Just remember if you decide to racemix, it's pretty much a dead end for your family line

Just remember if you decide to racemix, it's pretty much a dead end for your family line.

What the fuck

>implying you wouldn't

Fuck off you 19th century relic. I'm married to a beautiful puerto rican woman who is a decorated member of the US armed forces, and I'm guessing she's accomplished more in her few years on the planet than your bloated ass ever has.

But if you don't reproduce at all, isn't that also the dead end of your family line?

Damnatio ad bestias

I wanna eat those pubes up with chopsticks

Post a pic of her tits please

>white """"""""""women""""""""""could never hope to match this queen's beauty

Fucking gross.

GOOD
O
DISGUSTING

Bitch I guarantee, from experience, she probably doesn't do shit at her unit and everyone is annoyed by her. How does her strap on feel?

If she had a nice personality, sure, why not.

OP I demand to know why you have that shit on hand to just upload at any time.

AHHHHHH!?!?!?

Honestly no I wouldn't.

Welp, time to fap

she probably the slut one that gets fuck by guys

Jokes on you because she's a negroid so probably gonna take a fat bet on her being a complete sassy bitch.

Thank you OP, I'm a gay man now.

Been in the military for a spell, can confirm most latinas and nigresses (many white girls too) whore themselves around each unit in order to get shit handed to them.

Reminder that this is what Puerto Rico looks like and this is what your offspring will do to America

There are a lot of things id fuck and that... Thing... Is not one of them.

Photoshop

I'M 100% GAY NOW, TY OP.