Would Sup Forums date a single mother if she only had one kid and it was white?

Would Sup Forums date a single mother if she only had one kid and it was white?

No.

Absolutely not.

I did once. She was a hysterical feminist slut. I fucked her and played with her big titties a few times and ended it. Her shit got old real fast.

maybe if she was a widow, but that's never the case.

negative

I'm thinking about just having FWB with her or just fucking her a couple times. She's fucking hot and she wants my dick

>single mother
Absolutely never.

Only if she's a widow and it's verifiable she had a stable relationship with her deceased husband (no boyfriends.)

Depends on her current state of mind and how much I like her. also that child needs a father.

My step father saved our family and my head from going down the drain, and I can not thank him enough. If I could step the fuck up one day and do the same I would.

Stop being edgy cunts

How about just wanting to fuck her?

i could never do it. good for your stepdad, but you'll never catch me taking care of some other guys kid. that'll be a cold day in hell.

>tfw had a step dad with this exact scenario
>tfw hes the greatest male role model in my life and taught me everything
>charismatic, outdoorsy, respectable
>gave me a younger brother
>cheated once
>divorced
>mom led him to suicide by ruining his life
>"Would Sup Forums date a single mother if she only had one kid and it was white?"

I'd take the kid under my wing just to get him out of that shitty situation. Side fuck the mom until hes old enough to get out of there completely.

Done it. Took me a couple tries before I decided it was a deal breaker.

You will never be more important than the kid(s).

Your romantic life will revolve around the kids, the younger they are, the less chance for romance/sex/bonding for you. Want to go skiing? Can't, she has the kids. Wanna go see a movie? Can't she has the kids. Wanna go to Hawaii for a week? Have to take the kids, cost skyrockets, and no moonlit walks on the beach. At best, you get two weekends a month to be a couple. If the father isn't around, none.

You will expected to take part in parenting, eventually. If you aren't ready/unwilling, it will end the relationship.

The Ex will be an issue. He will cause problems, often to fuck her over. Have a romantic weekend planned, she slips and tells him - all of sudden he can't have the kids that weekend. Fuck him. And, you get dragged into their bullshit.

You're not dating her, you're dating a family. You will get attached to the kids, and when you break up, you break up with all of them.

Or, worse, the kids are monsters and spoiled brats and you can't stand them, and they can't stand you. It will destroy the relationship, because she won't choose you over them.

I'd have to really, really, really be into a woman to go there. Did it, didn't work out, and for the most part, it wasn't our fault, we worked as a couple, but the kids was just too much. It sucks, but it's too much for a new couple to deal with, unless it's a FBW thing where she comes over to escape her kid(s) while her mom or someone watches them.

Goddamn, that would be the only possibility.

But she'd have to be hot as fuck and do buttstuff.

Otherwise, I'm not into using my resources to raise another male's offspring.

Fucked a single white mom who had a mulatto kid
There was no way in fucking hell I was ever going to end up in a real relationship with that disgusting coalburning prostitute
Found out why she made me wear a condom when she told me she was raped as a kid and had herpes
Never noped out of something so quick

This. If she's a widow then it's fair, not much she can do if her lifetime partner drops dead. But if he's not dead, if the guy is out there and sick of her shit? That means you can expect the same thing in the future.

Under appreciated cute Spider-Gwen saved.

No. If she can't make a first relationship last despite having a child to consider, how on Earth is she stable enough for me?

What if I just want to fuck her? She's hot as fuck

This, this, this, this, this.

As a single Father I can understand the Kids being more important than a potential beau since it's your job to raise them right and romance takes a second seat.

However it seems in this case it seems that these woman not just wanted a man around, but to use you as a surrogate father\partner to deal with her bullshit and her kids that she (by the sounds of things) is having problems raising.

I follow the general rule of thumb with dating is that my Family Life and my Dating life are two very separate things.

Although this assumes I can get a date, it seems that women are not as tolerant as men when it comes to single parents. If I want a date I generally have to lie and say I am not the primary carer of my kids, which I am just not comfortable with.

Not that it matters after the shit show I went through with my Ex, my life's priorities are more aligned with my Career and Fatherhood than my love life.

Had a m8 who's been there done that - it can work....
>2 kids, one 11, one 14.
>both little shits
>ex is emotionally manipulative cunt
>he gave her ultimatum "My way or the highway"
>he took the kids camping a few times - them and him
>they started to see that unlike cunt dad who just dumped them at the movies each w/end he was in it to spend time with them
>had a quiet word with ex, we all did. Smallish town
>made it clear that anything that happened to mum or kids would be dealt with "locally"

He's giving his daughter away to be married in a couple of weeks.

>As a single Father
> I generally have to lie and say I am not the primary carer of my kids

Assuming your ex isn't dead wtf did she do to not get the kids?
I know a few blokes who've been thru the ringer - all of them (including the couple who wanted sole custody) are weekend dads

Because I am a relentless cunt, could afford a hell of a lawyer. It also helped that she was a pot head and "mentally ill".

As soon as my Lawyer mentioned this to her Lawyer and all the shit that she would have to talk about in court she let me have my way. That and I suspect that she did not want to be a mother anymore just for the shit that happened prior to the relationship and after.

It was still a fucking shit show for a few months after the separation, she tried pulling the whole DV shit on me too, but our Neighbors stated otherwise, especially since they used to hear her as the one screaming shit.

The question is, will she have a kid with you as well? Your not a cuck if you raise your own alongside hers

>It also helped that she was a pot head and "mentally ill".
>all the shit that she would have to talk about in court she let me have my way
You're luckier than you know.
Friend of mine spent upward of tens of thousands on lawyers and played the pot smoker card (both weekend cone bashers)
She accused him of being an alky. He failed a few piss tests (no excuses - just silliness having a few beers with m8s etc.)
She got the kids and he had to pay child support....

See that's the thing, I wasn't a pot head or an Alchy in fact I detested that shit.

Honestly I think the main thing that pushed her was the fact that her lawyer got her to do drug testing every week and she HATED it, especially since I suspect she was doing harder stuff as well.

What is shit though is that she barely needs to pay anything with Child Support since I earn way more than her, but small victories

I think that's were he fucked up - accused her of being a pot head but couldn't do the drug test thing as he might get tarred with the same brush
She then told her lawyer that he was a lush. He isn't but because he was a dumb cunt (in his own words) he failed 2 piss tests in a row - friends wedding and a night out with the lads....

He's as dry as a fucken bone now.
He's a top dad to his kids tho. Pity cause his ex missus does all she can to poison the well.

Fuck no. You're completely emasculated to even consider that.

>He's a top dad to his kids tho. Pity cause his ex missus does all she can to poison the well.

And once they wake up to that they will hate her for it. A few of my mates were raised by single Mums and they pulled that shit with them, now they want nothing to do with their Mum since they saw through that bullshit.

I was raised by a single parent as well but my Mum promoted going with Dad, etc. and guess what? Funnily enough I have a great relationship with both, who knew?

He tries. She tells them he doesn't pay his way (he does). But he does the right thing, doesn't spoil them too much and makes sure that time spent with them is good, solid dad & kids time not just weekend child minding. He won't have a bar of them whinging about their mum - hopefully they'll see the disparity when they get older.

>one kid
How young/hot is she? Any older than 6 is too old