Keep me Cis

Yeah so I've been questioning for like a fucking year, and I'm starting to lean towards being trans. So just do what the title says, keep me from becoming a tranny.

Other urls found in this thread:

statnews.com/2016/03/07/uterine-transplant-transgender/
scientificamerican.com/article/how-a-transgender-woman-could-get-pregnant/
news.brown.edu/articles/2010/09/ovaries
nature.com/news/egg-making-stem-cells-found-in-adult-ovaries-1.10121
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to offer an analogy, a parable if you will.
Imagine a woman, married and expecting their first child. Tragically, the child is stillborn. Instead of grieving the loss of her child, she picks up a wooden doll and adamantly insists the doll is her child. Now, few would argue that the pain of gender dysphoria is worse than the pain of a mother losing her child, so understandably her friends and family play along to help protect her, they hold a birthday party, tell her it has her eyes, they even convince the mayor to authorize a birth certificate. All of them, including her, are convinced she is happy.
But this is not real happiness. It is the illusion of happiness. Happiness is built on reality, and you don't have to worry about it being kicked out from under you at any second. All it takes is a stranger from out of town pointing out the child is a doll and the woman's happiness is shattered, just like the word 'he' shatters the happiness of a trans* individual. When the illusion breaks down, it ends up causing the poor mother more pain and grief and damage to the psyche than if she had just acknowledged the death of her child, grieved, grown, and moved on.
I believe in freedom of choice, and I believe people should be allowed to live their lives how they wish (Murica FUCK YEAH), but nonetheless I won't sit by a silent witness to what appears to me like people torturing themselves because they're trapped in a community that convinces them that's what happiness is.
>my 2 pence

If you look at the few studies that have before and after operation data, one thing is clear. IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU HAPPY. Exercise is more likely to help you.

If there was some magical way to actually look like the opposite sex perfectly, then I'd say go ahead.
But you will not actually look like a woman. You will look like a fucking ugly freak like Brianna Wu.
As a kid I really wanted to be a woman, then when I grew up I saw how hideous people look when they become trannies and I no longer cared about becoming a woman since it's about as realistic as me becoming a penguin.

You really arent ever the gender you are trying to be.

Transsexuality is a mental illness disorder that isn't fully understood yet.

Feeling you are not of your sex is a hard existence but acting on it is like treating the symptoms and not the disease.

People who try to change are not happy because they do not attempt to address the real health issue. And sadly people are almost actively encouraged into lives that will never bring them fufullment.

user, friend. Treat the illness. Not the symptom. Learn to live the life you have in the body you were given. It will be hard. But it would be excruciating to live with the same dysphoria in a mutilated body that is not who you truly are.
You will always have your hormones. Your mind will always be that of your sex. You will never truly become the opposite sex. Don't even try.

Begin with the betterment of the self.

Underrated post..

Exercise, sun, good dayrythm(circadian rythm acc to google translate), healthy food(lots of vegetables, little red meat), little to none use of drugs(not marijuana either..).. This is something "everyone" should strive to accomplish

this is a good post

a year isn't very long. Most trans people mention feeling that way since puberty basically. You might just be gender nonconforming (a feminine male or a masculine woman). Talk to a shrink about it, that specializes in gender and sexuality.

>like a year
Ok faggot. Do whatever you want, we're only here on earth for 60-100 years. Not like you'll regret it or anything over the vast period of time you're alive

Just commit sudoku faggot

Do it faggot.

think hard if you really are a tranny because you could lose friends over this and if you get the surgery there is no going back

Do whatever you want. Just realize that you will be PHYSICALLY REMOVED. So to speak.

It's a mental illness, bro. Don't do it.

god will sort you out.

trust jesus.

Crush your balls. Sinned here already with your scapegoating so do a really really bad thing and dont convert them or put them inside you or cut them off for God. Or take medicines. Crush them

If you transition, you best not go to school tomorrow

just become trans, your hormones are probably already too polluted to make you worthy male breeding stock and with creeps like you out of the way its easier for the rest of us

Take two of these and call me in the morning

Stop watching tv and any videos that discuss all the gender fluid/tranny/ he/she nonsense. It's probably what got you questioning yourself in the first place.

I honestly hope you cut off your dick. The only love you will ever get in your life is from sexual deviants.

Ask yourself why you place so much value on it and then stop giving a fuck.

No, go take care of yourself you genetic trash. We're better off without your trashy ass breeding. Transgenderism is just straight up trashy.

fpbp

If you do you'll alienate the fuck out of all of your friends.

Go be a tranny leaf, you will kill yourself soon

It is a good way for self Removal

>my 2 pence
ayyy

>statnews.com/2016/03/07/uterine-transplant-transgender/
>scientificamerican.com/article/how-a-transgender-woman-could-get-pregnant/

>news.brown.edu/articles/2010/09/ovaries
>Researchers build ‘artificial ovary’ to develop oocytes into mature human eggs

>nature.com/news/egg-making-stem-cells-found-in-adult-ovaries-1.10121
>Discovery could pave the way for new fertility treatments and a longer reproductive life

In the near future you'll be able to become a reproductive female.

Stop being a degenerate faggot, LARPing as a hideously ugly woman wont make your life better and you won't get the pussy pass a genuine woman gets to allow you to be a useless fuck up.

Get on 200mg of pic related ASAP

Do what people used to do when presented with such a mental illness. Either suck it up and start boosting whatever hormones you should have, or kys

I've smoked Marijuana most of my life. I don't anymore, and have no desire to ever again! It's strange, but I think Marijuana should be used medically and recreational-lly. I find that a sober mind is mutch better than being high. I think more clearly and have much more time to do things, where before, I would have wasted a lot of time smoking. It wasn't like that at first, but it becomes habitual. Most people can't handle using any drug without it becoming a habit or an addiction! Yes there are exceptions, but that's not a good argument!

This could also be said for people who dabble in different sexual orentations. You normslize,rationalize and find solace in a flawed argument. Which detrimental to your mental health aswell!

>keep me from becoming a tranny.
No. If you're at risk of becoming one, then you have something wrong with you, perhaps at a genetics level. You need to be culled from the herd, so go ahead and make yourself sterile with hormones, before you castrate yourself. I can't support you more in this, the sooner the better. We need as many lepers as possible to come out in the open and remain visible for the Right Wing Death Squads.

You want OP to fuck up his liver? If hormones to transition won't work, then why would testosterone?

Best of luck

What fucks him up is trying to overwhelm his natural male hormones with female ones. If OP is male, then multiple parts of his body produce male hormones; the HR therapy is meant to suppress and overcome it.

Testosterone alone isn't a treatment; OP needs anti-psychotics.

Google "gender dysphoria and autism" and keep that shit in check. Maybe get a hobby and obsess over that instead.

desu I would rather grow tits than be on antipsychotics for life.

Just go have a surgery and see if it works for you being a woman

:p

Bonus points if futa

Unless you're naturally very feminine genetically, you'll never actually be considered female by others, just a very fey man.
That's the least convincing bait I've seen today.

Don't disappoint daddy, user...

Anti psychotics treat the mental illness and disassociates cure the mental illness in people who are not legitimately trans. There are legitimate trans people out there however they are indistinguishable from people with deep rooted sexual fetishism and various forms of delusions. Take some ketamine and look at your self in the mirror. There are many pre-op and post-op trannys who have done this. Often they end up truly seeing themselves as their biological gender.

41% of trannys kill themselves. So unless you're degenerate or black don't do it user. Find some red pilled gril, lay back and think of the Queen as she rides you to heaven.

It's not bait, cupcake. The day is coming.

>Pimozide
You know that the only case of someone getting fixed with that was a case study in 1996 and hasn't worked since right?

Maybe you should just get used to letting people live their lives

bait

As a trans individual, I'm really glad I can to /new/ and had folks like you to point this out to me before I did anything. Listen to this dude OP. You can't have kids, the changes physically screw you up and shorten your lifespan. It sucks things are the way they are, but pretending they arn't is just a band aid. Until you face it and accept it, you'll just be running your whole life, living a lie. There is a better way, trust me. Accept yourself, not just your mind, but your body too, you got to make that bridge. Good luck OP.

A-quality post

Agreed. I'm trans, post-op, however, I would never be offended if someone 'misgendered' me. I wouldn't be offended if you thought I was hideous. I wouldn't lie to someone because 'I'm a woman now'. I disclose before any physical contact what the situation is down there. It sickens me what all the piece of shit special snowflakes make it out to be.

Hi. Just a disclaimer I don't personally hate trans people (inb4 cuck). Some of my trans friends decided they were trans before even bothering to seek therapy first. Though whenever I tried discussing this with them they got upset and told me to stop, so I'll never really know for sure what was going on in their heads.

I personally dealt with severe depression and anxiety for most of my childhood as well as very mild trouble over my gender identity, which I later realized was due to low self esteem. I stopped feeling the need to worry about any of it about it after trying out SSRI medication and intensive CBT for a year. I would suggest trying out SSRIs and CBT. Feel free to discuss gender identity, but don't continue therapy with anyone who tries to pressure you into identifying one way or the other or push HRT (just say you're not comfortable with it and want to seek other mental health treatments for the first dozen or so months).

There is no quick fix, some talks aren't going to help you.

You need serious mental help user. Being trans is a mental disorder in whatever way you put it. Seek help, talk to professionals.

Or just stop being a fucking faggot, that could also help fucking retard.

>Qwdf2ZGr
>1 post by this ID
Tell me about which mental health options you've looked into so far. How bad is the depression right now?