What political position does Shia have? Not Hwndu related

Just wondering if am confused if this is a political statement or if Shia is trolllling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUqLmWrTit0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBzyMt1led8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847806/Shia-LaBeouf-s-pedophile-father-skipped-actor-s-Las-Vegas-wedding-s-run-California-police-years-recently-living-party-town-Costa-Rica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xWfFF8iGDcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, guy in shark mask got fuckig BTFO by Shia

not HWNDU related, but this episode is the best:
youtube.com/watch?v=jUqLmWrTit0

mods go away

Lunatics can't really have a political position.

The guy is legit crazy and needs serious medical help. Feel quite sorry for him after learning about his family life.

when? LINK?

>Just wondering if am confused if this is a political statement or if Shia is trolllling.

He is projecting the blame for his childhood molestation trauma on to the authority figure of President Trump.

inb4

why the fuck are mods deleting every thread?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBzyMt1led8

fuck the kike mods

the
>Hey I'm just here for attention
guy was funny

Whatever party protects him from being sodomized by his father.

Anything happen since antifa manlets came by?

I'm wondering why they would ban a man before he did anything against the rules?

not hwndu related but the episode sucks tonight

Oh! Interesting. I wonder if Shia is a libertarian. He seems like it.

Also.. I seen on twitter that Shia is claiming his father died in a war.... so that's b.s.?

THE MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

COPS ON THE SCENE

Eyebrows, is fatter Allie.

Nigger

I guess I can understand it if people are doxxing and starting witch hunts in the threads, but ffs. Not saying there should be multiple threads either, but goddamn. quit pruning this shit

can i get a quick rundown on his family life?

SHUT UP, NIGGER

nigger

gang gang

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shia was the bigger douche out of the two.

Most likely a liberal, but he just opposes Trump

can I get a quick rundown on this guy

for real though whats the deal with those eyebrows m80s

GODDAMN NIGGER

Yes.
An alt-right nazi troll sent by Milo came by, called out Shia with a pee pee poo poo war challenge, Shia came running, then we had the best fight scene of the spinoff series so far.

I've never watched whatever this thing is but I have reliable sources who saw people put their own twitter and Instagram out on the feed. And that the hottest girl ever appeared and she gave her twitter out. Named... hmm... Brina? This is what my sources tell me.

Pic unrelated.

Nigger

lol - triggered

not hwndu related, but the mods are really some legendary pillow-biter specimens

It's to show dominance

gang gang gas gas

Kek

STOP

CAN WE FINALLY CALL HWNDU FOR WHAT IT IS, AN EYEBROW HOLOCAUST?

jesus Christ, what is going on there

Holy shit what's with these eyebrows?

Too bad he didn't repeat the bane dialogue

ancom faggot mod

He's a globalist nutcase. He's got severe mental issues from being a child actor and the son of a child rapist.

Haha that fucking old guy hes fucking aggressive as fuck. Fuck him I can't stand these people and I don't know how you cucks or civic nationalists or any fucking on moderate thinks these people can be reasoned with at all. They are scum of the fucking earth and would love to see you and your family fucking dead. Whats funny to me is that these retards just keep pushing me further and further to the right to the point where I am thinking genocide is the best option.

Webm?

>rundown
>family life
thats it

This annoying bitch thinks people give 2 shits about her and her opinions.

Hewillnotdivide.us

Yo Nigger, what up?

So, do we have any recurring /ourguys/ yet? I'm going to miss the season 1 cast but I want to get caught up to speed. Give me the quick rundown.

Not HWNDU related but GAYNG GAYNG NIGGUH

They literally chant for 30 seconds then all check their phones to see if they've become famous online.

It's pretty pathetic.

eyebrows is definitely hurt

8/pol/ is full of hackers... they found Spic girl's instagram

That fucking hippie is insufferable. Holy shit I hope he gets gang banged.

What's wrong with fucktrump girl with stick legs? Cute face but daaaaamn

lol @ beneullogini1488

my man this is my favorite part

also the people who come, take their instagram photo and hang for like 10 minutes then leave

>we fucking spent more time involved with this than they do

>full of hackers

is it the literally famous 4chang hackar ?

Skelly

Was there really a fight? Did Shia get arrested again? I can't see the stream, fucking faggot Jew lizard server provider.

thats how most leftist are specially this kind of normie leftist. You see this guy that is a legit leftist who is fucking aggressive and angry as fuck

>samuel houdini 1488

At least NY had a cast of characters. This bunch of pathetic, insufferable rejects are the cure to insomnia!
Please Kek...bring some talent

So has anything happened yet in the new season?

NIBIRU IS COMING
WE HAVE BIGGER FISH TO FRY

You can see the shills looking at /ourguys/, intrigued by actual intellectual discussion. Then Eyebrows starts chanting and they join in.

LMAO BenEllougani1488

Why because he showed up? Notice how you didn't see any kike juice and and vermin spittle landing on the big guy.

PS: His father is a child rapist

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847806/Shia-LaBeouf-s-pedophile-father-skipped-actor-s-Las-Vegas-wedding-s-run-California-police-years-recently-living-party-town-Costa-Rica.html

When will Donald Trump recognize Shia?

Nibiru is coming.

she said it on stream

Eyebrow Allie is satan's spawn confirmed.

GANG GANG NIGGA FUCK DIZ SYRIAN NIGGA, HE IN A BLOOD GANG, NHC GANG GANG.

>ayo lemme tell you bout ethics and morals

youtube.com/watch?v=xWfFF8iGDcI

This one

this guy is fucking nuts

She is cute! I wonder, how many coins for this female to blow gas from the anus into a pepsi bottle, then mail it to me home in Zimbabwe?

>our existence is at stake

This is aggressive rhetoric

Big nig don't play!

Don't have, but you can rewind the stream.
50:40 - Shia is challenged
01:02:30 - Shia storms to the scene

He snapped really fucking quickly a couple times earlier

MALCUM X is threatening violence because he is a scared faggot.

It's funny how flattering angles and filters can be.

Yea current guy should be in fucking prison threatening violence

"This is Albuquerque"

"This is New York"

Same shit, different nigger.

this guy thinks he's part of a movement MY SIDES!!!!

It's a threat.

He's openly talking about how he and other people of Albuquerque are going to shoot and kill any trolls they find.

moar

He acts like he's anti Trump but at the same time... I wonder...