>UsAF propels SDF in taking Balash,Bir Adman,Jarwan
>SAA ambush insurgents at Jobar district in E Damascus
>Journalist: IDF enter Syrian territory to fight jihadist who came to close
>SAA begin important offensive in E Damascus suburbs of Al-Qaboun and Barzeh
>SAA foils IS attack in Deir Ezzor
>IS attempts to halt SAA advance by flooding east Aleppo villages
>British commander: Kurds will take ISIS-held Raqqa, not Turkey
>Pakistani forces exterminate 100+ jihadists in Afghanistan
>Scores of Sudanese, Emirati soldiers killed by Houthi missile strike in W Yemen-near Mocha Port
>IS kills 17 Afghan Army soldiers
>W.Mosul offensive begins.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/movies/news/white-helmets-to-attend-oscars-as-trump-ban-stalls-w467639
youtube.com/watch?v=0iEPH1EWchU
youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Pr9VOtACE
youtube.com/watch?v=uDXtVlG2VW0
youtube.com/watch?v=fFdkNDHIGYU
twitter.com/Navsteva/status/833384830079528960
wam.ae/en/details/1395302598630
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwu2FjfvhQU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJQvOCOfpXI
youtube.com/watch?v=_t1eRfmAXpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rollingstone.com/movies/news/white-helmets-to-attend-oscars-as-trump-ban-stalls-w467639

White Helmets director Orlando von Einsiedel and producer Joanna Natasegara added in a statement, "We are utterly delighted at the prospect of Raed Saleh, the head of the White Helmets, and Khaled Khatib joining us on the red carpet at the Oscars. The White Helmets are among the most inspiring humanitarians we have ever known and it is the greatest honor to share a global platform where their incredible work can be recognized. They are not yet on U.S. soil, and we await their arrival with a tense anticipation. In these uncertain times, their story is one of the most moving of our generation. We stand ready to welcome them."

Please be memeing

Would be a shame if they get arrested during the ceremony!

Daily reminder that trump is part of the fucking swamp

didn't know that hollywood in syria

Don't worry beaner, we're just getting started. You won't be able to afford electricity after Trump's done.

Wish Trump could cut ties with mexico

bamp

>East Homs: RuAF Mi-28 Helicopter in action against ISIS west of Palmyra

youtube.com/watch?v=0iEPH1EWchU

Saving

Go back to Mexico you rat!

Go back to England you rat!

BM-21 GRAD was destroyed with Ataka missile from 6.5 kilo memes of distance

youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8

thats nothing bro ,apache destorys targets 15kms away

My bad it was 5.6 kilo memes!

You can't compare kilomemes with km, tbqh

true my friend

sheeeit

Meanwhile in Kiev.
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Pr9VOtACE

How long until you go full red alert and liberate ukraine

What's going on? TANKS IN 30 MINUTES?

>How long until you go full red alert and liberate ukraine
Now
youtube.com/watch?v=uDXtVlG2VW0

You can't liberate Ukraine, it's in an eternal state of maidan.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFdkNDHIGYU

Depends on many things. Basically they are just waiting for the right time to strike. That will happen when:
>large unrest in ukraine
>another EU crisis
>US scales back NATO involvement (even more)

All these are pretty likely in the next 5 years or so.

>You can't liberate Ukraine

The Simpsons have predicted shittons of things.
Ukraine is already a hellhole and a joke
Ohh come on

realistically why Russia would want Ukraine anyways , maybe for buffer zone between them and NATO

>nazi flag literally leading Ukrainian flag
not fucking surprised at all

They are patient

>realistically why Russia would want Ukraine anyways
Exactly. They don't have a reason, Crimea was the only thing of importance.

its just to risky in my opinion even more after events in 2014, they can "liberate " it and risk that same thing that happend in 2014 happens again ,I dont think they will chose that approach

Seriously though, not going to happen.
Full retard, not going to happen scenario: everything east of dniepr is liberated.
Moderate, unlikely to happen: push Ukraine out of DPR and LPR.
Most likely: Semi-recognize DPR/LPR and ship them gibs.

If Russo-West conflict ease up , EU / West will ditch Ukraine they already are in matter of fact ,Ukraine wont have any other choice then turn back to Russia in terms of economy etc.

Russia at this point doesnt have to do shit regarding Ukraine desu

>everything east of dniepr is liberated
+ Odessa
+Transnistria

Most likely scenario: Moscow can't afford the gibs to Caucasus, Ukraine, far east. Federation weakens and republics become independent.

>tfw the novgorod republic will return in your lifetime

I think they originally wanted to take all of Ukraine's black sea coastline, so that they could have a land route to Transdnistra in Moldova (plus they wouldn't have to build the Kretch bridge). Could've been nice for Russia - Odessa is a great city - like Peter but smaller and warmer.

With the surge of Russia friendly parties coming. This is what will happen.

Most of those (((republics))) realize it pretty well that they won't survive on their own. It's them who needs this unbalanced federation to leech from.

Yes, it would've been nice to give Ukraine such a reality check. Whiny cunts.

Man, I want to have sex with angie verona

Not happening. Go back to Manboja.

Jihadi "autistic screeching" Julian is back

Of course, but what happens when they can't leech anymore?

They'll go full we wuz mongols retard. and do whatever they need to keep food on the table.

you are forgetting that these smaller republics are actually pooper parts of Russia .

when u are poorer compared to rest of country u usually dont push independence

You don't understand. Yes, they need Russia. But if russia cannot afford to pay them anymore, it'll be the soviet breakup all over again.

Ukraine is proof of this, it made no sense for them to leave but they did anyway and are now worse off but still think they did the right thing.

Burger education, everyone.

Not

An

Argument

You don't have any room to speak Swedistan

They keep exploiting Banana

>Fatemah is shamelessly abusing her daughter Bana Alabed, watch Bana's face after being pushed. Horrible.

twitter.com/Navsteva/status/833384830079528960

Ukraine was in much better shape in 90s actually so it had sense to do it ,huge economical and political collapse would need to happen in Russia for that to happen and theres no reason to believe something like that will happen in near future , in matter of fact russian economy is rising again even with sanctions

Those small countries are dependant on Russia in every possible way ,especially trade . They have to much to lose and literally nothing to gain .
There are really small chances for this to happen ,if nothing huge doesnt happen in Russia like total collapse

desu, russia will not be whole until it annexes ukraine and belarus

>Ukraine was in much better shape in 90s
like hell it was. It's been shit for a while.

I don't think you understand how these things playout. That's the same argument that people who can't understand trump use.

Look, if you and a bunch of your buddies are dependent on payments from the RF and those payments stop, you're gonna do something about it. You're not going to say oh, we get 50% of our GDP from Russia, better sit down and starve. You can't eat statistics.

oil is really the most important thing to the russian economy and the longer that stays at 50 dollars a barrel the worse russia will be. Other commodities are also important and all have serious downward pressure on prices.

>Look, if you and a bunch of your buddies are dependent on payments from the RF and those payments stop, you're gonna do something about it.

You're delusional if you think they're going to declare independence (thereby ending ALL gibemedats)

Ukraine wasnt really that bad in 90s compared to rest of Russian federation thats a fact.

Payments wont stop coming ,and might be lowered for whatever reason ,but payments wont stop coming .

And if payments get lowered , sure they wont stand by doing nothing ,but what are their options ,what options those small republics have ?

Russian foreign debt is 25% of their whole GDP ,they can live solely out of lones for next 10 -20 years . Dont worry nothing is happening to Russia . Worst period in terms of economy is behind Russia ,and now even with sanctions their economy is rising .And if sanctions will be removed . Its gonna be huge boost for Russia economy.

As much as US wanted to destroy EU- Russian relations they couldnt ,and even after only 2 years of sanctions many countries are against sanctions . Its just matter of time when they will slowly starting to remove those sanctions ,not matter what trumps policiy will be in Ukraine.

>As much as US wanted to destroy EU- Russian relations they couldnt ,and even after only 2 years of sanctions many countries are against sanctions

I would say the EU has done this on their own. Scandinavia, the Baltics, Poland, Ukraine, Germany, France have all trashed their relations with Russia.

why's sweden so fucked

>this level of retardation
As I SAID, if the payments stop, what will desperate people do?

>not even addressing my argument. Picrelated, Energy production trade, transport,and raw materials are all linked to oil and are about 40% of GDP together. Oil exports are 2/3 of russian trade

I genuinely doubt anything of this level would happen to EU-Russian relations if US didnt interfere.

France and Germany are always in same boat as US , and rest of countries have their own ,I would say personal reasons, for siding with Ukraine and perpetuing the war,

That whole Ukraine debacle was a masterstroke from the Washington IMO. Russia is now stuck with angry former "friendly" country, with a bunch of pissed off Baltics who got confirmation for their fears, pissed off other European countries and halted some trading stuff. Plus a serious thrashing to the reputation.

The whole Crimea takeover was a panicked counter jerk move. I bet our guys would much prefer to continue paying the rent for Crimea, instead of hastily building up infrastructure to support that whole "gib gib" peninsula.

Now everything associated with the Russia looked on with disdain around the world. It's especially bad in the US right now. Kinda reminds me of old style "he is damn commie, get him!" witch hunts.

still not getting the poin ,I told u their GDP is rising even with sanctions so they are doing okay it seems ,if I am missing something tell me pls

wut teh fug

>As I SAID, if the payments stop, what will desperate people do?

They're not going to declare independence, end of story. Maybe you should think through what that would entail.

But by all means, continue resorting to ad hominem. Its not going to make your wish fulfillment fantasy any more likely.

Also the payments wont stop ,they might be lowered thats all , but as I said they can literally fund those small countries from loans ,until economy gets in better shape their debt is 25% of their GDP ,they have alot of space to take loans.

>The whole Crimea takeover was a panicked counter jerk move.
They had plans for it since 91 for sure, but i agree with everything else.

For sure, but it's probably was a backup plan in case of unwanted happenings. Something like War Plan Red. Shame our government was forced to make it a reality.

Who else here has developed a fetish for Arab women since following events in Syria?

Hello /sg/, I come to you bearing a gift

Enjoy this hi-res pic of two SyAAF MiG-29s, very rare, makes for a good wallpaper

>supporting race mixing

Not really surprising coming from a canuck

Hmm, only the ones like Dima. Arab women who wear hijabs or niqabs are usually too fat

Syrius business

I want to make soft love with momma Asma

>he wouldn't start a family with Dima

Levantines are literally the masterrace in every way, you'd be lucky if they let you 'racemix' with them

>Levantines are literally the masterrace

Maybe if you're a poor crusader who can't afford a white woman

t. Jerome Hernandez von Goldstein

Yeah I'm not really into the niqab or hijab look, I like the ones who are westernized a lot more. I really like their eyes, there's something hypnotic about the dark beauty in them

I just don't get this threads weird obsession with a girl that is at best a 6.5/10

LongMiG meme is born

fuck that i wanna go punch that nigger in his stupid shit spewing mouth

bump

what is this desu? sauce?

checked - you're gonna die before it habbens :-D

from some strategy game, i forget what its name, all i remember is that it has III (as in 3) in its title

got it.

The Operational Art of War III

Greatest ally

wam.ae/en/details/1395302598630

thanks desu, it looks pretty cool. Any torrents?

Neat.

i dont have any, sorry. its just a gif i got from /gsg/

>ANNA news in Aleppo, no subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwu2FjfvhQU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJQvOCOfpXI
youtube.com/watch?v=_t1eRfmAXpU

>Syria Girl

THE WHORE OF BABYLON RETURNS!

Ruble is heading towards 100+:1 USD. They are hemorrhaging through their foreign reserves.

Excessive participation in ruble threads may cause irreversible damage to your emotional health.

why hohol unrest??

New government is shit.

>wam.ae/en/details/1395302598630
and what is the difference to old gvt.

seems everything the same to me.

like all of them happy maidan people, and we want to be EU, and so on.

>seems everything the same to me.
That is the problem, government is still corrupt and stupid.