 13 year old and a 3 year old, same as between a 13 year old and an 18 year old.

>shows up on Maher and baits the fuck out of unfunny black man and secret black agent
>suddenly this video is making the rounds on Twitter
What are the odds of this being our of context on the levels of the recent Pewdiepie bs?

No? Where did I say that? I'm saying pederasty is often accepted to various degrees in cultures which are ascendant and conquering, and unaccepted in cultures which are in decline. You can also show how giving women more sexual power is associated with decline.

I beg to differ, she hasn't really changed much.

Go read his explanation on his facebook.

No one gives a fuck about this faggot

No need to fuck little boys to restrict women's power.

Exactly

All gays are boy fuckers. That's how they reproduce, no shit OP.

Where does he say 13?

Wtf Milo! You're supposed to be /ourguy/! How could he fuck up this badly? Is pederasty redpilled now? Can someone gimme the rundown?

Why is it automatically manipulation because of large age difference? You're making a massive assumption which seems based on emotion. Yeah, its easier to manipulate young people and kids but that doesn't mean all or even most relationships like that are manipulative.

Welp, I guess we were really BTFO.

To be fair, a lot of people called him a plant and plain just didn't like him, too.

He could also be suffering from mental illness because of his experiences. Maybe he was abused as a child. I think he would call himself on that as he's willing to say maybe homosexuality could be a mental illness.

I think it's possible that he's a molestation survivor with how he doesn't understand the nature of relationships, that a grown person has no right in a civilized society to prey on kids because of their maturity differences.

Ok yep, fuck milo.

Hi ShareBlue!

Hope the shillings going well. Not too effective, if you ask me.

This story is literally nothing. Hes talked about it several times before, you all are simply desperate because you cant beat his arguments.

Want my advice? Your retarded hit pieces no longer work. Use your head like big boys and girls. Better luck next time faggots.

HES FUCKED

rip Milo.

I've always hated this guy. Why the fuck did Sup Forums ever support this degenerate?

really makes you meditate

Milo's a weird sociopath that gets off on creating drama no matter the cost.

Nothing new here.

>Probably I like little boy cock

I think you meant: Probably "I like little boy cock"

It teaches boys they don't have to seek pussy only and don't need to be manipulated by women for pussy. It also gives men more reward for raising and caring for boys in a more intelligent and involved manner, creating better men.

HAHAHHAHHAAHA
HOLY SHIT

>flag
Milo can be annoying but he's not fucking braindead
this feels like an op to me, too many threads for just one faggot, and so soon after his Maher appearance

He's already responded to this at least twice today. Check his Facebook page:
facebook com / myian nopoulos/
Note is pinned to the top.

He is right that it is technically not pedophilia, but most people will call it that, because many relationships between 13 year olds and adults are predatory in nature.
Yeah, this is just absurd. Those two age ranges are remotely comparable. I'd say there is little to no difference in a 16 year old and a 26 year old as far as sex decisions are concerned.

it think he means older young men like 18 19 and he was just joking about the father michael head thing imo

I told you guys about him, but you wouldnt listen, he is a Deep Penetration Mole (DPM), this guys REEKS alphabet agencies.

He will now try to push the same degenerate agenda as the "other side". There are no other sides, dummies, EVERYONE you see in the spotlight in media , being MSM or the "new Alternative news" IS BECAUSE SOMEONE OR SOMETHING put him/her there, jesus christ you cannot be so dense!.

Yes. Milo is a spook.
Yes, McInnes is in the game.
Yes, even E-celebs,actors, comedians are spooks.

You, yes you, the guy reading this : YOU have been played, again! just like me! Shit, i cannot believe WE are so stupid. Trump or Hillary, we did not killed the root of the problem, so the masks are coming down.

and evil trips be fucking checked !

I would appreciate it if someone more versed in argumentaion and not so moraly compromised as milo would take up the banner of alt right. He was nessesary for the slippery slope portion of getting alt right into the main stream, now he just needs to fuck off and die of aids

It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for Milo

What the fuck?! MOST DUDES DON'T WANT TO FUCK BOYS! SIMPLE AS THAT!

Raising a smart and independent young man is rewarding in and of itself. You don't have to fuck your son to teach him not to let women manipulate him.

Why would 19 and 29 make a difference? That is not how consent works. Either you can decide who to have sex with or you can't.

>Destroys a libshit idol on national tv
>Hes suddenly a pedophile with over 1000 Sup Forums underage boipussies on his belt
Looks like someone is afraid.

Milo is a gross faggot?

Shocking!

You literally did not understand a word I said... GD

Why do you think that? What is a minor?

13 I agree many are easily manipulated. 16? No. Very few are.

A Jew pushing degeneracy, what else is new?

All Jews are bad, regardless of whether or not they seem "redpilled."

What did Kek mean by this?

Its more common than you think. Also, like in Greece, it would be better as an intellectual minority who pass on how to create relationships without abuse.

Which is why most places have the AOC at 16.

If you don't like twinks, you're a faggot

>every character assassination attempt is the exact same
never change

Anytime theres a flood of threads on one topic you know its being shilled

This is Pewds 2.0

didnt watch the video but if true its fucking disgusting. but i assume milo wants to be the 13 yea old boy and fuck the old fuck so he is trying to enabling kids the joy he couldnt have. still fucking disgusting but well...

same hyde did talk about a lot of faggots being pedos

I don't even like (((Milo))), but all this hysteria over trolling is ridiculous.

>Give me your son so I can fuck him in the asshole under the guise of teaching him about non-abusive relationships
What fucking reality do you live in that you think that could ever happen?

>being a pedo

So this is your newest tactic eh shareblue? Focus all your efforts into one thread hoping to make us think this is the majority opinion? Nice attempt. Milo's already responded to this and BTFOd it on kikebook. Better luck next time. Sage.

If milo gets away with this there is no stopping us or them or anyone.