Been browsing Sup Forums for so long that the word "trans" unironically is starting to piss me off

>been browsing Sup Forums for so long that the word "trans" unironically is starting to piss me off
Am I alone in this? Even typing it out makes me mad.

Same

>been browsing Sup Forums for so long that feminine dick gets my masculine dick hard

Same for me with diversity.

What about trans fat?

>feminine dick
Even that term makes me less annoyed than trans. Jesus there's just something about that term that just fucking gets to me in the worst of ways. Maybe it's because of how common it's becoming.

"Trans," though. Fucking loathe that word now.

>trans fat

Not much at all as it's not applicable to a person, rather, it's a specific type of fat. But when I hear people calling themselves trans like it's some fucking badge of honor, shit bugs me.

you're not alone

those mentally ill attention whores and faggots need to kill themselves

I'm transgender and it pisses me off too. especially when people say "trans folk" which is an unusually popular term leftists use for transgender people. fuck you for reminding me

Tame your annoying as fuck ilk then, please.

They're doing it to eight-year-olds, dude.

if it were up to me we'd all be exterminated, or at least there would be considerably more research put into conversion therapy to make it actually successful. I fucking hate how many kids, especially young girls, think it's hip and cool to be "a rad cool trans queer x3" because of the glorification of a damn mental illness. It's the same reason why everyone's "depressed" and has "anxiety" now.

/rant

Should have taken note of the signs back when MySpace was a thing, so many people putting their mental disorders in their about me.

Didn't know it would turn to this.

>trans
>problematic
>cis
>heteronormative
>intersectional
>POC

basically any bullshit marxists come up with makes me sick.

>>intersectional
That's another one, holy FUCK does that word make my blood boil.

Take a look on the average tumblr blog of a suburban fat white teenage girl with short dyed hair. I guarantee you'll see trans or queer in the bio along with a handful of "self diagnosed" personality disorders that contradict each other. The next generation will fix it, hopefully. Imagine a world where mental illness isn't a cute accessory or a badge of honor and is treated seriously as the disorders they are.

As they rightfully should be. I've been diagnosed with shit and don't wear them as a badge of honor.

The argument for it goes:

The brain is too complex to determine, at this current time, whether being trans is a mental illness or a natural part of human psychology.

But that's nonsense. People are trans in about the same degree as people have mental illness.
Even then you just just use the same argument to say, we don't understand enough about the brain to say that's NOT a mental illness.

It's not natural. It's not brave. It's going against basic biological principal and these people should be shot or shocked back to reality.

The real question is. Are any of these faggots redeemable?

"Heteronormative"

Do you mean fucking normal?
Is normal the word you would actually be using if you weren't so deluded by faggotry?

Normal is the correct word because it's not normal to be anything other than heterosexual.

They want to abnormalize (not a word but it should be) normality and normalize abnormality.

Yes this.

"White Privilege" triggers me. Every time I hear someone say it I immediately respond with "My white privilege is earned and deserved."

Appeal to Privilege should be a logical fallacy.

kek

What helps me is never saying trans. Always say transvestite or transsexual. This triggers the liberal. A transvestite is a dude that dresses like a girl. A transsexual is a dude that chops his balls off. The Libshits are trying to replace transsexual/tranvestite with just "trans" because they find the former offensive.