Cabin innawoods

Who else is buying land and building cabin innawoods?

What are good forums and boards you guys are on discussing this?

Sup Forums

/out/ and /diy/

Man I just built my cuckshed for Spring. Got me some Lord of the Rings figurines to play with. Wife asked me to sleep there for a bit while she reconnects with Jamal who's staying for a bit. Big guy, kind of looks like my wife's son.

I've always wanted to since it'd be cheap enough but I'm not sure about the legality of it.

Where could you build a cabin without paying for land?

>bombs internally

Most based cabin builder

I'm planning on buying property to make a house like this in a few years, but here in Brazil land is kind of expensive, and there's not a lot of small plots to be sold.
They are usually big million dollar properties. Maybe a rural hue monkey can educate me on that.

the woods

Laid a claim to the woodlands directly across from my house. I'll report back in 11 years.

It's fucking gay!

Which woods? How do you know what woods are legal? State Park land? National Park land?

Isn't it basically illegal to build something like that in most places now?

Every time I look into land and making something small to start with, turns out you have to do xy and z first, which essentially comes down to building a 1200 sqft house minimum.

>tfw country too small for going innawoods
At least I'm going to enjoy the drama when the nukes fall

How old are you guys, and have you put any real thought into this?

There is nowhere in the US that you can just go and build. There are some properties in Alaska sold through the DNR where AK residents can go stake a plot and then pay "fair market value". They also sell "OTC" parcels that you can literally buy online with a credit card for pretty cheap, like a couple hundred dollars an acre.

There are plenty of places left here without zoning laws, which means you can build and live in whatever you want. See West Virginia.

>There is nowhere in the US that you can just go and build.

Thought so. /thread

Stormfront
/Thread

Dick Proenneke

That guy was a badass. I fucking love that documentary about him

Didnt need a forum, just did it. Prepare for nibiru and you have most bases covered. Lol except the mass extinction part.