What are the chances 0-100 % that Trump cheated the election

What are the chances 0-100 % that Trump cheated the election

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9N1KIO2ttow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at this point i hope he did cheat. would be hilarious if he rigged it better than clinton tried to. he's just a winner desu.

-1%

Did somebody actually draw that (not the edits, but the original picture itself)? If so that's really embarrassing.

I don't doubt that he made have had some grease in the gears, but when you're up against Hillary babyfucker, you have to.

I don't know. But the chances that Hillary (or possibly just Hillary surrogates) tried to cheat the election have been confirmed 100%.

Cause she did. Both in the primary against Bernie and in the general as was proven by the Jill Stein recount.

youtube.com/watch?v=9N1KIO2ttow

I have a profound distrust of government. But if it turned out that 90% of government and 75% of media was against him as some sort of ruse and the overlords controlling allllll this in fact rigged the election for him, then I will be one of the most shocked people on earth.

Or is this another russophobia thread?

great thread shill tell share blue to eat a dick.

probably over 50% that someone cheated for trump, or that he was personally involved.

But I think the chance that hillary also cheated was probably 80%+ and that she, or people supporting her cheated in more counties.
now I think

Hillary was just un-electable

>inb4 muh popular vote

How the fuck do you cheat an election?

Probably 0. Contrasted to that, the investigation revealed that Hillary or her surrogates 100% tried to steal Michigan from him. Goodness knows how many states he could have won without Democrat kikery.

Zero percent. You don't need to cheat when the system is innately flawed in a way that heavily favors your party. Face it, dimwits living in scarcely populated flyover states have disproportionate power over who becomes president. If the election actually reflected the will of the people, Shillary would be in the oval office given her dominant victory in the popular vote.

>Trump never expected to win and is flailing incompetently now.
>Trump rigged it by orchestrating a flawlessly executed multinational plot.
Both of the shill scenarios are total horseshit, but the rigging one would give me a lot more confidence in his competency if I had to choose one.

It's kind of sounding like the chances are pretty high, but I think a lot of are pumped for pence

The media (((echochambers))) never directly claimed the votes were tampered with, just that Russia did the leaks. They dishonestly said the elections were "hacked" and as intended normies now think Russia tampered with the machines.
Even if the say 10% chance that Trump and Russia somehow collaborated to leak shit on the democrats is true, that's not "cheating". It's not entirely right, but it's not cheating.

dems cheated themselves by alienating whites and picking a woman as their nominee

US elections aren't meant to represent the people retard, they are meant to represent the states.

3.50%

They definitely tried to blur the lines by mentioning both "russian hacks" and assessments into voting booths in the same articles. People see both topics in the same place and they'll associate them together.

Yup, dishonest pricks
>very fake news

First off, HOW? Literally everyone with power wants him destroyed. His only support is us, the forgotten men and women in America. We have no platforms nor the power to rig something like that. The russian shit is a strawman. So 0%

Now wait just a goddamn minute...

0%

I'm still amazed that the madman was able to overcome pussy gate.

fpbp

bump, Trump

That's my point, you complete fucking moron. The system is flawed because it DOESN'T REFLECT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. Representing states over people means the system is fucked. What don't you understand about that?

Kill yourself.