Is James Alefantis A Rothschild?

Is James Alefantis A Rothschild?

is she wearing a devil around her neck?

*Baphomet

what does this mean

He looks like steve brule

I imagine podesta saying squeal like a pig to his victims.

What the FUCK is her explanation for that necklace?

Its uncommon for propane tanks to blow up without doing it on purpose. Hot water tanks on the other hand, very easy to make explode.

t. Propane salesman

its basically a fuck you to the truth seekers

YOU THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

bumpy

I noticed that right off. What an ugly piece that is. Waste of a nice hunk of gold.

What is this fucking meme.

he looks exactly like KC from KC and the Sunshine band

WHAT"S MY NAME

Probably made with 6 gorillion melted wedding bands

MY UDDA NAME!

The meme is about a father named skippy whose daughter thinks she's hot shit. Skippy likes pizza, brooms, and small succulent hotdogs.

S-SKIPPY

NAH I'M YA FADDA

*SCREAMING*

No, he's just a smug, babyfucking faggot.

FRUM NOW ON YOU WILL CALL ME YA FATHA! YEAH!

I'M YA DADDY NOW! SAY IT!
I'M YA FUCKIN DADDY NOW!

niece*

James Alefantis is a pseudonym, it can be translated in French to mean "I love children" , something like "J'ame I'lfantes"

(back me up on this French bros)

what kind of name is alefantis anyway? were his ancestors elephant merchants or something?

Dude theyre all obsessed with this satanic ritual shit.. Look at the fucking flag of Israel! ITS A FUCKING STAR OF CRONOS / MOLOCH.

kek

>James

I'm French it's true

"J'aime les enfants" would be the literal translation of "I love children"

I think you might be grasping at straws here

I'm french and this is 100% true.
Back to my spag... I mean escargot.

Calm down you fucking retard, no it isn't.
t. a jew

I don't know that he's a Rothschild, but I'd put money on it that he is Majestic Ape. Listen to both their voices, underneath that distortion of Majestic Apes, that's a splitting image of Alefantis' voice.

>"hi my name is meg goostalosninyos"
>muh straw grasping

Nice try kike, but those H digits know your jewish Moloch baby loving tricks.

Your days of blood libel are fucking OVER, you fucking FREAK

Do you not know how a hex works????
Fire and air are good god giving elements.
Water and earth are lower dimensional elements you fag

:( Jews kill and suck baby dick

LÛL

The jewish "star of david" is SUPPOSED to represent all of the elements at once.
There's more though I don't plan on telling goyim what that is, but i can tell you right now its not related to Moloch. Though of course, someone with something to hide WOULD insist that was the case.

that is how i imagine a lobster monster girl would look

frumpy

Let's just say the Tetragrammaton is a positive upright triangle. While the opposite of a triangle is a inverted one. Thus makes a hex\box of cronos. Dipshite Jews

And that's just it we don't know the bastards real name. He's high level for sure. One of the untouchables. He has total freedom. He even threatened some pizzagate investigator, the one who discovered 'pegasus', over text and call. Perfect blatant trail of evidence. He doesn't care.

And adding to that, Pegasus. That god damn location got swept under the rug. It needs to be pushed back into the spotlight.

yah sure thing Schlomo, you guys just love the elements, its not like you're repeatedly caught sacrificing and draining the blood of children throughout the ages..

and the 6 6 6 has nothing to do with the star, nothing to do with the saturn number cube? and everything is just a big coincidence right?

How fucking long do you think were just going to blindly believe you while we repeatedly catch you freaks praising YHWH?

The language of Jahova alone implies that he is the God of Mischief.
So sick of your lies.

She looks like Milton Berle in one of his drag getups.

She's just being eccentric. Harmless fun.