African gang beats up Swedish security guards

This is what you get for being such racist cucks Sweden. The only good racist is a dead racist!

youtube.com/watch?v=mDP0Ml8Vr3c

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4076394/Five-Afghan-teenagers-convicted-gang-raping-boy-knife-point-Sweden-NONE-deported-homeland-dangerous.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this a Sarah scribbles thread?

It is if you want it to be

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4076394/Five-Afghan-teenagers-convicted-gang-raping-boy-knife-point-Sweden-NONE-deported-homeland-dangerous.html

more pls btw

Good thing they protected those poor victims by hiding their faces and voices.

This is comedy gold.

Wtf is that male officer lying on the ground crying? Jesus Fucking Christ, Sweden, this is pathetic.

Anyone else notice the white girl with them? Oh god Sweden you really are a country of cucks

Looking at it he might be crying because of the absolute helplessness law enforcement has in Sweden. If he was packing that would have been one dead Somalian, an injured one, and 4 total arrests.
But all he is allowed to use is his fists, and he can't actually fight them or else he gets buttfucked by the law.

Someone send these links to the Swedish Embassy response to Trump's clarification on the Swedecuckoldry.

Why the fuck do police not even have guns or tasers in European countries? I cannot fathom that. If I had been in that situation, I would have had them on the fucking ground with my gun without a shot fired, or they would try something, and get shot. Unbelievably weak to not even have weapons to fight against people who can physically destroy you.

The EU must be dissolved

was the guard crying?

He got nerve damage you stupid cunt. That shit is agonising, and it doesn't ever go away

Our police carry guns. They also know how to subdue niggers with nonlethal force.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and you drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in ontario, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of you drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news

(((((((( SARAH ))))))))) ???

Nice to see american education at work, can't understand how you manage to graduate.

1.) It's a TV show called "Tunnelbannan" They are not allowed to show faces of anyone in the show that has not given consent, regardless if they are violent or just passed out drunk in the subway.

2.) He is lying on the ground because he got hit in the head with a baton (which the niggers took from the female colleague)

2.) He is not law enforcement, he is a security guard - as in most countries, security guards (eg mall cop) are not allowed firearms.

3.) Again, he is not law enforcement. Sweden police carry 9mm.

I thought Swedish police wasn't allowed to carry guns, only in their car.

Yes please.

Honestly this was nothing. They're fucking security guards who don't know how to do their job. When you get surrounded and out numbered then you either start cracking skulls or let them go and call the police.

You don't hold out your baton and repeatedly yell "back up!" at people who clearly aren't backing up and reaching for your weapon. They're just testing to see if you will engage. And when you don't you're just inviting violence. These guards seemed pretty afraid to do anything. I'd rather get fired then leave my life in someone else's hands.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and you drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in ontario, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of you drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news!

>African/ Mudslime Invaders
>use nonlethal force to subdue them

You're doing it wrong.

nice pasta faggot

Color me suprised that you don't know what you are talking about, so instead of making these meme threads why don't you look into the subject you are trying to ridicule.

>moves like one of those blob people gifs
Someone out there actually thinks this is fappable

so which of the news stories posted here are fake?

Kill yourself you fake flagging faggot.

Want me to stamp a BLACKED watermark on there for you you fucking faggot?

They were waiting for backup from headquarters, also police was on the way and they wanted to arrest them, not put up a fight where they are severely outnumbered with 1 of the 2 guards being a female.

As they posed no immediate threat to other passengers, why start a fight until backup arrives (with guns)?

They are not fake in the sense of outright lies, but many of the recent threads here on Sup Forums twist the story and words.

Exactly like the left does to Trump. Yes immigration is an issue in Sweden, we all know that, rapes occur, violence and other bad things. Although it's not portrayed accurately.

>not allowed to show faces of anyone in the show that has not given consent, regardless if they are violent or just passed out drunk in the subway
So you have evidence to stop them but you don't use it.
I know we have some cucked laws and regualtions, but you win in the Trudeau sense again, Sweden.

What did you expect after pewdiepie provoked the world with his racism?

Because they are reaching for your weapon and if you don't stop them then there is a chance that they kill you with it. Trust me after you floor one of them the rest will scatter. You will learn. Welcome to violence.

>struck a nerve
>user likes jacking off to amoebas

They are not allowed to show it on television you fucking retard, evidence is handed over to police whenever necessary, there are also CCTV cameras every meter in the subway, which the operators in headquarters are looking at and recording whilst being in constant contact with police.

Can't believe you manage to get dressed in the mornings.

>trust me

Where is your license for acting security? You honestly think that instead of trying to deescalate the situation and keep a defensive posture they should go, again severely outnumbered, on the offensive?

Their job is to keep the subway safe for passengers, that means you avoid a fight unless you have the manpower to quick and easily defuse the situation.

Seems like you need to be the one to learn.

>tre svarta killar
lol, and that's the end of her career

wtf?

>"the pain wins. So I fall on the ground"

that cunt fell on the ground because of the pain? lmao then he weeps during minutes?! fire this useless cunt.

>police
>don't even carry guns
lolwut

>thinking adding niggers to something makes it better

It's not yet politically acceptable to execute them as they come to the border.

>You honestly think that instead of trying to deescalate the situation and keep a defensive posture they should go, again severely outnumbered, on the offensive?
Some situations can't be deescalated without violence. This was one of them. See that guy up in his facing saying "are you going to hit me?" He's doing that because he knows the security guard won't. And when he doesn't do anything he knows that he can do whatever he wants to this guard. And when other people see that they rush up to him too. The situation was escalated by his inaction.

>swedish """""""men""""""""

>The pain wins
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

Incel did it for the pussy

also he got it by the baton his female """""""""security guard"''''''''''''''' colleague lost right away.

this is a sad joke.

The immigrant gangs carry weapons (both guns and knifes) often, and as a simple security guard you are just not going to put yourself in situation where you might have to fight multiple people with potential lethal force, here the gang just used belts and took the baton and he suffered nerve damage.

A few more minutes their backup would have arrived.

I can agree that their initial action was in the wrong, as they should just have followed the gang at a distance and keeping sure they were not disturbing anyone else.

But as they were put on the spot on deciding on to act out on their threats, they chose the right thing. They are not police, they are not military, they are simply guards without the privileges of law enforcement and thus they don't have to put themselves in grave danger without need.

With that I completely agree. They should have backed off and waited for the cops. Which is what most would have done. They had the opportunity too when their original arrest got away from them. They shouldn't have reengaged. But if you're gonna reengage be ready to protect yourself with force instead of empty threats is all I am saying.

According to Antifa and other leftists: diversity is our greatest strength.

SWEDEN YES!

I mean women really shouldn't be in these sort of roles obviously. At least not in Swedish subways.

I was slightly aroused by this image

they're the equivalent of mall cops they're not meant to get into any actual fighting they were in way over their head

What an autist.

Also, SWEDEN YES!

This is sweden

Goddamn it I know you're bantering but I still wanna murder you lellll

kill them all race war now