I'm not a fan of Milo but apparently calling him a Nazi didn't work

They took it to the next level

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=tGymr78FtbU&list=PLYSPSpJPxqxMDF0ANv_zoXPetPmc5CmYF
youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230?section=primarysources&source=24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It seemed obvious that it was a planned character assassination.

I mean, they just did the same god damn thing to Pewdiepie.

Yeah, it's coordinated AF

Jake Tapper is on twitter crying about his friend who got his sweet tight little ass pounded as a child or some sick shit like that.

probably, but what he said was fucking disgusting. he did say he is okay with 13 year olds fucking old dudes.
the issue with this is adults can easily manipulate kids of that age through appearing like the knowledgable, trustworthy and wise adult who surely knows right whats best for the kid. because its so fucking easy to abuse the position of being the adult such relationships should never be accepted. let kids try out their stuff on their own and ask older guys. but dont let the older guys abuse the kids

bumping past the fifty shill threads about this bs

This is some Saul Alinsky level shit

Honestly, who cares?

Milo doesn't define anything about me and shouldn't define anything about you.

"Alt-right" is a meme. Like Pepe. It's fine for trolling but does not need to be defended.

Milo is a person. Sup Forums is powerful not due to people but due to ideas.

Shut the fuck up, hivemind faggot.

I'm just tired of watching the right being controlled by the same Jew Tricks over and over

Milo isn't alt-right

so fucking pathetic that the GOP/left are teaming up like this

they're just so fucking sad at this point, I really can't say I feel any sympathy anymore

I say let karma sort itself out on these people

Pol is not powerful, get real

You can't really call it character assassination when he wandered into this pedo discussion on his own.

This was an idiotic self destruction.

>goldfish-americans

>his whole story about the dude in church pounding him was him dealing with his "abuse"
yeah, fucking, right. He loved every minute of it. He fucking defended him. Gays are pedophiles through and through, this is why they shouldn't be allowed to adopt children.

I would agree with you if they weren't trying to do the exact same thing to PewDiePie right now.

He's only on Nazi level right now thpugh

Imagine having to pretend you're a liberal and also pretend you're a fan of McCain and Kristol.

>leaf

Did you not hear him say it, it came out of his mouth you fucking retard.

its worth defending people giving those ideas on to others though, especially if they have a huge audiance able to give the ideas to many people at once.

not saying milo is such a guy. honestly never listened to that faggot once except for the stuff of him talking about 13 year olds having sex with old dudes being fine, so he probably isnt. but well

So, Bob Saggat did a whole bit about fucking the Olsen twins. Not one person gave a fuck because it's comedy.

So what he said if he is not a pedo?

>reading comprehension

ideas can never have any power if there aren't people that can represent them to the public.

if there was a candidate who supported all your political ideas and wanted to make them reality, and they character assassinated him to take him out of the picture, that would be a problem

and that's exactly what they're going to continue to do to anyone who threatens them. milo and pewdiepie are under fire and they're going to do their best to get trump impeached by any means necessary.

He was talking about himself as the 13 yo boy. He was the one having relations with older men, not the opposite.

I still have my doubts.

But the odds are it's yet ANOTHER shifty trick from the media.

If Milo was indeed talking about himself and his way of dealing with the abuse he suffered as a 13 years old boy, then this whole campaign is really fucking dirty. Even for cuckservatives.

Anyway, it gives us another reason to gas journos. The PewDiePie story, then the Sweden story and now this. The 4th Estate must burn.

this seems like a coordinated attack. it was probably that nigger on bill maher who did pushed this fake story because he was butthurt.

Considering that this was published almost a year ago and nobody gave a fuck until they wanted him to not talk at a conference

It's a fucking year old ?

Okay, now I know it's a character assassination.

What do you think the aim is here?
They're clearly targeting prominent pro-Trump entertainers, but what's to gain?

This is a pattern with the establishment.

They always accuse their enemies of what they are doing as a distraction.

Not surprised by this at all.

Yeah, back in April
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg&feature=youtu.be

What happens when "pedophile" stops working too?

They accuse you of killing six million jews

The Bill Maher appearance was just a test run.

They wanted to figure out how to take Milo off the offense and put him on defense.

Reposting my own post from another thread :

I told you guys about him, but you wouldnt listen, he is a Deep Penetration Mole (DPM), this guys REEKS alphabet agencies.

He will now try to push the same degenerate agenda as the "other side". There are no other sides, dummies, EVERYONE you see in the spotlight in media , being MSM or the "new Alternative news" IS BECAUSE SOMEONE OR SOMETHING put him/her there, jesus christ you cannot be so dense!.

Yes. Milo is a spook.
Yes, McInnes is in the game.
Yes, even E-celebs,actors, comedians are spooks.

You, yes you, the guy reading this : YOU have been played, again! just like me! Shit, i cannot believe WE are so stupid. Trump or Hillary, we did not killed the root of the problem, so the masks are coming down.

No, we don't care about ideas. We use ideas for trolling but have no core ideas. Alt-right is what we call ourselves to form a group

fuck off autist

How is media not scared of losing total trust of their viewerbase when they keep publishing complete garbage and overreacting to everything and anything Trump does? They've become worse than "a boy who cried wolf" at this point.

They live in a very opaque bubble. They think that their view is the common view on things. Anyone who doesn't hold those views are Hicks, rubes or "low information"

Yeah, Pedro we know; Milo is MI6. Could you not broadcast it?

Sorry, cant dot it Mr MI-7-Burger-Department, it so obvious it needs to be shout to the seven winds and beyond. Also , its very dangerous.

>How is media not scared of losing total trust of their viewerbase when they keep publishing complete garbage and overreacting to everything and anything Trump does? They've become worse than "a boy who cried wolf" at this point.

Have you watched CNN/Fox News/MSNBC in the past 10 years?

1) If you pay for cable or satellite, they get paid.

2) Their advertisers are mostly big pharma. All that they push are anti-depressant commercials

youtube.com/watch?v=tGymr78FtbU&list=PLYSPSpJPxqxMDF0ANv_zoXPetPmc5CmYF

Purge him. Enough! If you support Milo, GTFO! You're not /pol stock!

Look at this sickening defense Milo wrote for himself above. No one on /pol could imagine writing such degeneracy to defend yourself to the public!

This is what (((they))) always do, corner a movement, make it about themselves, usher in degenerate debate, thus subverting the purity of the cause.

Fuck Milo! May he meet a terrible fate.

The #NeverTrump/DeepState cabal still doing their thing it seems.

Even if Trump is successful, this behind-the-lines sabotage will take a long time to die down.

He's the victim of selective editing .

It's the same shit they've done against Trump many times.

Don't even have cable anymore.

Who cares. Just ignore it. Milo is just a famboyant shit poster anyway.

And it's coordinated by both liberals and neocons alike.

This shit is fishy as fuck.

lmao how did you even get hired dude like i'm sure shareblue just takes on salty english degree baristas but fr tho

jake tapper's enthusiasm over this makes me suspicious

Isn't Britt Hume a drunk? Sup Forums is so proud of its meme magic but never used to assasinate these people's character like they do. Ben sasse supposedly supplied young boy to speaker Hastert. God knows what kind of faggotry Levin is hiding

I can hardly imagine a more obvious shill post.

Exactly.
I'm going to reject this out of hand, because in all probability it's false. If the MSM thinks that they have any chance of turning us, they're delusional.
One day they're going to come along with a legitimate scandal, and I'll ignore it because they've cried wolf so many times.

Like him or not Milo is a powerful force, especially when it comes to supporting Trump.
>take down Trump's biggest supporters
>take down Trump

Can you believe how hard the shills were working to try and demonize us into taking away his support based on their bullcrap?

Sorry Shariablue, but fuck you.

Actually no, I'm not sorry. Fuck you.

Our pet faggot shall remain to redpill normies for years to come. So mote it be, praise kek.

i remember watching the podcast in question a year ago. it was definitely discusses on pol at the time. why is it being brought up again?

So is there any particular reason why dicky spencer has latched onto this story like flies on shit?

because it was on joe rogan, which lefties don't watch, and he's about to speak at some venue antifa want to shut down, and they managed to find the clip finally

of course leftist thugs will use ANY avenue to attack someone, not defending milos dumb comments, but give them any ammo and they wil attack you

funny seeing fucking antifa be moral crusaders all of a sudden

>So, Bob Saggat did a whole bit about fucking the Olsen twins. Not one person gave a fuck because it's comedy.

(((Bob Fagget))) doesn't have to worry about it period

and he's fucking disgusting

The cucks are defending Milo on kid touching but were in histrionics over Spencer's "Nazi Salute."

The swedish pm did it recently too. He basically used a huffpo headline to make people think trump was talking about terrorist attacks in sweden when trump only implied that there were (non described) problems (possibly)

This

Anyone still have the video of this fag talking about pedophilia and refusing to out pedos

They're specifically targeting people with existing or growing influence over the nation's youth / college age citizens. With Gen Z being more conservative and the older generation not long for this world, any threat to their monopoly over younger, more malleable minds has a bullseye on their back.

That being said, Milo is still a huge faggot, useful only in certain contexts.

I mean in short term its pretty smart. The right averagely has an uncontrollable rage against pedo's. But in the end it could give actual pedo's some leeway. Also milo is bebby's first red pill

This is a good thing.
>hypocritical left attacks Milo for comments about 13 yo
>when questioned about Mohammad raping a 9 yo is btfo
Spread it like Milo's AIDS.

Pretty sure you are Just going to get countered with
>Catholic Church
>Thomas Jefferson

You fuckers should have never backed that faggot to start with, faggots breed degeneracy and now you come to the expected conclusion.

lmao they just keep shooting themselves in the foot.
>hear milo speak from a conservative point of view
HE'S A RACIST, ISLAMAPHOBIC AND HOMOPHOBIC
>find out he's gay and into blacks and muzzies
HE'S INCITING VIOLENCE WITH HIS HATE SPEACH
>hire paid antifa to go be violent at his next event to force it to be shut down.
HE....HE'S A PEDOPHILE
>find out he's outed 3 pedophiles and has been abused as a child himself

this guy has all the plot armor

You? I never backed him nigger. I'm saying let's use this against the left faggot think about it it's gold.

Thank God this fag's career is over. Let's move on!

Yes but AFTER we use him more.

Trump mentioned "What just happened in Sweden last night" immediately after harkening to "all the problems they're having in Europe"

You'd have to be a truly spiteful retard to not see that as "migrants being rapist niggers again"

But lo and behold, Sweden somehow did it! What an achievement. "Oh, mein freund, zere is no probleeem with terroreeests this last week, we haven't had a grenade attack in nearly four weeks (as far as we've let the press announce)"

I can only hope Trump can play this off as 20th-dimensional shuffleboard, because now the press will be forced to "examine" how silly he was for assuming Fox News coverage was breaking news re: the allegations of a rape cover-up.

"H-how silly of Trump to m-mention rape statistics and allegations of a cover-up in Sweden! S-silly!"

It isn't really though, you're conflating the right with the left in some ways forging commonality.

Then again i don't expect some degenerate hick to understand that.

lel fucking Spencer
Some retarded liberal is going to shoot him one day and say they had to do it to protect America from Russian infiltration and homophobia.

Never seen such a shitty coordinated smear campaign. This interview is from 2015 and it's being brought up like it was a leaked tape or some shit. Pathetic.

I bet this is to hide the UAE house fire on the farm Podesta used to butcher pigs at

>Muh Submarines
lel

If this thread dies it confirms the housefire coverup

Here's a thought: Podesta's description of slaughtering pigs is accurate, I read the same thing on a city's Reddit earlier today. What if the actual slaughter is the Pizzagate children for their blood and the pigs are simply used to destroy the evidence a la Snatch?

Here's the actions we can take

1. Go all out defending Milo
>We inadvertently normalize pedophilia by pushing the it's hebephillia not pedophilia meme.
>We look like degenerate pedos ourselves

2. Attack Milo
>We are forced to attack Milo supporters who also are Trump supporters, causing a D&C between us.

3. Attack the Media as Fake News
>Call out the media for lying and bullying a victim of sexual assault
>Claim Milo's jokes are just a coping mechanism for getting raped

4. Do nothing
>Just kick back and watch the shitstorm

I'm thinking either #3 or #4

>people couldn't possibly dislike Pewdipie or Milo. It's character assassination!

#5 :

Point out that this attack is literally condemning a man for the way he reacted to the way he was abused as a child. He was not the adult in these situations.

He's literally being demonized for the way he copes with abuse and you retards are too busy jerking off to the muh jew meme.

>Here's a thought

The closeness to the CIA shouldn't go unnoticed either.

That said, I may have have plenty of this wacky shit for the whole fucking month. I'm going to "blue pill" myself with a couple drinks and go to bed. Fuck.

I say #1 and #2

He wants to bring down Milo to raise himself up. Not that I think Milo is innocent or anything.

That is what character assassination is, a bunch of biased people who dislike someone creating a narrative of dissatisfaction instead of just reporting all the facts.

Both are unlikable faggots, i mean fuck Bin Laden had more Charisma.

Let Milo have a feud with the media, let his fans defend homosexuality.

We don't need to do either over this.

There's a certain segment of gays, blacks, mexicans, asians, etc. who think that memeing cuckservative viewpoints and wearing a MAGA hat will make white republicans respect them and treat them as their own.

>I'm a gay coalburning jew, but hey, i'm one of the good, redpilled ones!
>I totally understand why you hate most of us! We totally deserve it!
It's always funny seeing their reaction when they get BTFO in the end by the people whose balls they were licking

>The people who are writing these articles on Milo and Pewdiepie hate them.
>But they're not hit pieces or character assassinations I swear!

Someone in another thread posted this :

youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU

They guys in the other thread were mocking the poster of the link, tipical shill behaviour, BUT at 2 hours 26 minutes he begins to talk about the "parties" in Los Angeles he attended while living there, here comes the weird (awfull) commentary :

"I dont want to be indiscrete to certain people because i think.....but i can tell you the truth with out no one in it , some of the boys were very young.......i dont remember" Joe Rogan then "jokes" : stature of limitations ( a legal term).

In my country, Mexico , NOT reporting such behaviours lands you squarely in the jail. How about your country, user?

It's cookie cutter shit. Who do they think they're fooling?

holy shit.
100% genuine linguistic killshot.
NICE SAVE MILO, I KNOW YOU'RE BROWSING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
MAKE A VIDEO WITH PEWDIEPIE????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>linguistic killshot.
Are you trying to say rhetorical killshot?

Mexican age of consent is 12.

no but welcome to pol famelot

LOL good luck proving and following through with something like that in a country where murders have a 3% conviction rate.

>From Mexico
>Bragging about legal system

lmfao desu senpai

Why do you fags follow a fag?

The age consent in the UK is 3, thats why your teeth are yellowish, too much pakistani, indian, israeli semen in your mouth.

If you are gonna shill, at least be creative.

chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230?section=primarysources&source=24

Trump himself isn't pushing 1488 though, that's just a shared delusion between Leftards and NEETsocs.