Conservatives are pro family, anti-degeneracy. they would never support a pedoph

>conservatives are pro family, anti-degeneracy. they would never support a pedoph

also how long do you think until he gets disinvited from CPAC and his book gets cancelled.

your heroes are getting destroyed left and right, trump is a complete disaster and laughing stock, impeachment is imminent, whites under 18 are a minority.
I'd be pretty scared if i were you alt right/stormfaggots

I was never a Milo fanboy, but I at least tolerated the guy and kinda enjoyed how much he pissed off lefties. But straight up, what the fuck was he thinking talking about shit like that? Just goes to show that deep down all fags are fucking deranged

Yeah ok Berkley

Yeah nah get fucked cunt

Ill be pissed if they take him off the roster.. It would just make them cucks for believing some bullshit edited video.. Gays call men 'boys' all the time.

It's like PDP all over again. Some shit is going on right now.

>also how long do you think until he gets disinvited from CPAC and his book gets cancelled

Tomorrow.

Yeah, gay jew who fucks blacks turns out to be not a 'Conservative' but a grifter and pervert? Shocking, really. Who could have seen it coming?

>Gays call men 'boys' all the time

yea and straights call women girls 99.9% of the time
yianopolous, however, specifically mentions the age of 13.

>your heroes
>Milo
sage

WE
ARE
NOT
CONSERVAKEKS

Try again, shill.

I'm not a fan of Milo but this was a false flag, i don't care if he goes down or not but i really hate that this is coming from the old conservatives

He said in his explanation he was referring to being molested by a Catholic priest at thirteen.

by old i mean anti Trump

His book is #1 best seller. Why would they drop it? And the chances of him being kicked out of CPAC are very low considering they aren't offended pussies like the colleges he goes to

>Only source reporting this is The Blaze
>Implying if this was true it wouldn't be literally everywhere.

If the tape is genuine, the only logical reason the MSM could have for not immediately blasting this over every Media Outlet they own is PedoGate being real and them not wanting to draw even more attention to well known people being outed as Pedos.

CTR fuck off

Funny how this happens RIGHT AFTER he does Bill Mahers show.

CPAC is going to cancel him. They have to at this point. Regardless of the context, he said what he said, and that shit was straight up pedo talk.

>Milo

It's literally everywhere: NY Times columnists, Vox Writers, ect are all tweting on it.

It's gone mainstream and it's going to kill off his career.

couldn't have happened to a more degenerate faggot too

CTR, neocons, stormfront and DNC => fuck off.

The leftist echo chamber has become an apocalypse bunker, as evidenced by OP's complete and utter lack of insight into what is going on in his country.

The right is dominating the system, and you have an entire generation of kids who are about to turn 18 that are being hailed by the academic community as "the most staunchly conservative generation since ronald reagan".

If you really care about furthering your leftist ideology, then i suggest you wake up and see whats happening for what it really is. Trump getting elected was a surprise for you because of this very reason.

WAKE UP.

One of you needs to learn how to sage properly.

good riddance - I never liked him, although I'm not much of a conservative

>durrrr Milo!

Nobody fucking cares about Milo. Fuck off.

he was never /ourgoy/

Not gonna lie, former Milo fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn.

>Vox and NYT
Oh fuck me. Those sources are so much better and more reliable.

checked and kek

What KEK ever supported Milo?

In all seriousness, we cant let him get his hands on any more colleges and universities.

>heroes

Milo is 100% a troll you mong. He does this for the lulz. Do you think he believes the shit he says?

Yes, all homosex are pedophiles. Now go to bed, you underaged faggot

>pedo
you might want to look up the definition of that first, ctr

he does. this is a baph op

reminder that this guy literally has zero fanbase and probably bought all his twitter followers

reminder that literally no one has anything good to say about this guy except NEWS articles and his "twitter fanbase" and that his popularity is completely manufactured

why is there an active shilling against Milo right now?

hes been around for years, he is just an outrage polemic, even admits it and fucking lefties are too retarded to understand this.

fucking god damn you people are too stupid to function.

When they tell us it's legal to kill traitors I will jump at the chance to murder someone you love, fyi.

>Oh fuck me. Those sources are so much better and more reliable.

It doesn't matter what YOU think: they have way larger audiences that the types of sites he's been focusing his career on. And he's obviously trying over the past several months to try to transform himself into a mainstream commentator

This pedo defending is going to kill any chance of transitioning over to a larger audience. He'll probably get to keep his brietbart job, but thats essentially just preaching to the converted at this point.

This story isn't going away.

And why would you care, all pedos should be fucking experimented at birth: why defend them?

What's the difference between a paid shill and antifa? The former has a job.

the shills have decided on a target. it's like they actually think pol liked milo. i can't believe they get paid for this

yawn