Im not pedo bruh he's only 13

>im not pedo bruh he's only 13
Why the fuck do you guys keep associate with this freak of nature?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576
youtu.be/Zeyi_9vEZLg
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833485040944156673
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=15430924
trunews.com/article/john-m...
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg&t=236s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

13 isnt pedo???

Because he's hot, he's not afraid, he speaks the truth, and he's the best alt-right leader we have.

More fake news?

Why do you keep on trying brock? You can't change a hive mind. Sage.

they are actually selectively edited. i remember the podcast he was on. He was saying that teenage boys fucking their teachers vs teenage girls are different and they are

>leaf
opinion discarded
>saged and hidden

>implying Sup Forums is one person
>implying that a gay nigger-loving jew is in any way representative of the political right

shit bait 2/10

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

fuck off kikes

THIS

SAGE

because there's himself and two or three on here that shill for him all fucking day.

It's too late now, however. He's going to get a bunch of ridiculous media exposure and is waiting for the opportunity to wash his hands of the Christian right and stomp on their faces as he attains mainstream fame

Milo is a good guy. He just needs a few volts here and there.

>he's the best alt-right leader we have.
You guys need some better leadership then because it seems like he's just a shit-stirrer

>jew tier editing
>others are kikes

Pedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubescent children.

Pederasty is the term for an older male going for a young adolescent male.

Both are considered child abuse - but technically they're different things.

Where the pic with the black dick next to his face?
Think he was molested as a child?
Probably gaping boipucci

He pisses off the regressive left to the nth degree.

No amount of damage control or "clarification" can erase his stream of consciousness at that given point. His career is over

>be CTR
>get found out
>change name
>wonder what anons hate
>remembers pizza gate
>wants to bring down altright
>ignore that altright is term CTR made up whole cloth
>realize Milo is red pilling normies
>think normies are anons
>think anons should dislike gay foreigner
>anons love Dangerous Faggot
>desperate to undermine his influence seek to turn anons that destroyed Her against him
>spread slander about pedo shit
>assume anons will fall for low level bait
>get mocked
>kill self

Haven't you heard the old saying "once their off the clock their good for the cock"

Straw man and cover bitch

He's a Jew trying to steer a conservative movement towards liberalism

Do the fucking math

Isn't this from an old Joe Rogan podcast?

>career is over
>book is already making shit loads, got a bump after berkeley and probably a bump after this too
>It's not even out yet

No its not over its just another thing he has to defend himself from

youtu.be/Zeyi_9vEZLg

he's a kike and fag, he was never our guy. take that shit to plebbit

There's a break between the part where he's talking about homosexual relationships and the part where he's defining paedophilia, I'm going to assume this was done to mislead people.

I'm a pedo but I hate milo

WEVE MADE HUNDREDS OF THREADS WHY DONT YOU FAGGOTS AGREE WITH US REEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833485040944156673

Full video

Just goes to show that gays are sick and evil in the head. Don't fall for the Milo trap.

>implying this is surprising to anyone

Theyll never learn, will they user?

This is why we need Milo's leadership -- to distinguish between the bad pedos and true leaders like Milo.

Literally every homosexuall is a pedophil. There is no difference. Homosexually and pedophilia go hand in hand.

What do you think the alt-right is?

>its over for Trump
>he can't win
>he's finished
>there's no way he's recovering from this

Okay

So he's an hypocrite.

Tell us something we don't know.

>you guys keep associate with this freak of nature
What makes you think anyone here does that?

>you guys

We don't associate with him. He's a gay, nigger-loving immigrant. Why would anyone think he's anything more than an attention whore trying to cash in? In 5 years he'll be jerking guys off on the Howard Stern show to get attention.

>I'm a right wing nationalist
>but i totes support this prancing foreign homo who likes to get fucked by niggers

Retards

13 isn't pedo by their own definition. it's hebephilia.

13 year old boys are actually MEN. I know I was. My brothers are. I was 6'2 at 13 and 6'4 at 14.

Unlike women, who never grow up.

Gay and pedo are effectively synonymous. There's no reason to be surprised here.

Lol at all his backers that are trying to help his cause. He said what he said, and probably regrets it now, but it was said and on the record. He fucked himself on this one. No amount of defending him will help at this point. Guess the pizzagaters have another target now, huh?

He hasn't addressed the central point. Does he think that under-16s can give consent? If so, then he's advocating something that is illegal. Something which is paedophilia, by the law.

A nice name for white nationalism?

lmao

pol's pedo fag god is btfo

roflmao

milo's not a pedo.

CTR and neocons BTFO.

jesus. LMAO at all the retards falling for ben shapiro's bullshit.

fake news. they're trying to create strife in the ranks. milo is nothing in the big picture.

From what I've seen it's mostly edgy Facebook pages and teens

That was not selectively edited. He started the thought talking about oppresive ideas of consent. Got called out and went full retard.

every little faggot had sex when they were in their early teen years and they all fantasized about getting fucked by older men.

That's still morally questionnable.

I"m sure milo will enjoy watching leftists tearing up each others at disagreeing or agreeing with him.

A bunch of spastic faggots

I thought spamming "Trumpgret" to no effect would have taught you. Fuck off, CTR.

Sage for fail and AIDS.

You want to know whose a pedo? kurt eichenwald, he paid 2000 dollars to have two underage boys masturbate on video then accessed it 23 times. He's probably a dear friend of John Pedosta.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=15430924

Hi milo bf, can't you repeat what you said

The funny thing about this coming out now is that it was always out.

The media was so content to make up dirt about him that they completely ignored the real thing. How typical.

Right? Milo is a fucking tool a run of the mill flamboyant faggot. While he irritates me I have to defend his right to free speech and like Trump and pewdiepie the media hasn't been able to assassinate his character, so now this. Whatever. The guys not a pedo just a dork.

John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released

(TRUNEWS) U.S. Senator John McCain recorded a Tokyo Rose-style propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.

TRUNEWS acquired the audio recording in cooperation with WeSearchR.com, a new media company founded by Charles Johnson.

The 1969 North Vietnamese radio broadcast has never been heard in the United States of America. In fact, there has never been any knowledge that such a recording existed. The audio recording was found in a misplaced file in the National Archives in Washington, D.C. The broadcast was recorded by the Foreign Broadcast Information Service, a branch of the CIA that monitored international shortwave and foreign radio broadcasts.

- See more at: trunews.com/article/john-m...

John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released

(TRUNEWS) U.S. Senator John McCain recorded a Tokyo Rose-style propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.

TRUNEWS acquired the audio recording in cooperation with WeSearchR.com, a new media company founded by Charles Johnson.

The 1969 North Vietnamese radio broadcast has never been heard in the United States of America. In fact, there has never been any knowledge that such a recording existed. The audio recording was found in a misplaced file in the National Archives in Washington, D.C. The broadcast was recorded by the Foreign Broadcast Information Service, a branch of the CIA that monitored international shortwave and foreign radio broadcasts.

- See more at: trunews.com/article/john-m...

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

>Why the fuck do you guys keep associate with this freak of nature

Who associates with him? What are you even talking about?

>stirs shit
>represents a professional Taiwanese shit stirring electronic poster board

All we've ever done is stir shit and piss in our piss oceans.

>heteros call young women they fuck "girls"
>gay men call young men they fuck "boys"
>OMGGGG PEDO! :)
ignore (((hetero))) orders

Muslim prophet, Muhammad, had sex with a 9 year old girl, but that's okay

>degenerate kike
>leader of Sup Forums

No wonder no one takes whites seriously

C
O P P O S I T I O N
N
T
R
O
L
L
E
D

And he is unlike any Jew we've ever seen. He has fought hard for us. I guarantee he swayed many over to Trump for the Election and has brought attention to just how crazy the left really is.
He caused the left to freak out so much that even some of the left media is all starting to realize how stupid they are.

This. Milo is a degenerate faggot. Not good. However, this clip is taken out of context and is just another leftist attack on Trump.

Is there anything wrong with hebephilia?

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg&t=236s

A lot of what he is saying contradicts what he has repeatedly stated, especially about his encounter with the priest.

I thought he said on video he was for it. You can't walk it back with a Facebook post.

pedophilia is kind of different though champ
everyone is against that
to the point of nazis + leftists coming together to call him a pedo

>inb4 achmed

We don't. At least half of us hate him out of principal.

Oh hey Sup Forums what's going on in this thread?

>confuses hebephilia with pedophilia

countries like japan, spain, italy has/had age of consent near 13

He's not Jewish why us that a thing? He's Catholic.

Yeah sure, champ, but his point was about boys in puberty. Not pedophilia. He's still a weird dude and uses gettihg molested by a priest as an accessory item rather than a traumatic event but I don't see this doing a whole lot unless he actually gets arrested for raping a kid or is found to be saying way worse

See

No way. Does society look down on it even though it's legal?

Jewishness is passed maternally according to their religion. His mom's mom is Jewish and he has described himself as such by birth.

>Catholic
>Not Jew Controlled Opposition, if not hundreds of years ago, definitely atleast today
If you haven't seen the power of the gay Catholic lobby, and the Jesuits ties to Synagoge of Satan Talmudic level shit, you gotta get educated nigger

.....user

>Degenerate faggots are degenerate

Why is this news? All homos are like that. Oven them all.

Why are you guys ragging on him, this is only of the classiest of the Catholic pastimes.

what ^:)

Bro, see:

The difference between left and right has to be moral. By having a leftist faggot kike appropriate the cultural right, and make the only movement (conservatism) that has traditionally been opposed to degeneracy and the dangerous lifestyle accompanied by faggotry, he will eliminate the difference between left and fucking right. Once the right becomes a degenerate immoral cesspool, no different culturally or morally from the left, we'll have problems. Just because we won one election won't mean anything once the right as a group loses it's fucking principles to seem conducive and inclusive of faggots. It's a fucking kike infiltration nigger, wake up

This

he was talking about 17 year old boys, specifically himself.............

no he wasn't and has been a proponent of older men and young boys for a long time, see

God no don't let Milo find some way to wriggle out of this. I'm so sick of his antics.

I can tell you have never actually watched one of his whole speeches.
I suggest you do.

He killed off any chance he had at a mainstream career with this lol

what a shitty faggot

False, he was the one who introduced me to the alt-right movement ya fuck. People like Alex Jones and Milo can seem good for the movement, and still be controlled opposition spooks. You are profoundly bluepilled if you cannot understand the layers of cointelpro

>Kids that fuck teachers wanted to
>Gays often fuck teenagers

Wow it's fucking nothing. How can anyone even deny this is accurate?

He routinely jokes about victims of clerical abuse being "lucky", and not just about himself.

I think this could actually stick because it's not going to just piss off SJW types. Milo might've peaked at Berkeley, and if CPAC caves he's in trouble.