Milo literally defending pedophillia

occidentaldissent.com/2017/02/20/video-surfaces-of-milo-defending-pedophilia/
I guess Richard Spencer and the Alt-Right won over the Alt-Lite.
Who is shocked that A Jewish sodomite is also a pedophile? not me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/azC1nm85btY?t=55m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=RY6iDrdeqTo
youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The "hailgate" really fucked them in the mainstream media's eyes. Most white people are totally bluepilled and brainwashed.

shut up you NRO kike

Here's the context:
Milo was defending the fact that he had sex at 13 and 14 and was sexually mature at that time.
He then talks about highschool boys fucking their hot teacher and how the teachers lives are destroyed when the guys were consenting or even pursuing that in their relationship.
He follows it up with saying he was the aggressor in the relationship, that he felt he pursued someone and wasn't pushed.
This then followed up with a discussion about consent and if it was black and white.
Milo ends up saying that the law has it right but saying he was sexually mature below the age and proceeds to say it's common in the gay world
When it becomes discussed that it's pedophilia he begins joking

This is a massive false flag. He's not really saying anything wrong

proofs youtu.be/azC1nm85btY?t=55m10s

Nobody cares you stupid shill faggot.

>calling someone a kike
>defending a racemixing Jew maybe-pedophile who has bashed the altright and dismissed anyone who mentions the JQ as a troll

Doesn't add up.

>it's not pedophilia!
>it's hebephilia

I'm not a shill. I am just glad to see the end of Jewish pedophile sodomites (but I repeat myself).

There is nothing wrong with pedosexuality.

YOUTUBE VERSION
YOUTUBE VERSION
YOUTUBE VERSION
YOUTUBE VERSION
youtube.com/watch?v=RY6iDrdeqTo

even negroes knows what up
youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

>everyone ignoring those double gets
Checked and agreed anyone who supported this idiot is also an idiot and should gas themselves.

people should be able to eat the poo poo, and we should be able to judge them for it.

>flag
of course

>a gay, interracial fetishist jew defending pedophilia
And nobody was surprised.

it's called civic nationalismen.

You could have just gone with Jew; the rest is implied.

In a Rogan podcast he also talked about personally witnessing young boys at Hollywood parties. He shrugged it off almost. He certainly isn't using his platform to do anything about the problem.

>literally pedo
>specifically states after puberty, thus not being a pedo
>call him a pedo anyways
Reading comprehension of the left, everybody.

Big surprise, a faggot that endorses pedophilia. Who would've guess?

What did he mean by this?

Oh sure now the "tolerant left" wants to discriminate against Milo just because he likes to fuck little boys in their boipuccies? Real tolerant left. Real tolerant.

Kek, where did you get that image? It's a Dutch illustration of how sinners must be punished

I just googled "judgement of sodomites" or something like that.

>(((spencer)))

no

>still shilling this non-story

boy, you guys sure are desperate tonight

Because the real candidate of Sup Forums is hillary clinton?

SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE. SHILL THREAD. SAGE AND HIDE.

>racist sexist conservative gay jew pedophile

B-b-bingo!

way too much text to be an effective image

he's a fucking HOMO! all gays are pedophiles. this is not news. and I don't know why you guys ever rode his dick in the first place. the dudes an idiot and a loser. I guess you guys can relate, being losers and all.

What am I shilling you disgusting foodless nigger?

Shilly rabbit, tricks are for kids!

>OP being a homophobe and repeating Jerry Falwell talking points

Did you even watch the video? it is pretty explicit.
Besides, homophobe?

What am I shilling?

Nobody cared about this interview until milo became more prominent. Conservicucks like Glenn Beck were behind this slander

Milo "everyone can be an American" Kikeopolis is a cuck.
Glenn "cheetos will surely stop Trump" Beck is not even a conservative.

>sodomite
Can't you just call them a faggot like a normal person?

Now suddenly Sup Forums cares about political correctness. Gasing Jews, slavery, and seeing refugees drown, freeze, or starve to death is hilarious, but you draw the line at some kid getting some dick. You guess truly are evil. Have fun getting raped by Moloch in the after life.

You got your words all fucked up bud

what in particular

Well, considering the pedowood stuff and pizzagate started here, I'd say this isn't the first time.

This is a good thing.
>hypocritical left attacks Milo for comments about 13 yo
>when questioned about Mohammad raping a 9 yo is btfo
Spread it like Milo's AIDS.

Also, seriously
>Sup Forums is so edgy trolls
did you come straight from an article on buzzfeed?

Was*

Jesus christ dude the election is over

Not exactly suprising. Its natural for faggots to be like that

Then what am I shilling for, then?

oh shit nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

BUMP

CTR thread DO NOT RESPOND!

when i saw this tweet i knew milo was a fag that we could not trust

Spencer does not think homosexuality should be in the open, but not that we should hunt down every last one and kill them. As long as a certain amount of social ostracization keeps them suppressed, it is not an issue.

Jesus, Sup Forums really is full of /r/The_Zionald.
What am I shilling for? Do you not realize that Milo is not good for the Nation, or for the Alt-Right? He is edgy enough to accumulate shekels, but not too edgy to actually make a stand on any serious issues. He is a provocateur, and nothing more.

You can all fuck off now, kek has spoken.

What are cuckservatives' point of view regarding age of consent? Do they consider fucking a 16yo as immoral? lol

Face it, doubles are now low grade memetic conjecture at this point; the certain will of KEK requires at least triples.

Milo has garnered more support for Trump than almost every cheeky cunt on this site within a year, especially with younger demographics. We need shits like Milo to help with normies. Don't fucking shoot your own men when they are doing their damn job in the fields. He is a useful tool and if you are too stupid to see that than I am sorry for you.

Mainstream conservatism in the U.S. generally is in support of an AoC of either 16 or 18, but it is important to notice that Milo was talking about
>cross generational sexual relationships
and that he considered it to be a coming of age thing among the gay community.